Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Static Smash should deal damage

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> Static Smash should deal damage
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/13/2016 19:38:04   
The berserker killer

The argument that this skill shouldnt deal damage "because it already drains a lot" is completely and utterly invalid. I dont know whether any of you have been merc lately, but i decided to do some testing and what I figured out was that in the most EXTREME circumstance with 650 base primary damage, Mercenaries drain 298 energy recovering . With 717 strength they drain 319. This is in the most extreme conditions

MEANWHILE: A bounty hunter with 29 support drains 268 energy, a mage with BASE strength can take 170 on max assimilation WHILE dealing damage, a f5 lvl 40 tlm with max Atom Smsh cn drain 319 at a cheap price. THESE ARE IN THE WEAKEST CONDITIONS. And youre telling me that with 717 primary damage i can only take 319 and the only bonus is that i get to recover "alot"? At 717 Primary Damage I take what a f5 tlm can drain, nearly the same as what a bounty hunter with 29 support can drain, and only 1.7x the amount of what a techmage with minimal str can drain and my only benefit is that I recover "alot"?

Change this skill, make it deal damage. That's utterly pathetic that with 650 primary damage im draining that close to what other classes can drain at their near MINIMUM stats. Sheesh, the funny thing is at 701 base primary damage tech mages can drain 324 energy, deal damage, recover a large % of that and still have battery back up.

If that's the way this game is supposed to be, this class is supposed to be, just tell me and i'll gladly stop asking for buffs for this class. I dont need a long explanation after doing this testing i've pretty much seen and heard it all.

Once again, being locked due to being focused on one particular class. Take it to the appropriate class thread, as it helps to put things in a broader perspective. ~Caststarter

< Message edited by Caststarter -- 1/13/2016 19:45:15 >
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> Static Smash should deal damage
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition