Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=ED= BioBeasts Discussion & Feedback Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> =ED= BioBeasts Discussion & Feedback Thread
Page 1 of 212>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/20/2016 20:18:55   
  Battle Elf
has ten 1v1 wins

Hey everyone!

Just in-case you haven't heard yet, BioBeasts is now live on iOS and Android!

What is BioBeasts you ask?
quote:

BioBeasts is a free, single-player arcade-survival game for mobile devices where you control a mutating beast, fighting to escape from a robot-controlled laboratory. It's the newest game in development at Artix Entertainment, designed primarily by the EpicDuel team.

Please use this thread for any BioBeasts related discussion and feedback. We're excited to hear what you have to say!

BioBeasts related links:

Following our development blog for the latest BioBeasts news:
BioBeasts Website

Follow @BioBeasts on Twitter:
BioBeasts Twitter

Become a fan of BioBeasts on Facebook:
BioBeasts Facebook

Watch our latest development videos:
BioBeasts Youtube

Join us on Google+:
BioBeasts Google+

< Message edited by Battle Elf -- 1/20/2016 20:23:58 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 1
1/21/2016 1:03:33   
Dual Thrusters

Really fun game! I'm upgrading the damage, hitstun, and knock back before anything else.

MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
1/21/2016 4:43:27   
King Bling

K so I almost beat the game but I lose at Liberation everytime, the trick is to get slow bugs,damage bugs(4), damage bug, damage portals,mines, and health(3), and slow + damage bugs, and the thunder every 5 secs. these combination takes you to the last level very easily

< Message edited by King Bling -- 1/21/2016 4:45:07 >
Post #: 3
1/21/2016 5:12:51   
SouL Prisoner

I was playing the game and just realized BB has no achievements, no Google or FB sync! WTH?? Seriously, W.T.H?? What is this?? 2007??

Is it too expensive to implement this feature or something?? I personally play only games with achievements and sync features. I wanna always be sure my game progress is safe. And game like BB, definitely needs this feature. I mean look at all that upgrading. You wouldn't wanna do that stuff all over again, do you??

I really hope you guys think over this again or at least for the first time. LOL.

p.s: Otherwise fun/great game :)

< Message edited by SouL Prisoner -- 1/21/2016 5:24:50 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 4
1/21/2016 6:19:55   
8x

I agree with soul prisoner, google and fb sync would definitely be a good idea. Just imagine if someone bought a bunch of upgrades and then lost them because their phone broke or they upgraded to a new device.
Epic  Post #: 5
1/21/2016 9:36:43   
One Winged Angel1357

Here is the developers roadmap for post launch

• Endless Mode
  • Social Leaderboards
  • Beast Challenges
  • Beast Upgrades
  • NEW Beasts
  • NEW Mutations
  • NEW Enemy Types

Social connections and achievements are nice features to add to every game but they aren't critical to core gameplay

< Message edited by One Winged Angel1357 -- 1/21/2016 10:52:51 >
  • AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 6
    1/21/2016 13:10:30   
    Mother1

@ OWA

But they are critical for getting the game out there and getting promotions. Games like candy crush Bejeweled and games get a lot of promotion by having these things up on popular social media websites and that is how many of them are making the big bucks.

So even if it isn't critical to game play having the game on these sites for people to see is an excellent way for them to bring in business and a player base kind of like how they originally planned to advertise the game originally when fame was created.
    Epic  Post #: 7
    1/21/2016 13:31:53   
      Digital X

Beep Beep! ArchKnight AQ / ED

Gave it 10 mins... but

I LOVE THIS.

So much more fun and addicting than it looked, and there's an upgrade shop. If there's a game with any upgrades I have to have it. That's pretty much sold me on the game alone. 1,613 was the best I did first time.
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 8
    1/21/2016 14:42:00   
    Dual Thrusters

It's pretty hard to combo unless you tap really slowly. Especially with salamancer, you can't just fire 2 quick shots at a red crawly thing, you'll have to wait or it will miss.

< Message edited by Dual Thrusters -- 1/21/2016 14:47:07 >
    MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 9
    1/21/2016 17:24:56   
    One Winged Angel1357

Salamancer is both the easiest and hardest to use. The extra range makes it harder to overwhelm him but he is hardest to combo with.

If it helps think of BioBeasts like guitar hero or rock band with every wave being a different song and you are just strumming to its beat
    AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 10
    1/21/2016 19:18:39   
    shadow.bane

honest opinion : game is not fun as I expected no need for skills nor strategies , only 4 buttons to press and 1 big red button if u got surrounded by much , pretty repetitive just like any tower defense game but u switched towers with beasts , I expected to be more fun than this ! disappointment ...
    what it needs is more diverse features like should have been a move around game with 3d option like a maze or something missions leaderboards online features like pvp with other beasts or pvp arena or something that what I was expecting tbh not some other tower defense game with different shapes .
    AQW Epic  Post #: 11
    1/21/2016 20:37:21   
      Exploding Penguin

It's not a tower defense game. At all.
    Epic  Post #: 12
    1/21/2016 23:25:08   
    One Winged Angel1357

As someone who finds a lot of enjoyment in Tower Defense games I am sensing a bit of a disconnect in your understanding of that genre as well as the genre of BioBeasts. BioBeasts, as I stated earlier, boils down to a rhythm game where instead of landing notes like you would in Guitar Hero or Rock Band you are landing strikes on bots. Tower Defense games, like the Bloons Tower Defense series, are almost idle games with all the action taking place between rounds and you just watching the game unfold with little to no involvement if you set up your towers correctly.
    AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 13
    1/22/2016 1:00:33   
    toannghe1997

8.5/10 GOOD JOB GUYS!!!
    this game will be staying in my active app selection for a longgg time
    Post #: 14
    1/22/2016 12:01:12   
    One Winged Angel1357

So I have been playing this game for a couple months now and I just learned that there is a different sound effect for missed swipes and hits when playing as the BioHazard......
    AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 15
    1/22/2016 22:51:17   
    Silver Sky Magician

*blink* where did my morning go?

OK, this game is super fun and seriously addictive. Great way to kill time on public transport - just make sure that you don't miss your station.
    Post #: 16
    1/22/2016 22:58:49   
    Dual Thrusters

@SSM

Time does go by pretty fast, especially when each wave is about a minute long.
    MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 17
    1/27/2016 15:41:55   
    pride51

A feature that would be cool I think would be the ability to remove mutations from those available and convert them to biobits. You would also be able to unlock them again for biobits. Also what is scrap used for? Is it just a score?

Louise Findlay
    Fantasy Author
    AQW  Post #: 18
    1/27/2016 16:51:30   
      Nightwraith

Scrap is your score which is converted to BioBits at the end of a run.

Thanks for your suggestions and feedback, everyone! Many suggestions will be implemented in upcoming patches. Probably not this Friday, but soon.
    Post #: 19
    1/27/2016 17:14:44   
      Digital X

Beep Beep! ArchKnight AQ / ED

Is there leaderboards for this, regarding score, or scrap etc? I've probably missed it like a silly billy.
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 20
    1/27/2016 18:21:58   
      Nightwraith

No leaderboards yet, aside from high-score sharing on Twitter. Anything that requires a connection and authentication increases complexity and chances for errors dramatically. They're definitely on the feature wish-list, however. Also, because waves are finite, scores cap out at a certain point. A leaderboard would be most meaningful if it coincided with an endless mode (also on the list).
    Post #: 21
    1/27/2016 20:30:24   
    Daph Duck

wow ! excellent game ! shocked !!!!!!!! 1000000/10
    AQW Epic  Post #: 22
    1/27/2016 21:02:45   
      Battle Elf
    has ten 1v1 wins

My favorite part of BioBeasts is definitely the sound effects and background music. If you haven't tried playing with headphones - you should!
    AQW Epic  Post #: 23
    1/31/2016 14:54:23   
    Drianx

In my opinion BioBeasts is the best AE mobile game yet.
    However the progression (BioBits earning rate) is so slow and mutation upgrades' effectiveness increase is so low that I won't be playing it much.
    I think the balance between the feeling of progression and the feeling of endless grinding for BioBits for a new upgrade needs to be adjusted. The game is too grinding-orientated right now, and it feels tedious after the first 15 minutes.
    I also think the game is rather poorly explained - how each mutation works, how to choose between upgrades.. Since the BioBits earning rate is low, the player should be more aware of the effectiveness of the upgrades he chooses.

< Message edited by Drianx -- 1/31/2016 14:55:00 >
    AQW Epic  Post #: 24
    2/1/2016 1:35:25   
    SouL Prisoner

The game needs Google sync, otherwise it's got no future.
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 25
    Page:   [1] 2   next >   >>
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> =ED= BioBeasts Discussion & Feedback Thread
    Page 1 of 212>
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition