Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

What would you be willing to do?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Role Playing] >> Role Playing General Discussion >> What would you be willing to do?
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/12/2016 22:13:33   
Dragonnightwolf
How We Roll Winner
Apr/Jun/Aug15

I've noticed that there have been similar trends with each role-play that has been introduced.

So after having a discussion with someone from the community, A question came from that discussion.

What exactly are you willing to do outside of that "Comfort" zone?

What would you like to see that you would be willing to participate in?

I'm not looking for the typical "Well I like a tavern" answer. No. That is a comfort zone. That's something you guys and girls are familiar with.

What measures, what risks are you, willing to take in order to reach that area of the unknown?

Regardless of how little, or how much activity our forum has shown, I have seen role play take off. I have seen ideas flourish.

I have witnessed the very ideals of story-telling, blossom.

So I ask you, Can you go outside of your comfort zone?
AQW Epic  Post #: 1
2/13/2016 18:31:19   
Remaint

I don't know NightWolf, my comfort zone's pretty huge. It might be too huge for me to cross outside from X)

But more precisely, things outside my comfort zone tend to bore me. The stuff I would like to write about in addition to what I normally do is also a tad rather unacceptable by AE forum's standards.

Things I find boring include highschool roleplays, animal roleplays, non combative rps, daily life of normal human roleplays and super hero roleplays.

What I would like to see, but can't be done for obvious reasons, are prisony things, not-pleasant copulationey things, and overall anything that includes breaking people down with a dose of 'reproduction.'

One thing I would like to see that's not 'rated R', are roleplays overturning, rupturing, gutting, and utterly dissecting the Elemental Championships. Rps where hidden factions burst forth from the audiences and wreck hell upon the stadiums, where half of the Paragons are in league with an exterior force, where the Elemental Lords themselves are forced to kneel and become stripped entirely of their powers.

I would like to see revolutionary roleplays that strive to twist and snap established canons, and go to the very ends to shatter all boundaries.
AQW  Post #: 2
4/7/2016 12:13:21   
black knight 1234567

Remaint your ideas are all really interesting but the problem with stuff like that is as you said, you need established canons. I mean of course we have AE's canon but for this kind of stuff to work you'd need a player built canon for it to have real impact.

The board just ain't active enough for that to happen. But, the Rise of Domrius canon has moved forward so far with 2 roleplays so things are interesting there...
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Role Playing] >> Role Playing General Discussion >> What would you be willing to do?
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition