Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

ED now days IMO only !

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> ED now days IMO only !
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/26/2016 15:40:24   
shadow.bane

well I have done over 300 battles last week after getting back to ED for a 2 months brake ! what I noticed is hilarious and it's the following :

just cause am high rank I only started in like less than 10 % of my battles even versus 18/19 support I started second.

I noticed that high rank versus lower ranks battles goes like the following :

higher ranks do the minimum damage to half damage like lets say primary damage 480 - 498 higher ranks do 480 - 489 while lower rank do 489 - 498 and same goes for defenses lets say defense 388 - 456
high ranks get 388 - 422 while low rank get 422 - 456 <<< of course numbers made by me just as a showcase to prove my point

things happened to me in those last week battles that I've done which literally made me in shock

like I went in a battle versus a blood mage with 81 + 35 + 4 tech (no ranks put to robot) reached round 4 with 430 hp left I could heal and continue the battle but decided not to cause didn't expect my enemy
to do infernal android special at 4 rounds (cause really who does that?) and even if done I expected a 190 - 190 at max damage cause still round 4 and I have 388 - 458 + 15 resistance there is no logical way of him killing me but what surprised me is that he done 222 - 223 damage ON ROUND 4 and killed me so I raged quit

another thing a dude with lesser robot damage by 40 and lesser defense by 30 cause he was rank 1 we both used infernal android on normal round 1 he did 270 + damage and I did 220 + damage ....

literally a math that can blow uo Einstein's brain off lol !

again this is just in my own opinion I don't know about other and I welcome any confirmation on this or whatever and please excuse my English I ain't an English man lol.

< Message edited by shadow.bane -- 5/26/2016 15:41:41 >

Bane Hallow The Last Shadow Fiend.
AQW Epic  Post #: 1
5/26/2016 17:45:36   
Front45

ED is totally destroyed. there are ranks = there is no balance. i am afk about 1 month already and i rested, because no matter play nowadays, just there happens many wrong things in ED, but bad is that they know problems, they see everything... but they do not doing something new for give us better game. i am tired of saying suggestions and give up, because even mods don't interesting ED anymore. Dead. i miss game, but i am not going to play, because system is bad. i will wait before they delete these ranks, if they do not, good bye forever
Post #: 2
5/27/2016 0:49:57   
Mr. Black OP

quote:

like I went in a battle versus a blood mage with 81 + 35 + 4 tech (no ranks put to robot) reached round 4 with 430 hp left I could heal and continue the battle but decided not to cause didn't expect my enemy
to do infernal android special at 4 rounds (cause really who does that?) and even if done I expected a 190 - 190 at max damage cause still round 4 and I have 388 - 458 + 15 resistance there is no logical way of him killing me but what surprised me is that he done 222 - 223 damage ON ROUND 4 and killed me so I raged quit

120 Tech gets you 190-230 tech damage (http://epicduelwiki.com/w/Robot_Technology_Bonus), assuming 5 focus its at 390-430, +170 from the bot itself puts it at 560-600. At round 4 the special will do 100% normal damage. Rage ignores 45% of your defense/resistance (http://epicduelwiki.com/w/Rage#The_Rage_Meter). You have 403-473 resistance, ignoring 45% of that brings your resistance to 218-260. 600-218 is 382 max damage. So unless the calculations are done in a different way or these pages are outdated there is 0 chance of a non-crit killing you, even if he was a rank 10 and put all of his ranks into robot damage. My guess is that it was just a crit and you just didn't notice or a number you gave was off (resistance, a round, the tech).
quote:

higher ranks do the minimum damage to half damage like lets say primary damage 480 - 498 higher ranks do 480 - 489 while lower rank do 489 - 498 and same goes for defenses lets say defense 388 - 456
high ranks get 388 - 422 while low rank get 422 - 456 <<< of course numbers made by me just as a showcase to prove my point

Don't quite understand you here. I'm a rank 3 and have seen people with really high ranks have more damage in nearly every category (gun, aux, etc) +higher defense and resistance with a similar build.

Can't speak on your experience of going second since I have no idea how much support you have or your rank.
Epic  Post #: 3
5/27/2016 3:08:05   
shadow.bane

^ black what I mean is : example gun damage range is 500 - 600 a high rank player does 500 minimum damage ---> 550 maximum damage while a lower rank does 550 lower damage ---> 600 maximum damage same goes for armors

anw I am a rank 96 and I always use focus builds so my support is always 46 + 13 or 45 + 14 .
AQW Epic  Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> ED now days IMO only !
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition