Snow Angel, Bug Hunter, Class Tester
Looking for something fun to do? Want to challenge your other forumites to play your games? Want to see how long you can last, pitted in mortal combat with the sturdiest of Dust Bunnies? Welcome to the Challenge Thread! This thread is meant for you to come up with some challenges for your fellow players and to take on those challenges if you so dare!
The General Rules
The Challenge Rules
- All =AE= Comprehensive Forum Rules and =AQW= General Discussion Forum Rules apply.
- There will be a limit of one challenge issues per user per 3 day period. We want people to have some challenges to choose from, but we don't want too many to overwhelm people! As an extension to this, there will be a limit of one challenge per post; do not try to circumvent the restriction by using one post to issue six challenges.
- If you have any hints or tips for people on a particularly difficult challenge, please reference the challenge and use spoiler tags so those who wish to figure it out on their own may do so.
- Feel free to discuss any/all the challenges! Give each other tips to complete it, things to watch out for, what sort of issues you ran into when completing your challenge(s). Let's hear those stories! Just be sure to stay civil, and do not attack anyone for their challenge. If you feel someone's challenge is too difficult, you can give them constructive feedback on it to help them improve it.
- Be Constructive. Constructive criticism is meant to improve something; not expressed through ranting, whining, or complaining. Any feedback offered must include the issue at hand and offer wordy feedback about what worked, what didn't, and what may have helped make it better. If you want to criticize, do so with the intent to give help, not tear down.
- First and foremost, challenges need to actually be possible to complete. Do not issue challenges such as "Solo Binky". Challenges that are impossible to complete will be removed.
- Keep in mind that not everyone is a Legend, so try not to issue challenges that require membership to complete.
- Be clear and concise with your challenge. Do not issue a challenge that is vaguely worded or difficult to understand.
- Ideally, challenges should be able to be proven by some means, usually a screenshot. This is not absolutely required, but it gives proof that the challenge was completed. Remember, you're just having fun with these, so no point in pretending you completed a challenge you didn't.
- If you're doing a timed challenge, limit it to no more than a week. This means if your challenge is something like "Use a 0-60 weapon on Caster classes", the limitation should extend no more than a week.
- No PvP challenges. If you want to challenge someone to PvP, there's a template for that in the Let's Party! Thread.
- Challenges should not be directed at anyone in particular. Just issue a general challenge and let whomever wishes to accept it do so.
- Should you issue a new challenge or decide to cancel your current one, please use a strikethrough to indicate the challenge is no longer active. If someone cancels a timed challenge that you are in the middle of, you can either continue it for your own pleasure or stop pursuing it.
- As a challenge issuer, be aware of the people who have completed your challenge, and add them to the list! Give some recognition for those who complete your challenge.
- If you feel someone's challenge is too difficult, you can give them constructive feedback on it to help them improve it, so long as you follow the rules regarding constructive feedback above.
If you wish to issue a challenge, please use a template like this one:
[b]Description of Challenge:[/b]
[b]Time Limit (if any):[/b]
If you wish to accept a challenge, please use a template similar to this one:
[b]Name of Person Issuing Challenge:[/b]
[b]Link to Challenge Post:[/b]
[b]Proof of Completion (if possible):[/b]
< Message edited by Shadowhunt -- 3/23/2017 12:37:22 >