Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

< Righteous > Now recruiting!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Clans, Factions, Guilds and Houses] >> AQWorlds Guilds >> < Righteous > Now recruiting!
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/28/2016 19:25:24   
Nerve42

< Righteous >

Main Server: Artix

About Us

I created this guild to gather new friends to chat and form bonds with to We are a growing community of friendly players looking to increase our numbers, we're always willing to give advice in Guild Chat and when free are always game to assist you with whatever help you need! Be it Questing, Boss Fights, Farming or just hanging out if you feel alone. We mostly look for members whom are 18+ but younger players are welcome as long as they act mature.

Rules

1) Show respect for all players, not just fellow Guildies.
2) Banter is fine, but if asked to stop please refrain from insulting and flaming others even in a joking manner.
3) Although aiming to always help and assist, your Guildies are not obliged to join you if they don't want to.
4) Guild slots are limited, so if you are inactive for 3 weeks without notifying the Guilder Leader or an Officer you will be removed to make room for new recruits.
5) Do your best to have fun and enjoy yourself! :)
Note: Although not listed here use your common sense and don't break any obvious unwritten rules.

Breaking any of these rules will result in a warning, demotion or kick from the guild. Please do not play with fire.

Guild Officials

Slots 17/50 (All unlocked)

Guilder Leader - Zappa

Guild Officers - (More soon)

Application Template

Real Name: Leave blank or N/A if you want to stay anonymous, this is just for me to reply more formally.
Character name:
Character Level:
How long have you played AQW for:
Why you would like to join:

Contact

If you feel we are the right Guild for you, please leave your application in this thread or as a PM sent to me. Thank you in advance.

If you have any questions or just want to discuss things further please PM here or contact me in game on the Artix server, character name: Zappa My time zone is GMT +00:00 and more more active in the afternoon to night.

Also to note - We are an English speaking guild and are based in Europe, though we have members from all around the globe and will accept players outside Europe. :)

< Message edited by Jorath -- 5/14/2016 7:49:34 >
AQW  Post #: 1
4/15/2017 11:38:39   
morbidkid

Hey there I would like to join :)

Joe
KingFangBlade
lvl 56
Class: ShadowStalkerOfTime
since 2008
I would like to join,because I have no one to to play with and it's hard to chat with others....who are boring,ahha.

< Message edited by morbidkid -- 4/15/2017 11:39:44 >
Post #: 2
4/27/2017 10:56:24   
Synerg

I'm also interested in joining.

Stew
Synerg
Lvl 31
Arch Paladin
Just started this month, lots of mmrpg experience though
I'm looking for a group of people to chat with and group up to make the game a better experience. And since I'm a new player I'm looking for a friendly group that can help with any questions or give me tips. I don't beg for assistance with every quest or expect anyone to drop what their doing to help me. I'm an adult with 2 kids also if your looking for matured players.

Thanks
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Clans, Factions, Guilds and Houses] >> AQWorlds Guilds >> < Righteous > Now recruiting!
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition