Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

VERY WEIRD

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> VERY WEIRD
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/2/2016 9:22:16   
shadow.bane

something really weird happened !!! I looked at influence over all in legions and exiles
exiles were leading by 345 k !!!!!! I blinked then looked back again to find extra 100 k added to legions in 1 second to make exile lead by 245 k loooooooooooooooooooool bustedddddd :p
AQW Epic  Post #: 1
6/2/2016 9:36:01   
Silver Sky Magician

The bar isn't necessarily updated in real time. Sometimes there are graphical lags that result in such situations.
Post #: 2
6/2/2016 12:11:01   
8x

One time, while I was playing epic duel, I blinked. Then, a few seconds later, I blinked again.
Epic  Post #: 3
6/2/2016 12:18:39   
Cyber Dream

@8x Lol, you just can't help yourself can you?

@Shawdow we don't know if the war is being manipulated or not. Only the devs know. Either way, the wars don't matter anymore. They're just there to keep us busy. There really isn't any good benefit for winning the war. The only reason most of us consider doing it is because of the influence. Now if we were fighting for a more important bigger prize then it would've been suspicious.
AQW Epic  Post #: 4
6/2/2016 12:24:51   
shadow.bane

well I see a lot of maturity here 8x u can't help but be sarcastic and be the joker of the forums ?
and what u said @cyber dream is right but to notice any kind of manipulation in the war will let people lose trust in the devs which is already lost but just saying.

if some others have any funny comments to do here like our friend 8x please don't do it keep the post mature please and thanks.
AQW Epic  Post #: 5
6/2/2016 17:09:12   
One Winged Angel1357

It has been awhile since I have left the team but the answer still remains the same. The devs are not changing database values for war damage because kicks and giggles.

The only times values will ever be modified is when the calculation used to determine the maximum health creates a war that will last significantly longer than they are supposed to and these advantages given to one side can be lessened due to what was learned the only time this action had to be taken.

Any anomalies you are seeing are caused by the infrequent pings the client uses to fetch server data. The longer the time between your system pings the larger the jumps in scores become. End of discussion thank you moving on.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 6
6/2/2016 17:21:19   
shadow.bane

my ping is stable between 35 and 40 ms I doubt what u said is true ! it wont jump 100 k cause I missed calculations in like 1 hour or 2 lol I ain't born yesterday :) I know bluff when I see bluff and what happened in game was an absolute bluff.
AQW Epic  Post #: 7
6/2/2016 17:25:10   
  WhiteTiger

Majestic Feline of AQ3D & ED

By ping, it means the game client only pings the database for the updated values infrequently and doesn't update the graphical display of the war bar every millisecond, second or minute. It does not mean you pinging the game client.

Thank you for your concern, but as explained, there is no hidden conspiracy here.
AQW Epic  Post #: 8
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> VERY WEIRD
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition