Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Yeti bots buff.

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Yeti bots buff.
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/13/2016 3:13:14   
racing.lo.mas

Is known that all yetis have been underpowered since there are a lot of bots with powerful cores.
I have 2 good suggestion to buff this bot:

1)Increase the Cool Down of weapons:
Right now the core puts the weapons in a normal CD, 2 turns for sidearm and 3 for aux. Maybe you can increase the CD when the bot's core is used.
Sidear between 3 and 4 turns and Aux between 4 and 5.
Note: I also thought about taking the range weapons for all the fight but I found it really op versus Support (it would destroy one of his two best attacks). I'm just mentioning this to show that giving 1 or 2 extra turns of CD is nothing compared to destroying the weapons for all the fight.

2)Lower the damage of the range weapons:
Alright, this would be like this. You put the range weapons in CD and when the target get them back they deal less damage. They can lose a % between 5% and 10%.
10% wont be much: -35 for sidearm and -40 for aux.
Epic  Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Yeti bots buff.
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition