Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Plasma Rain Tech Scale

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> Plasma Rain Tech Scale
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/7/2016 12:32:51   
The berserker killer

In my opinion, changing Plasma Rain to a Tech Scale would be very beneficial to both of the Mage classes as it would allow them to effectively use the skill with their other skills.

If the skill were to scale with technology then it's safe to say that the stat requirements on other skills, for both classes, will limit stat abuse along with the energy cost of the skills.
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 1
4/7/2016 12:52:53   
racing.lo.mas

It weird how TM can easily run into supp, strenght and dex build, when they cant use a tech build. They are suposed to use tech builds but it is the only build they cant use.

I dont know if it would work with bm because the plasma canon its still better, since it has a chance of crit.
Maybe it would work for tm, plasma and multy. But the energy cost would be high.
Epic  Post #: 2
4/7/2016 18:59:10   
Altador987

Ermm i use a tech build just fine as a tm i'm not quite sure what troubles you're having but to have plasma bolt, rain, and supercharge all on tech for a tm isn't the best move for balance and while i do feel that bm's are slighted in certain areas i feel like it has to do with strength builds which they were originally focused on rather than tech
AQW Epic  Post #: 3
4/7/2016 19:04:27   
  Exploding Penguin

Maybe it can be changed back now. Before tech TM was a HUGE problem but now that the way energy flows in battles has been changed and the damage of plasma bolt isn't nearly as ridiculous it could work again.
Epic  Post #: 4
4/7/2016 19:07:35   
Altador987

eeeh i honestly feel as if tm synergy is one of the best in the game and shouldn't be tampered with (don't fix it if it's not broken) it has boundaries and versatility as well. plus dex tm's do quite well due to technician which also relies on dex. idk about bm's and maybe that could be switched to tech for that class specifically.
AQW Epic  Post #: 5
4/7/2016 19:10:32   
The berserker killer

@Altrador: That's a great idea. Maybe BMs multi can scale with technology.
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 6
4/7/2016 19:16:46   
Altador987

in all honesty (not to veer off topic) i think if at least some of the same skills shared by different classes were affected by different skills we'd have a better chance at diversity. Multi shot for instance for bh and ch is great for bh but lackluster for ch and honestly a hugely unreliable build.
AQW Epic  Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> Plasma Rain Tech Scale
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition