Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Levels and Ranks

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Levels and Ranks
Page 1 of 212>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/26/2016 14:28:58   
Front45

hi. i wanna say something what i don't like

if you are less than 30 lvl, op class is dexterity bounty hunter. check 1 vs 1 battles 10-30 level bounty hunter players winning 200-300 and more 1 vs 1 battles. in top 5 there are almost all bounty hunters. just other classes are destroyed. this is not right. i mean less than 30 level

and what about ranks

for 36-40 level players and low ranks 10-15, play 1 vs 1 is died for them, because there are so many high rank players. they are so so many maybe 100+ or more. why game is so broken if you are 30- level and you are not bounty hunter? or why game is so broken if you are 36-40 lvl or low rank player? why happens such. why someone is stronger 10 times than you? where are the balance? where are the 50%-50% game? why there are not difference between ranks? maybe 10-20. what must we do, watching how killing us high rank players?

why mercenary is the weakest class?

give us answers on that questions. not to tell me change strategy, change build, there is underdog mode or etc. all is lie. i am playing about 1 year after rest when ranks came and still game is dieing because of these ranks and because of balance. just there is no balance in the game. why mods don't playing? check and see that i am right

you are creating new weapons, you give us stars achievements, adding missions, added wars, added arcade prizes, added gifting in December. these are all good, but main is balance in the game and i can't see that everything is all right. no. Epic Duel is dieing because of there is no balance, people are not happy, system is bad

stop creating new weapons without cores, because all weapons are same if it does not have any core. bring back platinum's pride, infernal interdictor, bunnyzookas, gamma bot, stun guns and etc
Post #: 1
3/26/2016 15:24:28   
8x

Just because BHs can get wins the fastest doesn't automatically mean that they are OP.
Epic  Post #: 2
3/27/2016 6:30:25   
SouL Prisoner

I wouldn't say BH is OPed, what really is OPed is that stupid force gun. Pretty much destroyed 2v2. And of course most of the players are using BH so it's really annoying and boring.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
3/27/2016 6:45:49   
Front45

SouL Prisoner
Bounty Hunter is op class less than 30 level with dexterity build. normal player how can win daily 300-400 1 vs 1 pvp battle? it's impossible. 30- lvl

and what about 2 vs 2, i think happy moment what we have is 2 vs 2. sometimes i have baddest partners, i not mean low lvls, many people playing wrong, but 2 vs 2 seems like a movie. it is so interesting, you never know what move will do any player, you never know who will leave, you never know who skip turn, you never know who make mistake and etc. but boring always 2 vs 2. i wanna play 1 vs 1 too

i wanna say once. i am not angry when 36-37-38-39 level players killing me, it's normal. i am not so strong just 14 rank. but when i have no chance against so high rank example ifte or rko or someone who are 100 rank? i am getting angry and don't wanna play. this is bad for ed. best way is or delete ranks, or make it only 30-40 rankable, decrease power of legendary bosses and etc

it is not right when 100 rank player battling 14 rank player. 99,99% such battles are unfair, impossible to win

and what about bounty hunter 40+. i was too bh with dexterity build and it's worked good, but 1 vs 1 i can not win. dexterity bounty hunter build is for only 2 vs 2. yeah it is strong but 2 vs 2 never know what happens

i hope soon they will solve 1 vs 1 problem about high rank players

< Message edited by Front45 -- 3/27/2016 6:47:47 >
Post #: 4
3/27/2016 7:05:11   
c1729

Make good bounty hunter builds and you won't have trouble with 1v1. At rank 14, I'm pretty sure you must be having all the best equipment the game can offer if you spent your credits right. Underdog is a massive boost against high rank players especially since you have the first turn bonus. Moreover, if level 36 to 39 players are even coming close to beating you, then you are definitely doing something wrong with your build.

Dex Bounty hunters are only OP in the mid 20s since that is when grenade is most optimal, after that they get only around 65 to 70% win rate and are easily beaten by tech mages and other focus builds. High Ranks force people into focus builds, I suggest using a suitable counter for that.

Fast Builds are not Efficient. Efficient Builds are not fast. There is always a build that wins.

P.S. There is a stat called support, I suggest you use it.

< Message edited by c1729 -- 3/27/2016 7:14:54 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 5
3/27/2016 7:56:55   
SouL Prisoner

The issue of low levels making it really hard for the higher levels to win a daily is always been an issue. BH might be fueling that, but it's not a BH related problem. The issue has always been there, it's not new.

I wish they would only allow players on daily LB once they are level 36+. That would really make it fair for the higher levels, since one day low levels will be high level players, but this cannot happen the other way around so it's only fair and reasonable.

< Message edited by SouL Prisoner -- 3/28/2016 3:29:36 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 6
3/28/2016 2:59:02   
  Exploding Penguin

^yes
Epic  Post #: 7
3/28/2016 3:48:43   
SouL Prisoner

This is today's 1v1 wins. http://prntscr.com/akzeiq and same goes for 2v2. 3 low level players in top 5. Madness or what??

I mean it's so clear. When a new player join ED, he's clueless for at least till level 20, there's no a new player is good enough or cares about being on lb or even aware of the existence of a daily LB.

This really really needs to be fixed. Once a player hits level 40, wining a daily is only a dream. And most of these low level accounts on a daily LB belongs to those faction leaders and co-leaders spamming/defrauding for daily faction wins.

< Message edited by SouL Prisoner -- 3/28/2016 3:53:20 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 8
3/28/2016 7:16:13   
Front45

SouL Prisoner
can you explain me why exactly bounty hunter 20-30 lvl winning daily 300-400 1 vs 1 pvp battles? that means other classes are losing against BH and looks like it is op class until 30 level

c1729
quote:

if level 36 to 39 players are even coming close to beating you, then you are definitely doing something wrong with your build.

i am not saying this. but when it happens it's all right because there is no big difference between us. i am not getting angry

< Message edited by Front45 -- 3/28/2016 7:17:00 >
Post #: 9
3/28/2016 7:45:09   
SouL Prisoner

quote:

BH might be fueling that,

I already agreed that low level BH might a little OPed, but if you're talking about them being on LB, it's not a new thing. And it doesn't mean they are stronger than others. LB doesn't show win %, BH might just a quick battle class.

Low level BH's being OPed and low level players being on daily LB are 2 very different things.

< Message edited by SouL Prisoner -- 3/28/2016 7:46:04 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 10
3/28/2016 16:29:11   
Zeruphantom

It's just a vicious cycle. Classes will get nerfed and buffed and then there will be a new class that's at the top of the food chain. Repeat the process after about 6 months.

Thank you for 1K subs! <3

AQ Epic  Post #: 11
3/28/2016 17:50:07   
Mr. Black OP

The daily LB problem is more because of how long battles take at higher levels. Personally I blame the current importance of energy. Three class, TLM, TM, CH essentially have infinite energy with battery back up and static charge. BH has static grenade so never have to worry about energy when going against these classes unless they refuse to back up/static charge. Same with Merc and BM but to a lesser extent. Throw in other energy gaining skills like Frenzy and Assimilate and cores like generator and piston punch and you only make the focus on energy even greater. Back before all these skills existed or were changed to the way they are now we didn't have this problem and level cap players could easily dominate the LBs.

< Message edited by Mr. Black OP -- 3/28/2016 17:55:28 >
Epic  Post #: 12
3/28/2016 18:40:17   
goldslayer1

quote:

Just because BHs can get wins the fastest doesn't automatically mean that they are OP.

Speed is apparently a nerf-able thing. Remember str mercs?
The merc class never really recovered after that nerf in 1v1.

@SoulPrisoner
I wouldn't really call it defrauding faction dailies.
ED purposely killed gameplay at the top end, and this ends up being the results. Being low level is better than being level cap when it comes to competitive gameplay.
What's more defrauding is factions *Cough*...*Cough* paying players for wins. Either with alts or mains. And getting away with it due to ED's financials.

Low levels were always faster than level cap players when it came to the speed of matches, but level cap players had hourly NPCs to offset that.
AQW Epic  Post #: 13
3/28/2016 20:46:04   
  Exploding Penguin

The leaderboard thing has always been kind of an issue and will never really get fixed until they stop favoring quantity over quality.

Probably a good idea to implement a ladder/MMR system.
Epic  Post #: 14
3/29/2016 0:58:44   
goldslayer1

quote:

stop favoring quantity over quality.

Funny, they took a step backwards in that regard when they hid Win ratios from LB.

Losses dont matter anymore, LBs will always be about speed due to this.
Its part of why I liked older phases.
In older phases losses mattered, so you had to be decisive when it came to making builds that best suited you.

You could choose the low % but fast paced build (Str BH, str merc, Support mercs, str BM, Str CH, Support CH, etc) or a slower but higher % build.
That choice no longer matters because "Quality" no longer exists.
AQW Epic  Post #: 15
3/29/2016 19:24:54   
Gold Shock

quote:

why mercenary is the weakest class?

This class is not even competitive anymore. I really shouldn't be forced to switch from this class because it is so bad. My win % has dropped significantly since coming back to omega as a mercenary and staying as one. I've made it to Rank 44 and am having no luck what so ever. And the worst part is i'm not even trying to use a cheap build. I'm just using focus 5.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 16
3/31/2016 6:17:39   
Front45

why mods deleted my topic i don't understand. people getting purchase their money and they losing against high rank players, what is that someone tell me

why 10 rank player battling 100 rank player? where is justice? how is it right?

why when you are until 40 level you fighting strong, have wish to play, and after reach 40 lvl for you game is dead because of high ranks? i mean 1 vs 1

< Message edited by Front45 -- 3/31/2016 6:28:36 >
Post #: 17
3/31/2016 12:02:55   
8x

quote:

why mods deleted my topic i don't understand. people getting purchase their money and they losing against high rank players, what is that someone tell me

Since the omega, varium gives you the ability to get weapons and enchantments faster than free players, but it doesn't make you win.
Epic  Post #: 18
3/31/2016 13:22:44   
The berserker killer

Well GoldShock maybe you can talk some sense into the testers. I've been asking for a buff to this class but it appears that alot of people think it's "fair"
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 19
4/2/2016 11:46:27   
Front45

I am tired to play 2 vs 2 only. And waiting time when Titan or Nightwraith will delete these ranks. hope it will be soon and soon we all will write about it in Design Notes
Post #: 20
4/16/2016 2:27:55   
rejaylob

quote:

Since the omega, varium gives you the ability to get weapons and enchantments faster than free players, but it doesn't make you win.

One of the big reason why the number of players dropped so hard. Especially those who are paying money to get those VIP items. Who wants to pay something that others can just get it for free?

And in all honesty, Ive never liked the rank system. I quit playing 2 years ago. I was one of the first players to reach level 40. Then realized there is this "rank system". Thats why I decided to quit.
AQ Epic  Post #: 21
4/16/2016 8:44:18   
Xendran

Nobody likes the rank system, that's part of the reason that there was such a consistent decline in player numbers after it was added. Then, it just got worse as more players reached higher ranks.
The developers refuse to remove the system however, regardless of whether or not people like it despite it being almost universally hated, and obviously completely destroying the balance.
Keep this in mind when you consider supporting future projects by these developers.

< Message edited by Xendran -- 4/16/2016 8:45:20 >
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 22
4/16/2016 11:22:59   
Luna_moonraider

well the rank/legend system is flawed because ED player base is too small for this to be implemented. plus for heavens sake this is a pvp game not some MMORPG game like AQW or some other MMORPG which has PVP but the pvp is not the core of the game. ED's Core is PVP and having this system/rank is just bad. The devs just did a big booboo and they cant/refuse to fix the problem since there are too many people who have spend time to rank up to higher ranks,

Heck is legend system was made in a game like aqw or something where the core of the game is beat bosses and doing mission and the pvp aspect of the game is minimal the system would be gr8/awesome because there would be people who grind infinitely to just say 1 shot a boss or something.yes there would be that guy who wants to 1 shot a boss and spend a bunch on exp boost.

All i can say is if u want to enjoy ED, camp at lvl 32-35 those are the best lvls to be at because there are no legends i those lvls,U trash juggernauts if you have a decent partner and 2v2 are fast and 1v1 are also quite fast because there are a lot of people at this lvl range. Matches are also relatively fast what more do you need. so if u want to enjoy ED CAMP at lvl 32-35 and dont even bother bout them nonsense rank/legend.POWER HOUR/POWERHOUR WEEKEND is a trap dont fall into it stay at lowish lvl range to have fast Q times and decent battle. lvl up and become a legend and have slow dreadful Q times for 2v2,unbalanced battles and oh guess what you will have to do 100 npc daily to keep up/get more exp/credits.Stay at and camp at lvl 32-35 and you dont have to worry about npc slow Q times and many more.

< Message edited by Luna_moonraider -- 4/16/2016 11:28:35 >

AQW Epic  Post #: 23
4/17/2016 10:19:03   
T.600

Wow luna, long time no see! How've you been?

And I totally agree with everything you've said. Although I thought you had left the game.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 24
4/17/2016 15:31:41   
Front45

Without Ranks game is good. i battled 5 matches without high ranks. won 3 and lost 2. there was almost 50%-50% chance. still i am afk already 10 days and be always afk until they will not delete ranks.

after that buff mercenary class, buff energy parasite, change energy backup and static grenade to 3 cool down but with lower energy gain. the game will be awesome, just fine

it's boring that i almost always losing against ifte, rko, machaar, bane, hunter kill, deathnightmare and etc... because they are high rank players... and because of unfair loses, i have no wish to play

solution is not botting. i was never and never will fight npc-s, because i wanna interesting game, and not 100% win or 100% lose

you can raise level cap every year by 2 point, for no stop players increase their power
Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Levels and Ranks
Page 1 of 212>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition