Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =ED= January 14th, 2016 - Central Station War!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= January 14th, 2016 - Central Station War!
Page 5 of 5<12345
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/4/2016 14:16:08   
SouL Prisoner

Underdog Mode?? That's not a feature. It's a "balance fix" more like failed balanced fix.(Why? because it's not working. Giving +1 or 2 stats doesn't change anything, when ur level 5-10 and your opp is level 60+ rank) Players don't need to suggest that. It was Dev's job to balance this game, not players.

Tiered War Rewards. Ya. Another failed attempt to show players that changing the way of working of the faction system was not a mistake, but a "good idea".

Anyway... These are barely suggestions. These are more like add-on to Dev's implemented features, not players. Not a whole new feature, just tiny bits of add-on.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 101
2/4/2016 16:45:57   
Melissa4Bella
AmeSylph

Mocking or baiting either game staff or forum staff or other players from this point forward will end now. We are ALL old enough to be able to avoid exibiting that sort of behavior. So, from this point forward, there will be ZERO tolerance for such tactics not only in this thread, but the whole of the EDGD. It is rather unfortunate, the attitudes flaunted about with no thoughts whatsoever of others.

We're sorry it has come to this, but nobody can say that we haven't tried to curtail such behavior everyday, every week, every thread and so on.
AQ DF  Post #: 102
2/5/2016 23:34:31   
SouL Prisoner

That's it. I'm going Exile. btw, as founder of a faction, what happens when i change alignment?? Are all my members kicked out automatically?? or everyone in it changes their alignment to Exile Automatically??
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 103
2/6/2016 11:35:32   
  Digital X

Beep Beep! ArchKnight AQ / ED

War is over I guess? The board by Oz has been destroyed. Unless there's another sneaky one I have missed.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 104
2/6/2016 17:26:54   
Thylek Shran

quote:

btw, as founder of a faction, what happens when i change alignment?? Are all my members kicked out automatically?? or everyone in it changes their alignment to Exile Automatically??

The faction will be disbanded. Think twice about changing alignment. The winners do get the special war price
but the weaker alignment players can get alot more war influence and rating points because of war rallys.
So the true winner might be the weaker alignment.

< Message edited by Thylek Shran -- 2/6/2016 17:39:43 >

v.35.3 (2016-01-23) ~ beam.to/shran
DF Epic  Post #: 105
2/7/2016 4:33:27   
SouL Prisoner

^Wow. They Should definitely put that warning when players are changing alignment.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 106
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 3 4 [5]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= January 14th, 2016 - Central Station War!
Page 5 of 5<12345
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition