Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=AQW= "An Open Letter to... Ziri"

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds General Discussion >> =AQW= "An Open Letter to... Ziri"
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/6/2016 13:21:11   
  Zyrain
The Arcane

Hello, Adventurers!

Every week we will be opening up a thread that will be dedicated for YOUR letters to some of the most notable (and some not-so-well-known) NPC's in AdventureQuest Worlds. This is your chance to tell NPC's what is on your mind!

This will not be a contest, it will be just for fun. Keep in mind:

• The =AE= Comprehensive Forum Rules and =AQW= General Discussion Forum Rules apply.
  • This is just a simple letter. If you wish to get more creative, you can use the Legends & Lore forum.
  • You can find a list of other Open Letters to write in here.

This week's NPC to write your letters to is: Ziri! What have you go to say to the wishful sneevil?
  • AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
    6/6/2016 14:34:47   
    teravor

Dear Ziri,

Look, man, you've got a wild, fun imagination. I like you, I really do. But we can just hang out, you know, without you having to wish up a death course. There's already plenty to go around.
    AQ MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
    6/6/2016 20:09:38   
    DarkLore

Dear Ziri,

You didn't need to lie to look cool at the villain's table. In fact, your desires and imagination prove to me you are indeed my biggest fan! Granted, you thought you killed me. But hey, I'm evil! We think alike! I enjoyed bopping robo-sharks on the nose and helping the Baconcat Force!

Your best friend, WingBane.
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
    6/6/2016 20:28:42   
    SonicTbear

Dear Ziri,

Whoever gave you that necklace needs a good butt whooping. I don't have my million ACs NOR do I have my billion gold and he or she owes me for making me delusional. Do you know how expensive buying 1M ACs with real money is? Do you know how long it'll take to do Ballyhoo everyday starting from exactly the gold cap to obtain 1B Gold?

Signed, A Very Angry Adventurer Who Got Ripped Off

PS: Where's my mod status?! And do I even have infinite wishes?!

< Message edited by SonicTbear -- 6/6/2016 20:29:23 >
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 4
    6/7/2016 7:51:20   
    Zalga

Dear Ziri,

You are now my new favorite NPC. I like your imagination so let it run wild and amaze me even more.
    AQW  Post #: 5
    6/7/2016 8:15:28   
    Dancing Toby

Dear Ziri,

Your imagination is soooo nice. I like the battle of the BaconCats and LaserSharks. Can you imagine the monsters dropping fashionable armors like dresses? You are so cute by the way. I like your height.

Signed,
    Zeldaoftheyear, a fashionista from the east
    AQW  Post #: 6
    6/7/2016 9:41:15   
    orc orc orc

Sup Ziri,

orc orc orc wishes all your swag are belong to us.

regards,
    orc orc orc
    Post #: 7
    6/7/2016 12:00:30   
    Beshin Adin

Dear Ziri,

I'm actually glad we're friends now. It's awful hard to be sore at you after learning you looked up to me all this time. Apologies for getting rid of that amulet, but I'd prefer it if no one had that power, or thought they had it, in this case. Still, it looks like your fortress aint going nowhere, so you aint lost everything. Keep trying to be a superhero, or whatever it is that you Bacon Cats do.

Sincerely,

Ozora Kogane
    AQ AQW  Post #: 8
    6/8/2016 9:44:28   
    DeadBeatZ

Dear Ziri,

I like your way of thinking. Keep it up!

Signed,
    Z

< Message edited by DeadBeatZ -- 6/8/2016 9:46:49 >
    AQW  Post #: 9
    6/8/2016 10:01:48   
    Iron Volvametal

Dear Ziri,

Please put Paladin Actor Armor in your Reputation Shop.

Sincerely,

-Iron Volvametal
    AQW  Post #: 10
    6/8/2016 14:21:23   
    DKR

Dear Ziri,

I think it was ingenuous for to use a mixture of "Recycled (copper) Armor" and "Artix's Helm (I think there's a variant without wings I couldn't find.)" for the paladin actor set!

Sincerely, DKR

< Message edited by DKR -- 6/8/2016 14:36:36 >
    AQW  Post #: 11
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds General Discussion >> =AQW= "An Open Letter to... Ziri"
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition