Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Jugg fix

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> Jugg fix
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/5/2016 12:27:44   
The berserker killer

This is a different type of suggestion. I know a lot of players are coming to you suggesting a fix to jug and do this or that but for the first time i'm going to alert you guys that the balance change only needs to be slight. Like at the very least.

If you make a large scale change I promise you that with what I discovered there's going to be no losing at level 40 at all if you have a select few of items.

So, once again, this suggestion is different. I'm suggesting that you don't bring about a large scale change of things just because players find a 2v1 match slightly unfair.

If anything, if you really want to make a change, only 2 changes need to be made without Overpowering level 40s and being unfair to everyone else (specifically the lower levels)

Change #1) Lvl 35 level requirement to equip Azraels Anguish

Change #2) Increased 1st turn chance for Juggernauts.

Trust me, you really don't need to make any more changes than that otherwise you'd be overpowering level 40s. I absolutely promise you.

If there is any mod that would like some insight on the major flaw that I have noticed in this game when it comes to jug, that would absolutely overpower level 40s if a drastic change were to be implemented, I urge you to pm me
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 1
2/5/2016 12:54:24   
shadow.bane

^ I don't how that changes anything ! the problem with juggernaut at level 40 is the energy control while u have 1 they have 2 , lets say u face 1 support tlm 1 f4-5 bm ur done once they aux then cannon ! if u faced 2 bhs which the common is dex to this kinda mod then 2 stuns u will get luck if not stunned ! even if u didn't u heal or do something while u will die in the next 2 multi , same goes to tm ! so I don't see any changes in the mode if they make requirement to Azrael's nor a first turn could change anything !
AQW Epic  Post #: 2
2/5/2016 14:00:34   
The berserker killer

Im telling you enrgy control isn't the problem. I wish I could elaborate but I wont release any builds until I perfect them.

To address your concerns:
1) Energy control isn't a problem, especially since your example does not apply to every fight.
2) Stuns are only a bit of the problem but stuns are completely fair. If you die in 2 turns then I do recommend changing your build.
3) Putting a level requirement on Azraels will restrict everyone >lvl 35 from using Azraels Will which is potentially a game changer in jug especially since its 2 of them and 1 of you. Which means you can be forced twice, which means you waste 2 turns doing an unwanted move in a match where both opponents are of a considerable and deadly level.
4) First turn is also a potentially game changing feature. If you do not understand that then I highly recommend looking back on your past fights vs opponents with a similar build to yours, and maybe thinking about how many times you went first vs when you went 2nd, and compare those wins.

Listen, you can go ahead and suggest a buff to jug. im not trying to stop anyone. im just letting everyone know that if devs make changes to juggernaut simply because players are too lazy to create builds of their own and just want to wait until other players create builds, then they're going to be making a grave mistake that would ruin this game for lower levels. The lower levels deserve a chance too
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 3
2/5/2016 16:12:56   
shadow.bane

energy control is the problem since am facing 1240/1250/1260/1270/1280 energy versus 620/630/640 , u do one cannon u eat 2 in ur face ! you have 1 energy control if you were bh/ch/bm/merc 2 if u were tlm/tm facing 2 energy control if u face bh/ch/bm/merc 4 if u faced tlm/tm 3 if u faced a combination between the 2 types ! idk if u ever noticed it's an energy based game who ever controls the energy in the long term fights will win ! not talking about fast build here which do 3 - 5 max moves to kill or be killed ! a jug match can reach 10 + rounds if not 15 + so energy control matters the most in this situation reach
what I suggest for a fix to juggernaut is :
1 - lowering the rage gain of the 2 opponents u face
2 - lowering all energy taking and getting skills to 75 % from 100 % it's original
3 - lowering level cap on a high rank player from 30 - 35 or so to 26 - 32
4 - give Azrael's anguish a 1 turn cool down (to all sort of pvp battle modes)
5 - give all energy taking cores 1 turn cool down (juggernaut and 2 vs 2 battle modes)
6 - the juggernaut must always start

just think of it in a deeper way and I can't wait to see ur perfect builds :)
oh yeah good luck in creating one ! since every sort of build have been created for this sort of battle mode and failed miserably ! ur not the first to try and CREATE one .

< Message edited by shadow.bane -- 2/5/2016 16:16:04 >

Bane Hallow The Last Shadow Fiend.
AQW Epic  Post #: 4
2/5/2016 18:06:01   
Cyber Dream

What about bringing back passives for jugs?
AQW Epic  Post #: 5
2/5/2016 18:43:29   
shadow.bane

^ as devs said (not quoting) : passives will never be back in any way to ED
AQW Epic  Post #: 6
2/5/2016 19:29:31   
The berserker killer

Eh I've already made my point. Just trying to help and I said what I had to say. Make all the drastic changes you want, itll just overpower level 40s and im lvl 40 so im beenfitting either way. All im saying is if the change is drastic the game won't be fair.
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 7
2/7/2016 11:48:50   
King Bling

It goes like 1vs1, 2vs2 and then Juggernaut.
1vs1 is done by implementing the underdog mode.
Its time for 2vs2, Juggernaut might be probably next year or 2018.
Post #: 8
2/7/2016 13:03:27   
racing.lo.mas

Is there something to fix in 2vs2? They are just ok, and if there was something, it can wait.
Jugg have been unbalanced since omega started (3 years ago).
Epic  Post #: 9
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> Jugg fix
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition