Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Orin's Art

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> DragonFable Art Gallery >> RE: Orin's Art
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/15/2018 15:54:27   
Shadow X Ascendant

I Will Take 2 Slices of Frigid Aegis Pie, How Much it costs?
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 26
10/15/2018 17:39:19   
Meralos
Banned

Only the low-low price of 14 000 gold each.

Aw man, I'm warming up to this elemental spirit confectioner thing. Think of it as soulsmithing, but... edible. Soulconfectionery!
Post #: 27
10/15/2018 18:23:24   
Shadow X Ascendant

It's Alen's SoulFooding Carrer Starting Hehehe
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 28
10/23/2018 23:33:08   
Meralos
Banned

The time I spent making Alen's soulally could've been used doing homework. What's wrong with meeeeeee.

Placeholder name for Alen's soulally right now is "Aspen." I'm open for any suggestions. He's aligned to Nature and he's the Spirit of Fortitude. Maybe "wall" in Latin, eh?

Aspen definitely has to kneel down when they soulsynch.

Attachment (1)
Post #: 29
10/28/2018 10:17:06   
Meralos
Banned

Personalised Alen's threads some more. Now he's free from the confines of a shirt, which totally dampened his style, man. He only zips up his longcoat on rare occasions, he doesn't even do it during Frostvale or a trip to Dragesvard.

When synchronising with Aspen, Alen's gold accessories are replaced by Aspen's amour and fur. Plus he gets his cool antler-helmet!

Attachment (1)
Post #: 30
10/29/2018 7:46:01   
Warmonger DragonJax
Creative!

This is beautiful! Do you do requests by any chance in the world? I've always wanted my weapon designs properly digitalised. But your work is amazing and am a Aspen Soul Sync and the Soul Look the most
Post #: 31
10/29/2018 11:34:56   
Meralos
Banned

Dude, I just took a stroll through your gallery and all of your weapons look awesome. Weapons are a lot harder for me to vector than people are, though. Maybe if it was one of the less intricate ones you have in mind, then I'd feel up to it.

As for requests in general, I've been considering making faces for DF heroes, if that's interesting.
Post #: 32
11/25/2018 13:04:54   
Meralos
Banned

Alen contracts lycanthropy early on in his journey, either during the Darkness Orb saga or when he's going around collecting unlucky doom essences. He wasn't bitten or scratched, but was cursed with the werewolf form. It sent him back on his quest and had him hanging around Doomwood for a while. Through shere force of will he learns how to control his werewolf form and has made the power of the curse his own; he later on decides he doesn't want to be cured of it. The regeneration he gets is pretty nice.

Alen can't soulweave in werewolf form, but he can still use magic. It's much more primal and raw when he tries to use it, leading to some very unrefined but effective attacks he can use in tandem with his claws and bites.

Why does he have wings? Dragons, of course! Alen's bond with his dragon, Avalon, is so strong that it has affected his form as a lycanthrope, giving him wings attatched to his arms and a much stronger stature than the typical werewolf. He miiight be an Alpha.

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by Meralos -- 11/25/2018 13:05:10 >
Post #: 33
11/25/2018 14:32:11   
Shadow X Ascendant

I wonder if Alen can Become an Werepyre now Hahahahahaha !!!
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 34
11/25/2018 15:35:05   
Meralos
Banned

Werepyrism is for nerds, Draco-lycanthropy is where it's at, man! :P
Post #: 35
6/26/2019 22:44:21   
Meralos
Banned

I return from the dead, and with me, some more art of my beautiful boy Alen! He's gotten quite the revamp, as I'm sure you'll notice. For starters I finally let him grow out his hair and threw out all of that gold I liked putting on him. I got tired of the pointy look and references to Lucky Day. The new Alen still sports a cool long coat but now hes wearing miniaturised parts of his starship back from before the Reset, said event playing a crucial role in the backstory I've finally settled on him having. Maybe.

Alen here remembers the Reset, or, at least, the small window of time that lead up to Dragonfable's creation. He remembers the ship, he remembers the button, and he remembers the coffee, man, does he remember the coffee. His memories as a student mecha pilot are still there, but they're foggy, and it hurts his head whenever he focuses on them. Sometimes they appear to him, clear as day, when he talks to someone he swears he knew before.

Other than being a technomancer in an entire league of his own, Alen is a pretty go with the flow kind of hero, going where the winds of adventure take him. Of course, he still loves his dragon very much, the golden ball of destrction and feathers that he is.

Attachment (1)
Post #: 36
6/26/2019 22:47:58   
Meralos
Banned

Alen's abilities! Didn't really care much for any semblance of balance, they're all pretty self-indulgent.

-Upon awakening after the Reset, Alen found himself having seemingly merged with his starship. Tiny little machines, which he recognised as the manacell tech he was familiar with, had fused with his body, turning his forearms and legs black but providing him with a great deal of support. The nanomachines increase his regeneration greatly and reinforce his body enough to take quite a beating.

-As Alen grew in power, so did his nanomachines, and the power he had over them. Eventually he is able to project miniature parts of his starship for use in battle, or to allow him to fly.

-Apart from using various parts of his starship to attack enemies, Alen can also use small simulacrums of Loreon’s solar system in battle. They’re ball-sized projections that float above his hand and further allow him to manipulate the elements, though he isn’t very creative. Most of the time he just thinks of various ways to shoot elemental lasers out of his magical tech spheres.

-Alen's most powerful attack is simple, if not effective. Using both his solar system simulacrum and his starship parts he creates a grand greatsword, activating it, a spiraling beam of multicolored energy extending the blade tenfold, and then swinging it over his head, releasing the energy! Such awesomeness provides Alen with the most cool points that could be handed out!

Attachment (1)
Post #: 37
7/1/2019 15:25:28   
Shadow X Ascendant

Interesting, But Does Alen will Manage to Learn to cast Highly-Desctructive Spells Like Supernova, Big Bang and Black Hole?

Now Alen is an Ex-Machina DragonLord, Never seen that one before, Indeed Interesting.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 38
7/1/2019 16:45:14   
Meralos
Banned

quote:

Ex-Machina DragonLord

Oh dude, I never thought about it but that does pretty accurately describe what Alen is now. A low tier avatar from the future-past.

quote:

Supernova, Big Bang and Black Hole

Those are the big moves I imagine him having, including the giant sword beam ones. It's difficult for me to explain so here, just have the video of the guy I based the new Alen off of. :x
Link!
Post #: 39
8/1/2019 17:45:45   
Meralos
Banned

Behold, Nihilea, Avatar of the Void! Made her because I thought the current Avatars could use a makeover, but ended up making my own. :x

Attachment (1)
Post #: 40
8/8/2019 15:41:52   
Arthur
How We Roll Winner
Dec14

@Meralos,

Hello there!

Can I just say that I love the artwork on this thread and would surely be keeping an eye on this in the future.

I like the smokey-ness that's going on with Nihilea's character and that slight jitter on the outlines. Also, the way you use the shadows and her body color interchangeably is really cool, sort of like a double exposure happening.

Keep up the great work! :)
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 41
8/11/2019 18:14:22   
Meralos
Banned

I'm glad you like my art, dude! But, just to let you know, the forums isn't exactly my go-to place to post art anymore. The Falcon's Nest and DragonsGrasps Discord servers are where I'm most active, and I post art under the #DFanart hashtag on Twitter too.
Post #: 42
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> DragonFable Art Gallery >> RE: Orin's Art
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition