Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Easy Juggernaut Fix: Help me players

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Easy Juggernaut Fix: Help me players
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/4/2016 19:52:07   
The berserker killer

Tbqh Jugg isn't completely impossible. Its just extremely difficult, as it really should be. I feel like the majority of Level 40s want Juggernaut to be a walk in the park and blatantly farmable (like how it used to be). I support a change in the levels that we fight at lvl 40, but I think an easier fix and a more meaningful one is to just implement more legendary stats that can be used specifically for a battle mode.

I mean lets be honest here. That's really how we should go about fixing balance as opposed to making things universally easier. So what do I mean? Well upon clicking legendary mode it will open up a window with 3 tabs that you can click. You can click 1v1/2v2/or 2v1. Now, from there, you can apply your legendary stats however you please with a slight change to whichever mode that you picked/chosen.

Lets go into depth, shall we.

For 1v1 we currently have: Primary +30, Aux+40, Defense+30, Resistance+30, Sidearm+40, Robot+40, Energy efficiency+10, Medical Mastery+20.

For 2v2 though we could have different legendary stats that pertain to you and your teammate.

And for 2v1 we could have entirely new stats too that affect luck factors such as first turn, deflect and crit/

Each legendary point implemented will only work for that mode. Meaning that I can put half my slots in 1v1 and 2v2 legendary mode, but 2v2 legendary mode wont work in 1v1 and 1v1 wont work in 2v2. This way underdog cant get affected. Now if you have all your legendary points in 2v2 legendary mode and then 1v1, well that's just your fault. You should change your stats back. Now yes that does mean you will have to buy more slots. But it also means an easier and faster way to balance out 2v2 and jug fairly without radically affecting their difficultys.

The fix to juggernaut and 2v2 is right in front of our eyes. We just have to expand on it (Legendary Mode), such as allowing 20 slots for each category instead of the standard 10 which will help players customize their builds to their own liking just as Racing has provided in the following quotes:

quote:

What if you change the way it works. Everybody gets the same enhance, all have the same points.
I have an idea to make the legendary mode a bit different.

Right now for PvPs you have 8 enhance, all have 10 slots. That's a total of 80 points.
My suggestion is to increase the slots to 20 but just allowing players to spend 80 points for those enhance.
In this way we will se more variety with builds. Furthermore legendary players will be able to get advantage from all legendary points.

Example:
A dextery build instead of having all enhance at level 10, will have sidearm lvl 20, defense lvl 20, resistance lvl 20 and health lvl 20. He will be able to choose the enhance that are better for the kind of build he is using.

Actually someone who has all enhance at max and is using a strength build for example, is not getting advantage from all points. He is having +40 bot and aux but they arent giving an advantage at all. High ranks just benefits focus builds.

Also it will fix an issue with underdog mode. It is giving more stats every 10 ranks till rank 80, but sometimes ranks 80 are not getting an advatange from all the points (as I said before)
If you (rank 1) face a support (rank 80) you will get the underdog mode at lvl 8, but the rank 80 wont get any advantage from +40 bot, +40 sidearm and +30 primary.
He wont get sometihing from 30 ranks while you will get 3 levels in your underdog mode.

With this suggestion we will get:
-More freedom speending the legendary points.
-An advantage from every legendary point.
-A solution from the underdog mode fault.
-More variety of builds.
-Let all kind of builds take the best advantage from the points.

So players, what I need from you is 10 categories that you can invest your legendary slots in that will help with juggernaut.

For me, I would say that the 10 categories should be:

1) Defense
2) Resistance
3) Energy Efficiency
4) Medical Mastery
5) Critical Mastery (basically an increased critical chance)
6) Deflection Mastery (Increased def chance)
7) Block Mastery (Increased Block Chance)
8) Always First (Increased first turn chance)
9) Skillful Player (Increase effect of all skills by a certain %)
10) Overgrown (Increased HP)

But why stop at 10? Maybe just have 15-20 and we have to choose to evenly distribute the 80 points we have or distribute them on categories that would benefit our builds. Give me your ideas.

< Message edited by The berserker killer -- 2/4/2016 19:58:56 >
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 1
2/4/2016 21:12:27   
racing.lo.mas

I suggested it for a improvement in legendary mode, It wont work for fixing jugg.
Jugg needs to be possible for everyone. Only botters will be able to jugg if you make it to work with jugg.
Moreover it will work with high ranks, so just lvl 40s will be able to play juggernaut.
What about the players between level 30 and 39?
Epic  Post #: 2
2/4/2016 22:05:53   
The berserker killer

Players between lvl 30-39 don't seem to have much problem with jugg... I mean I wouldn't think so imo. Once again that's just my opinion but I would think they would have a fair chance against them. I mean lvl 39s fight lvls 28-32 meanwhile im rank 120 fighting lvl 32-35s.

Working with high ranks is the point to be honest. It encourages players to get ranks in order to make jugging easier as it already is and should be a difficult mode.
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Easy Juggernaut Fix: Help me players
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition