Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

New version of Blood Mage's reflex boost

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> New version of Blood Mage's reflex boost
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/28/2016 5:53:22   
shadow.bane

nothing to say here just like old reflex boost that used to get u some energy back.

am just trying to make the classes with no secondary energy gaining skills like TM's assimilation and TLM's frenzy to get some like it or litter weaker or something.

Bane Hallow The Last Shadow Fiend.
AQW Epic  Post #: 1
5/28/2016 15:50:45   
  Exploding Penguin

I'm assuming the amount of dex it gives you back is less than the current reflex boost as well to compensate.

Could be nice to have back although I'm hoping that when they replace overlapping skills it becomes something a little more interactive. Old reflex boost was a skill that you never could really predict how much energy it gave you back and the energy gain wasn't a thing people strategized around too often.
Epic  Post #: 2
5/30/2016 16:18:44   
Altador987

agreed, but i'll admit bm does need another form of energy gain (something small like the reflex boost would be perfect IMO)
AQW Epic  Post #: 3
5/30/2016 17:49:26   
Mr. Black OP

quote:

I'm assuming the amount of dex it gives you back is less than the current reflex boost as well to compensate.

Could be nice to have back although I'm hoping that when they replace overlapping skills it becomes something a little more interactive. Old reflex boost was a skill that you never could really predict how much energy it gave you back and the energy gain wasn't a thing people strategized around too often.

Unless the dexterity gain was boosted when the 15% was removed I don't see why it should be lowered. Also lower dexterity would lead to less blocks, lower defense increasing the energy gain so it would be a sort of weird nerf since its a buff if you look at it differently.
And yeah the most I ever used the energy from reflex was back in beta I had a build where I reflexed then used multishot. However this was way before BH had static grenade so I can only multi if I was attacked since my base energy was too low.

I like the general idea of giving other classes better energy control but reflex costs energy to begin with so I don't really see people using it as a tool to gain back energy.
Epic  Post #: 4
5/31/2016 1:11:32   
  Exploding Penguin

@Mr. Black OP

IIRC it did get a dex boost buff when they took away the 15% energy conversion return. I might be wrong though
Epic  Post #: 5
5/31/2016 7:11:09   
shadow.bane

the idea is that all 3 of my suggestion as reflex boost blood commander and shadow arts all cost energy to begin with so @black op it wont make any difference then the 2 other said skills all in same position here ! use skill that cost energy to get back 50 - 150 energy back which might be lower than the actual energy cost for the skill.

am trying to make it a bit equal between the tlm and tm which can heal loop none stop with their battery backup and the assimilation/frenzy which they gain 400 + energy each 4 rounds if u calculate them which the rest of classes gain between 150 - 250 energy each 4 rounds excluding ch which gain a bit more y 5 - 10 % every 3 rounds.
AQW Epic  Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> New version of Blood Mage's reflex boost
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition