Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Hello

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Hello
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/6/2016 3:00:45   
Nexus...

It's me.

I was wondering if after all these years I should come back to ED.

200 Players online on a Saturday Night.

What happened? I think I have a pretty good idea , but I'd love to hear what the rest of the community thinks.

I appreciate your input!

Prophet

< Message edited by Nexus... -- 3/6/2016 3:08:55 >
Epic  Post #: 1
3/6/2016 3:08:13   
RageSoul

Devs said they won't be back making new and actual changes until a few months ( 4 - 6 months ) : http://forums2.battleon.com/f/fb.asp?m=22107763

I can feel what you feel about ED , i sometimes wish they could've gotten a greater potential but all this nostalgia for me is just bittersweet when i kept remembering the old times .

< Message edited by RageSoul -- 3/6/2016 3:11:24 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 2
3/6/2016 3:15:27   
Nexus...

quote:

Devs said they won't be back making new and actual changes until a few months ( 4 - 6 months ) : http://forums2.battleon.com/f/fb.asp?m=22107763

4-6 months? Seems like a typical ED release delay to me.

quote:

all this nostalgia for me is just bittersweet when i kept remembering the old times .

I have some great memories playing this game with some fantastic people. Days long past. The servers used to have 2K+ people on a weekend evening.

< Message edited by Nexus... -- 3/6/2016 3:22:25 >
Epic  Post #: 3
3/6/2016 5:26:53   
SouL Prisoner

Hey Nex

Apparently BioBeast is the new ED, let's all play that.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 4
3/6/2016 5:30:45   
goldslayer1

Hey Nexus, long time no see.

Gee man, idk why what happened.
I wish someone would've told them what would've happened before it happened, Maybe this could've been prevented. /s

Staff stopped making updates for ED since they're developing for Bio Beasts (its an app game).
They're recycling a broken war system (more active exiles than legion, so exile wins most of the time), and there probably wont be a new update for another 3-4 months.
AQW Epic  Post #: 5
3/6/2016 5:40:12   
Lord Machaar

quote:

Staff stopped making updates for ED since they're developing for Bio Beasts (its an app game).
They're recycling a broken war system (more active exiles than legion, so exile wins most of the time), and there probably wont be a new update for another 3-4 months.

Goldslayer pretty much summed it up.

So it's up to you. Nonetheless, the game offers some side-features, which most of them are broken (Legendary System), but well, there are other features that can entertain you, like challenging bosses and legendary bosses...
MQ Epic  Post #: 6
3/6/2016 14:28:17   
Prince tommy

I rarley ever played epicduel but from what I've noticed the players been quitting because lack of balance and here's a list of things a saw another player talk about the issues and here's the source where I got the quote from. But the staff aren't gonna be working on epicduel from 4-6 months so they can work on and finish the biobeasts mobile game app but all I gotta say is if you like epicduel then you should join but in my opinion I don't think it's worth it considering the state the game is in right now.
quote:

-The Issue you said
-Lack of players and New
-Unbalance and BIG gaps between F2P and P2W
-Devs Belief of *Progression* Thinking Looking back and going back to an older phase is *Regression* When in fact *Their Progression* Is THE *REGRESSION* it self.
-a player that spends $$$ can instantly get the goodies at game start and start with the OP weps thus noobs see this and realize its better to quit.
-One Sided War with Exile and Legion always winning thus with no way of changing clans thus those who always on the losing side quit because they cant get the goodies
-War is Fixed on those who spend $$ More to buy Bombs
-Classes is now Flavor where most classes are Dead Except current Flavor (Dex BH and Stuff) where other classes are not viable or Its Either Use X Class with Y class build or Using anything = Lose

< Message edited by Prince tommy -- 3/10/2016 22:39:54 >
Post #: 7
3/7/2016 4:33:23   
Cyber Dream

Um, I would suggest NOT coming back to ED atm. Why? Recycled, broken, not fully thought through, only exists to keep players busy war system, no reason to fight after the war, each class is basically the same since the devs had the wrong idea for balance, not enough variety of skills/strategy, you will lose if you don't spam either dex or tech in 2v2, jugg is unplayable at higher levels. I could go on and on man, ED just dosen't have the fun factor atm.
AQW Epic  Post #: 8
3/8/2016 22:25:00   
Nexus...

quote:

Hey Nexus, long time no see.

Yo, been awhile!

quote:

Gee man, idk why what happened.
I wish someone would've told them what would've happened before it happened, Maybe this could've been prevented. /s

haha I know right.

quote:

Apparently BioBeast is the new ED, let's all play that.

What's to say this won't happen all over again with BioBeasts?

quote:

Um, I would suggest NOT coming back to ED atm. Why? Recycled, broken, not fully thought through

Pretty much sums it up. Too bad this could have been prevented. There were a lot of people in the community who had a clear idea of where the game needed to head in order to sustain itself. I'm sure they're all gone now; and with that, away I go.
Epic  Post #: 9
3/10/2016 15:54:41   
  Digital X

Beep Beep! ArchKnight AQ / ED

Welcome back. I can't tell you NOT to play (well I could but I'm not that mean..)

I can only suggest adapting, is all you can do if you weren't here for the major changes that happened in Omega.

For the record 5 Focus BH works OK.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 10
3/11/2016 4:12:06   
SouL Prisoner

quote:

What's to say this won't happen all over again with BioBeasts?

Don't have to worry about that because once it's fully developed, BB will be dumped and it's on it's own for good. Something like the "Battle Gems" game.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 11
3/11/2016 23:00:17   
ambien

well if you do come back it will be like watching paint dry. really sad that a bio game which has not gone anywhere as taken over ed which at one time had 4 rooms open for playing over 800 players playing at any given time, an now lucky to get 300 on a good day. so if you do you will see why players are mad, unhappy, about the game they spent 1000s on an got nothing in return but saying well we got a bio app game which is more important then are game fans for ed right now.

sorry but that is why nexus you see no one playing they did it to them selvs .now us players are paying the price of their app game. that is the truth like it or not.

my thoughts on this always the syfy
Post #: 12
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Hello
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition