Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

2v2 and Az gun

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> 2v2 and Az gun
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/9/2016 23:20:16   
Caspyin

Whens the last time someone complained about the fact that there is no point in playing 2v2 without the az gun. Which is only sold during one month per year. So if you miss out on it, then it could be as much as another 11 months before you can 2v2 again with any chance at relative success. Honestly absurd. Simple fix, sell az gun year long, or just make it a requirement in order to 2v2. No point otherwise.

-Caspyin
Post #: 1
5/9/2016 23:26:55   
The berserker killer

I offered that suggestion multiple times but everyone seems to think it decreases the value of the weapon. They fail to realize that seasonal weapons do not have any value anymore ever since they became seasonal and available for credits. By allowing seasonal weapons to be sold all year along this will enhance game development by allowing players to actively create/re-create and evolve their builds (which is a huge factor in this game)
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 2
5/10/2016 0:12:46   
Mr. Black OP

Personally I hate it, especially when you get stunned or it happens to you twice.
A few ways to fix it:
Remove the core, keep the gun, give everyone a full refund.
Sell a copy of the core (under a different name) that can be equipped to other guns.
Make another gun as a limited rare with the same core.
Make cores that can compete with it. You have pacify which I have never seen used, icy overkill which prevents you from using your gun again (also seasonal), and energy shot which is pretty underwhelming compared to azrael's will.
Epic  Post #: 3
5/10/2016 0:33:21   
  Exploding Penguin

Pretty sure this has been brought up multiple times, simply slap a warmup period onto the gun will fix one of the problems.

As Mr. Black stated above, an optimal fix would be to improve the other cores to be on par with this one so it isn't the only gun we see being run in PvP.
Epic  Post #: 4
5/10/2016 6:58:49   
Front45

see my topic. http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=22127618

it was terrible to play without azrael's gun about 6 months. i suggesting but no one cares
Post #: 5
5/10/2016 11:50:25   
GodOfTechno

I have also brought up the idea of making the cores always accessible. Im glad this is being brought up multiple times. It is a big issue that needs to be resolved.

< Message edited by GodOfTechno -- 5/10/2016 11:52:25 >
Epic  Post #: 6
5/10/2016 16:59:09   
Altador987

i'd much rather have more guns that just as efficient, everyone using the same gun/core doesn't really solve the issue of its overuse
AQW Epic  Post #: 7
5/11/2016 18:19:16   
Cyber Dream

How would a 1 turn warm up nerf azarel? In the majority of my 2v2 matches, azarel is mostly used in the middle of the match.
AQW Epic  Post #: 8
5/13/2016 0:03:59   
Dual Thrusters

Perhaps make it so a player can't be affected by it right after he/she was forced last turn.

MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 9
5/13/2016 6:02:53   
Cyber Dream

Make it so you can only be forced one per match maybe?
AQW Epic  Post #: 10
5/15/2016 9:08:09   
Amethystlock

azrael's will doesn't scare me in 1vs1 (i'm a hungry energy thief), but in 2vs2, your team could actually not even get a chance to do good damage until it's too late (azrael's will to stop your team's multis, then their multi and azrael and multi uncontrollable pain and death).
Azrael's will shouldn't be in 2vs2. it's not fun. it's frozen in fury. it's annoying. pardon my language

~Arrrr
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 11
5/15/2016 14:03:04   
Altador987

maybe it's because even in 2v2 i tend to use a 1v1 hybrid build, i'm never really that bothered by the gun, as multi was never something i needed to use and therefore using mp to heal myself or a partner isn't a problem to me. which brings the point of is this really about the gun? or what it's usage tends to prevent
AQW Epic  Post #: 12
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> 2v2 and Az gun
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition