Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

battle arena

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> battle arena
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/29/2016 21:16:43   
Daph Duck

OK SO THE BATTLE ARENA Is a rlly cool builting but there is like no 1 in there except george lowe... And I was thinking wat if we upgraded it into like the roman coliseum... Therer could b a few diff uses for it mayb we could live watch other ppl battle if they choose to allow dat ? Just for fun and to take pointerz and stuff... Or wat if we could embed utube videos onto a screen onto the battle arena and ed players could like upload videos on there and mayb they could be like approved to filter inappropriate content or be like ed vids only idk I just think the battle arena is a really pretty room that should b put to more use. ~Daph Duck
AQW Epic  Post #: 1
3/29/2016 21:57:02   
racing.lo.mas

I thought one time about allowing players to see others fights in live. That would be cool, anyway, I guess it would be hard to be implemented.
Epic  Post #: 2
4/4/2016 11:29:58   
nowras

I don't see that it's hard to be implemented... It's just like setting up a recording program to record the battles.. Would be like TV Royale in clash royale. Would show only a few battles that are chosen randomly by the system between legendary players only.
AQW Epic  Post #: 3
4/5/2016 3:11:17   
The berserker killer

Maybe we could even just have the Old arcade system in there but not call it the "Arcade". You guys know what I mean?

Like the old arcade system basically had you fight other players and then eventually win stuff. What does that sound like....an Arena. So my constructive criticism would be to implement the old arcade system in the battle arena, change the art around to make it look less like an arcade and more like a Battle Arena, and let the drops be something like PVP Tokens that would have a whole new value in the game.

So it'll work like this: Pay 1000 credits to enter the arena. And from there you can play Survival, or Classic.

Survival:

The more matches you win, the more PVP tokens you get.

Win 1 match=1 pvp token. Win 10=10 pvp tokens, etc.

If you lose, you exit the battle arena.

HP and energy do NOT replenish in Survival

Classic mode

5 matches=1 pvp token

If you lose you exit the battle arena.

HP and Energy DO replenish.

Rewards:
10 PVP Tokens can be traded in to receive any in-game weapon/armor/bot that is BOTH credits and varium (All free player items).

25 PVP Tokens can be traded in to receive one class change.

50 PVP Tokens can be traded in to receive a 24 hour boost

100 PVP Tokens can be traded in to receive 100 Arcade Tokens.

Gives incentive for players to play, somewhat of a credit sink, and doesn't take anyone away from the PVP pool. Its a win-win-win

< Message edited by The berserker killer -- 4/5/2016 3:13:19 >
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> battle arena
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition