Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

bounty hunter op?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> bounty hunter op?
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/18/2016 6:46:29   
Front45

lets all talk about this class. 20-30 level bounty hunters getting fastest wins 1 vs 1. also in 40 levels dexterity build working better 2 vs 2. i was and i know. i was getting many wins so. but, problem is support & venom strike & masscare bounty hunters. i always losing against them 1 vs 1. if they are high ranks, battle is 100% unfair for me

lets talk their abilities

1. they are starting battle
2. venom strike
3. masscare
4. armor core which stealing and getting energy
5. stealing 400+ energy with static grenade
6. blood hawk robot and you can't use generator

that means you don't have energy and they have ton of. you will die by venom strike or masscare or rage aux. i think type of bounty hunters what i said, there is really problem for ed. almost all high rank players using that build. rko, emolicious, sr.renato and etc

what is solution? i am healing after venom strike but after that they stealing me energy with static grenade and armor core. i have no chance to win
Post #: 1
4/18/2016 8:32:56   
rejaylob

Im a bounty hunter and I tried using that venom strike massacre build. Its not really OP. I was beaten a lot actually. Then I decided to go back to focus build :/

It doesnt mean that you cant beat them then they are OP. Their build is just your weakness. You got strengths in your build and also weaknesses.
AQ Epic  Post #: 2
4/18/2016 17:27:20   
nowras

1stly, None of those you mentioned use the support bh massacre build. The only good high ranked user of this build is the owner of it which's me. I actually went TLM so, you can have fun in 1v1; there's no longer someone who you can't beat even if you get extremely lucky against him. And as I said I'm a TLM and none of those BH mass users could defeat me because I have something called "mind". As I created the build I could counter it with any class except Merc, CH and BH (If I use focus.)

I'll just give you a hint: Heal 1st turn and use force right before they poison the next time.
AQW Epic  Post #: 3
4/18/2016 17:50:11   
Lord Machaar

Support builds are encountered by strenght builds. Strenght builds are encountered by 5 focus/tank builds. 5 Focus/tank builds are encountered by support builds.

Now that's a general rule. There are exceptions when it comes to each class, ranks/levels difference and the players' personall skills and most importantly imbalance. If you are using Mercenary class for instance, you might find difficulties defeating bounty hunters / tactical mercenaries no matter what build you are using because of imbalance, static smash being weak is the main reason.

^ That wouldn't work. Wasting 160 energy on azrael anguish before even using mass is not a good move (piston punch and u won't be able to heal), unless ofcourse if you are playing against lower rank or unexperienced players, then you will have the upper hand no matter what.

< Message edited by Lord Machaar -- 4/18/2016 18:03:49 >
MQ Epic  Post #: 4
4/18/2016 17:55:19   
racing.lo.mas

The owner of it? I was using that build before you even became a bh.

Do you want to beat everybody front? then if you are able to beat all builds, then you are the one with the op build.
All builds have a weakness. So don't complain about one build that you can't beat.
Epic  Post #: 5
4/18/2016 18:01:11   
nowras

@Racing you weren't using it with massacre and high energy. You were using it with base energy and level 2-3 massacre(IF you massacre anyways lol) I saw you, don't deny.

< Message edited by nowras -- 4/18/2016 18:02:21 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 6
4/18/2016 18:02:11   
racing.lo.mas

It was at level 8 or 9. Right now I'm still using it like that.
Epic  Post #: 7
4/18/2016 18:02:59   
nowras

But it had base energy. High energy made it become OP.

< Message edited by nowras -- 4/18/2016 18:03:51 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 8
4/18/2016 18:29:52   
Altador987

If you are indeed the original creator of that build huge props to you @nowras
AQW Epic  Post #: 9
4/18/2016 18:49:58   
racing.lo.mas

You started to use it at the end of the dread plains war, while I started to use it before the war started. The energy was 942, how could I use mass to you with the base energy then?

Anyway, lets say I was using the energy base. You didnt create something at all, you just took an idea and just changed it a bit. Your idea was add more energy to a build already thought.
Epic  Post #: 10
4/19/2016 7:39:48   
The berserker killer

Some dev had the bright idea of making it static scale with support.
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 11
4/19/2016 10:49:47   
nowras

@Racing I never took a look at your build when I created the build. I just had Tempo's build in my mind when I was making this build because Tempo's static took 407 energy from me and I liked it so, I decided to make a mass build that can take 407 energy. This's how I made the build.
AQW Epic  Post #: 12
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> bounty hunter op?
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition