Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Your thoughts on War Rallys towards Personal Influence

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Your thoughts on War Rallys towards Personal Influence
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/8/2016 14:59:08   
The berserker killer

Hey I just want to discuss War Rallys. To start off please be aware that this isn't a thread claiming that Legion won because of War Rallys, nor is it meant to discourage any side.

Simply put I never knew how insanely bugged War Rallys were until exile received them for the first time. It turns out that you can get 10 guaranteed superbombs for using war commanders.

Do you guys really think this is fair? For either side? If you do, then you do. It's fine, I just would like to know what kind of Playerbase we have.

Are some players deliberately not reporting the unfairness of this feature, and gaining extra influence at an insane and broken rate? Or do players legitimately think that the amount of influence they are getting for war rally is fair?

*****This is to be interpreted in regards to personal influence. Meaning that my issue isn't that either side gets extra influence from rallys. My issue is that the amount of influence an individual receives from a war rally is, legitimately, unfair. ********

Why not just grant the losing side an extra X amount every minute for the next hour as opposed to allowing players to get a huge boost in personal influence which dramatically affects leaderboards that have been in place since the beginning of ED?

Please understand that I'm not complaining, don't get me wrong. I have no problem switching sides and abusing the same feature. I'm just pointing out something that seems to be a tad bit broken.

< Message edited by The berserker killer -- 4/8/2016 15:06:14 >
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 1
4/8/2016 15:33:51   
Lord Machaar

quote:

Do you guys really think this is fair? For either side? If you do, then you do. It's fine, I just would like to know what kind of Playerbase we have.

I do, as far as the war filter is deactivated <3.

< Message edited by Lord Machaar -- 4/8/2016 15:58:44 >
MQ Epic  Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Your thoughts on War Rallys towards Personal Influence
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition