Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Congratulate your "buddy"

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Congratulate your "buddy"
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/24/2016 16:52:24   
The berserker killer

The buddy list doesn't have enough depth in it, just like a lot of features in this game. It was half-implemented like devs put it in and didn't continue to develop with it. So heres my idea:

My suggestion is that whenever your "buddy" accomplishes a certain task or achievement then his name in your buddylist will be Highlighted or turn Blue, any indication whatsoever that they completed an accomplishment.

At that point you can click on his name and then click on a "Congratulate" button that will allow you to congratulate that buddy.

When you "Congratulate" that buddy you will receive a fixed amount of credits based on the difficulty of their accomplishment. So something small like a lvl 1 becoming a lvl 2 wouldn't award nearly as much as a level 40 rank 1 becoming a lvl 40 rank 2. Acquiring achievements will also count as an "Accomplishment" and those achievements will also have a fixed rate.

Accomplishments include:

Getting Achievements
Leveling up
Winning certain events

Post edited ~Battle Elf

< Message edited by Battle Elf -- 5/9/2016 7:12:46 >
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 1
4/24/2016 20:05:56   
Altador987

would the buddy receive a reward too? i think this is a great idea and a great for some extra credits
AQW Epic  Post #: 2
4/24/2016 21:29:39   
The berserker killer

That's the thing. I feel like if the buddy were to receive rewards too then it might be abusable and it might be even more difficult to implement. I mean if the buddy received a reward too then players might fill their buddy list with alts and just congratulate themselves repeatedly.

I do like the idea of both receiving rewards though

< Message edited by The berserker killer -- 4/24/2016 21:30:06 >
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 3
4/24/2016 21:44:34   
Altador987

I'll provide an example (the numbers are in no way an actual guess): say the congratulators were to receive 50 credits, maybe the buddy would receive 20 at most or so, the reward is nice because if more buddies congratulate them then they get a decent amount of change however it wouldn't be something so big that it'd be worth making an alt for
AQW Epic  Post #: 4
4/24/2016 23:35:56   
The berserker killer

True. Plus buddy spots are limited and you have to spend var for more slots
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 5
4/25/2016 19:13:15   
SonicTbear

While this isn't a bad idea, the person you're congratulating is the one earning the achievement. So why should the person giving congratulations get rewards just for congratulating someone?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 6
4/25/2016 19:29:57   
The berserker killer

Already stated above. Might be abusable. It's just an idea., feel free to make suggestions.
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Congratulate your "buddy"
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition