Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

EpicCodes

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> EpicCodes
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/8/2016 15:08:10   
The berserker killer

A major problem in this game is the credits. You guys have all this artsy weps yet no way to enjoy them when theyre so overpriced, including the fact that in order compete on an even ground you need to spend nearly 16k credits on top of purchasing the weapon.

My suggestion is randomly, maybe like 20 times a week at completely random times, Devs create 50 codes that can be redeemed for a ton of prizes to the players lucky enough to get them.

One code may be 100 Arcade tokens. The next one may be 50k credits. Etc

Post edited ~Battle Elf

< Message edited by Battle Elf -- 5/9/2016 7:11:19 >
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 1
5/8/2016 15:44:47   
  Exploding Penguin

If they find a way to make it accessible to all timezones, then supported.
Epic  Post #: 2
5/8/2016 16:02:59   
The berserker killer

Everyone can receive codes. If you mean "At all times of day" then that's where the "random times" part comes in to play. People make suggestions on the notion that everyone has to be entitled to everything, hence dramatically decreasing the creativity coming in and out of this game. If you miss it, you miss. If you don't, you don't. The suggestion is a randomized process that repeats itself on a weekly basis for free. I'm not understanding your "if, then" statement.
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 3
5/8/2016 18:01:52   
  Exploding Penguin

My bad, I missed the "completely random times" part.

Epic  Post #: 4
5/8/2016 18:16:47   
Lord Machaar

Completely random times in which devs are working. Devs work merely 8 - 7 hours a day, therefore the codes launched will be more USA time friendly.
Ofcourse, there is something called different time zones, when it's sunny in the US, it's darky in other places. In the end we have to share the sun, unless the US decides it needs some democracy as well.

Such "EpicCodes" will definitely be "EpicLimited". Thanks to the toxic twitter community, when a bunch of players miss a code or two, the devs' twitter pages get filled up with insults and whatnot. This was expressed by the devs long ago when they used to release codes of ultra rare weapons. There was a good reason why they stopped doing that.

I would rather support a feature that isn't luck-dependent to get some cash out of it. The game is already filled with luck-dependent thing, gifting feature where 80% of player base end up missing the event due to being late clicking on the world, or even "creating codes" system, which is also luck-dependent.

I think the devs should have added alternative ways to get credits off after lowering sellback of drops. Many players that used to have 13k - 20k wins against Black Abyss Spider for example thanks to botting are struggling to get some credits. We can't blame botters then if they start botting again, there aren't many alternatives. Daily/Weekly/Monthly Missions would be a great way to solve that.

< Message edited by Lord Machaar -- 5/8/2016 18:20:33 >
MQ Epic  Post #: 5
5/8/2016 18:28:02   
The berserker killer

eh okay. your game. Feel free to lock the thread. ty

< Message edited by The berserker killer -- 5/8/2016 18:35:20 >
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 6
5/9/2016 12:39:22   
8x

I absolutely hate it when devs give out limited quantity codes over twitter (or at least I used to hate it when I still cared). I'm glad that they slowly stopped giving out codes. If they ever decide to give out codes again I just hope that they make them time limited (about 3 minutes would probably be enough for really dedicated players to redeem the codes, and 1-3 hours would be fine for the casual players to redeem the codes).

Edit: Side note, one of their goals is to convince you to play them game. If they gave you a ton of credits, you'd get the weapons you want, enjoy them for a while and not play. But if they don't give you free credits, you are forced to play/farm/grind to get what you want.

< Message edited by 8x -- 5/9/2016 12:41:21 >
Epic  Post #: 7
5/9/2016 13:07:21   
The berserker killer

I think you guys are missing the point. These codes won't just come and go like rare-item codes. They're going to happen weekly at randomized times. Read thoroughly.
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 8
5/9/2016 13:36:50   
8x

Randomized or not, I dislike limited quantity codes and I'm sure that many other players dislike them also.
Epic  Post #: 9
5/9/2016 15:16:18   
The berserker killer

Well okay then. Thanks, helps me understand exactly what the players want. Everyone feels entitled. They want things that everyone can get at any time even though the very premise of codes were founded on being limited in nature. Interesting.

Request to lock thread.
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 10
5/9/2016 19:32:52   
GodOfTechno

Codes seem to be abused limited or not. There should be some kind of random drops in pvp though. I'm obviously a pvp fanatic.

< Message edited by GodOfTechno -- 5/9/2016 19:47:42 >
Epic  Post #: 11
5/14/2016 18:39:55   
Amethystlock

If getting 50k credits for random lucky players every now and then were to happen, it'd do two things: make a lot people upset when they miss out, and make a lot of the people who took their time getting 50k get full of misgivings. the ultimate prize, the eternal protection, suddenly wouldn't be as ultimate and rare. but... you know, maybe something a little more generous than 350 credits would be heart-felt. money isn't everything though.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 12
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> EpicCodes
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition