Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

CORES

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> CORES
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/4/2016 22:26:56   
GodOfTechno

weapon cores have become the key game changers and should be accessable to everyone all the time. They would have to work for it ofcourse but an occasional player will never have access to azraels and new players wont have access to older weapons. We want to welcome new players controversial to the point of the game. I know you want to be able to smash your opponent and always have the upper hand. But I want the game to be around for AWHILE.
Epic  Post #: 1
5/4/2016 23:14:47   
  Exploding Penguin

I'd rather just a "once you buy a core once you permanently unlock it for free for use whenever you want, however many times you want."

Rather than locking the cores to promos specifically, once you get that promo it's basically the same thing as buying the core and thus unlocks it for use in a similar manner.
Epic  Post #: 2
5/4/2016 23:33:19   
GodOfTechno

That would be nice too but the cores have to become accessible first.
Epic  Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> CORES
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition