Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

2vs2

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> 2vs2
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/29/2016 7:40:07   
Satafou

The battle mode is aids now. Anything other than supp tlm or dex bh aren't viable. It's disgusting. Not that anyone cares. I won't even bother suggesting anything to resolve the issue at hand as even if i did no action would even be taken into consideration as the devs have never cared for any battle mode other than 1vs1.
Post #: 1
5/30/2016 16:36:12   
Teufel Hunden

Why bring up something you find to be an issue if you have no solution for it? If you find an issue with an aspect, you need to have a viable solution in order for it to have the ability to be fixed. This post and your complaints help nothing and just give it a reason to be locked. PLUS, you are in the wrong section of the forums if you are trying to make a suggestion on it.

Please be smarter about what you post and if it is helpful towards the community as a whole. If you have the need to complain about certain aspects of the game or community, feel free to do so somewhere else.
AQW Epic  Post #: 2
5/30/2016 19:59:36   
Satafou

There is a difference between "I won't even bother suggesting anything" and "bring up something you find to be an issue if you have no solution for it". I have not said i do not have a solution. I made it quite clear in my post that "no action would even be taken into consideration". 2vs2 has never had attention nor has jugg. They are two battle modes nearly completely dead, due to neglect. Reading a post properly before posting baloney is a vital aspect to "help the community". I posted it here because i haven't made a suggestion, rather this is a complaint about the lack of balance in 2vs2.

This game is at the point no major balance changes will be done, the devs no longer care for this game and i don't blame them. They're moving on to bigger and better things (hopefully). With their BioBeasts work leading to other future opportunities. P.S. Mini modding won't help you become a mod, even if it is a dead game ;) As quite frankly it's against the rules...
Post #: 3
5/30/2016 21:21:57   
Optimise

@DaBombExpert - You are contradicting your own philosophy with the post you made. Why not bring up something you find to be an issue if you have no solution for it? Finding an issue and posting it on the forums doesn't really necessitate you to supply a solution with it, threads such as this which only point out negatives will bring about solutions from the community or if the developers decide to take a look at the said issue and then think of solutions on their own.

I wouldn't look at this thread as a complaint, it's more of a reminder/wake-up call to address this currently flawed battle mode. Even so, complaints should and may be taken as feedback to improve the game. The game doesn't necessarily benefit from receiving only compliments (not saying that we should not compliment changes, as it certainly does encourage the developers). It is however essential that players comprehensibly point out the bad points of the game (A.K.A complain), the developers can then take action to improve and refine the bad points. All in all complaint threads shouldn't be looked upon with contempt as the game can also improve from complaints depending on how one looks at it.

You should also understand why Satafou did not provide any solutions to the ever so clear and conspicuous issues of this mode, as it is quite evident that modes such as 2v2 or Juggernaut has been given less attention in comparison to 1v1. For context, we were told (more like promised) the Underdog feature which is currently in place for 1v1 will be slowly making way to the other modes (2v2, etc...) but it really hasn't as of yet (been nearly if not over a year). PLUS, this thread is not in the wrong section of the forums. This thread is about balance (in 2v2) meaning that it can be discussed here without reserve. Balance stuff is to be discussed here such as the current state of 2v2 and whatnot, this thread isn't particularly a suggestion so it really doesn't belong in the suggestions board.

With all that being said, this thread should be received as a reminder for the stack of issues affecting 2v2 or battle modes in general, of which the developers are currently (hopefully) aware of. Not every post can be "helpful toward the community as a whole" as you say, one may not support/like what the other posts and therefore a post cannot always be "helpful" (would question what you actually interpret as "helpful") towards the community, it is somewhat impossible.

< Message edited by Optimise -- 5/30/2016 21:28:55 >

Just because you're both but neither doesn't mean you're none
Post #: 4
6/11/2016 17:18:04   
leahnrachel
Banned

2v2 has been broken since the earliest days of beta ,before auxes before bots before AE etc.....

Juggernaut has been broken since delta

1v1 has been broken for people not at the level cap since the earliest days of beta offering constant mis matches because they never tightened the levels you could face even when they had enough people to do so. Never balanced the classes or particular builds.

Nothings changed in years nothing will now.
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> 2vs2
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition