Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Botantical borg not on par with other multi's skills

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Bugs >> Botantical borg not on par with other multi's skills
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/26/2016 19:45:46   
Mother1

Description

Botantical borg's multi core only does 85% damage when all other multi skills and spread fire guns do 90% damage.

Can bug be duplicated

yes

if so explain

1) check out all multi skills
2) check botantical borg's
3) see that the botantical borg wasn't increased to 90% when Spreadfire guns and skill multi's were made 90%
Epic  Post #: 1
1/27/2016 2:19:59   
Silver Sky Magician

Could be an oversight, could be deliberate to be on par with other bots (Pyro Fly, Katherax, Blood Hawk etc.), but in any case underused bots should be reviewed more closely to see if there's a need for rebalancing.
Post #: 2
1/31/2016 20:29:33   
Variation

I don't believe this is a bug, but I will add that I concur with SSM about reviewing possible robot balance ideas.

quote:

Huge list of changes this patch, most of them are related to Energy cost reductions and flattening skill progressions, making each skill point provide the same increase in power. The starting and ending points of these skills were kept as close to their old values as possible. We also changed how Adrenaline Rush works: you can no longer cast the skill on an ally, but it now deals 85% damage to an enemy in addition to the Rage gain. Spore Bombardment also now deals 85% damage to two targets instead of the standard 90% to compensate for the skill being free to cast.

Source
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Bugs >> Botantical borg not on par with other multi's skills
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition