Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Problem with war system and The Shortage of players Nowadays

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Problem with war system and The Shortage of players Nowadays
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/6/2016 20:50:44   
Teufel Hunden

I want to know how the influence jumped from 5,265,000 to 5,365,000 within the span of a few seconds. I was sitting online with Ifte and many others at central station talking and having a good time when it jumped up by 100k out of nowhere. It was going by a few hundred here and there on both sides then the Legion side jumped by 100,000.

Also, the drop rate between exile and legion were not the same by any means and i dont believe they were close either. One side had an advantage by almost 10%-15%

Lastly, the war rally differential. Legion was given 10's upon 10's of rallies and what was exile given? Like 2. even with the so-called "100k gap" Legion was given one when they behind by only 47,000. Also, in the previous war they were given a rally when they were AHEAD. And i would love to know how exile can go from winning a war by 4million, and the next when they do even more they barely win by 50,000. Then the 2 after they lose. Any smell that? Because i smell fish.

You want to know why the top players quit such as Angels and her faction, the WaWas, all of TEC, ED GLADS, CaD, DV, Me and DBS, The Legion Kings, OWNING FREAKS, and many many more. It is due to the continuous screwing over of the mass of the players and the majority of which affects those who give money to help support the game. When Enhancements were taken away it took all of the money invested by those players down the drain. When the weapons stopped being rare bc too many people cried that they joined too late to the game so they said they will bring them back every year. How is it a PROMOTIONAL item if it is just going to be brought back again? Once everyone realized this was a continuous thing they started getting up and leaving the community. When every weapon was made available for credits. People were wondering why out of the blue I quit the game and retired. I promise, it wasnt out of the blue. and neither was it out of the blue when the old players left. They log on every now and again and ask why i still log on? They say how dead it is and pathetic they made the game. The game which had such promise and such ability to progress in such a positive way and direction. GodOfSanta, Death Gigas, Alexey Alexandris, Myself, and many others are fed up and in response we quit. Those who still play i wish you the best and hope you dont get screwed in such a way the rest of us who made the game in the early stages make it this far did. That is all and im sure this will be take down or locked but unfortunately it had to be said.

< Message edited by DaBombExpert -- 6/6/2016 20:55:56 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 1
6/6/2016 21:28:16   
Lord Machaar

It's easy to say that the war is rigged when you don't even understand how it works. But I will do an education session here.
There are 3 objectives in the war.
- Health Objective. Deals the most damage in the beginning. Starts doing less damage when it takes damage. Final damage 12 - 20 for a regular bomb.
- Standard objective. Does a constant damage through out the war. (25 - 34 for a regular Bomb).
- Finisher Objective. Does low damage at first, starts doing less damage with time. Final Damage 42 - 55 for a regular bomb.
This is how it works for the side who lost the war the last time in that said region, so you have to attack that region to gain control of it. Since Legion have lost most of regions in War Cycle 1.0 (Due to various reasons), they are the attacking side in most of fought wars.

For exiles, they deal constant damage through out the war which 35 - 45. An average damage.

When exiles start leaving finisher objective till the end. They lose every chance to win the war. Same thing happened in Central Station war but Exile ended up winning it, why? For said reasons that I wouldn't like to waste my time and explain again:
http://forums2.battleon.com/f/fb.asp?m=22092979
You can read the rest of that conversation to enlighten yourself.

When war rally got buffed, to even out the game, legion made a comeback in dread plains war, losing with less influence.
More exile players lost interest in the game hence making fortune city war the big surprise. Exiles with their numbers couldn't win although following the same pattern of attacking health or standard objectives first and leaving finisher till last.
quote:

Lastly, the war rally differential. Legion was given 10's upon 10's of rallies and what was exile given? Like 2. even with the so-called "100k gap" Legion was given one when they behind by only 47,000. Also, in the previous war they were given a rally when they were AHEAD. And i would love to know how exile can go from winning a war by 4million, and the next when they do even more they barely win by 50,000. Then the 2 after they lose. Any smell that? Because i smell fish.

Finisher objective can deal 42 - 55 damage with a normal bomb when it's closer to 500k health, and deals more each time exiles hit it, making legion widden the gape in an easy way. While exile's objective can deal 35 - 45 damage with a normal bomb. I think the difference is quite clear. A legion bomb can do a minimum damage that is the maximum damage an exile bomb can do.
If exiles were smart enough to attack the finisher objective in the middle or at the beginning of the game, Legion players will be obliged to use it hence dealing more damage and bypassing exiles. That way exile will have their war rallies, and legion will end up using Standard/Health objective at the end of war making it hard for them to come back. That's how the war should be played.
When exiles attack the finisher objective at the end, legion take the lead and exiles start getting their war rallies but then, it's too late, because the war is over. And I will say it for the 10th time, if you understood how the game works, you wouldn't make such statements and put yourself in embarassing positions.

It's easy to hate on the game and say it's rigged without proofs. I played through out the war in a fair way and I don't want to be accused of winning the war because it was rigged. If I had noticed anything wrong, I would have reported it myself and I have done it many times before.
quote:

Also, the drop rate between exile and legion were not the same by any means and i dont believe they were close either. One side had an advantage by almost 10%-15%

Make a legion account, do battles and prove your point if you are so sure about it.
Bring screenshots and proofs that legion won by rigging the war. I actually understand now why devs refrain from replying to replies like you. None the less, I would like devs to clear out some points, defend their game and the legit players that still play it. If the game is dead enough, abused enough by cheaters (alters/botters), then it's better to close it, rather than let things go out of control.

They can't even bring concrete proofs of their "made up" speech. If you want to soothe yourself for losing the war, just don't hate on Legion for winning it fair and square. Understand how the war works then judge. Don't make up lies to soothe yourself.

By the way, for the second part of your OP. It's a bit Off-Topic. It can be attached to a post explaining why you left the game. No need to mix up your emotions with what's going on currently in the game.

< Message edited by Lord Machaar -- 6/6/2016 22:17:14 >
MQ Epic  Post #: 2
6/7/2016 12:02:59   
shadow.bane

so it wasn't only me who saw that hilarious jump in influence and they explained it as ping between my server and the game server which actually didn't make sense to me at all and they locked the thread just so I wont post again ?
I saw the jump earlier when legion were using standard objective and I posted about it on forums Here where I got answers that don't make sense.

< Message edited by shadow.bane -- 6/7/2016 12:11:02 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 3
6/7/2016 15:38:38   
8x

I don't think that devs care as much about the wars as you do and they probably don't have the time to (closely) watch over the wars either. Therefore, I highly doubt that they would even want to bother with the wars (by playing the puppeteer).

quote:

which actually didn't make sense to me at all

Epic  Post #: 4
6/7/2016 16:28:17   
shadow.bane

@8x the things is with devs and what most of us players think as we all know population for legions is less than 40 % and for exiles more than 60 % which led them to manipulate wars to make them close in influence or sometimes make the lesser population wins to make it even , u ain't playing epicduel now as I know ur retired and I wouldn't think u would understand what are we active players talking about , u need to login and spectate the game a little to know what to talk about and see what are we talking about.
AQW Epic  Post #: 5
6/7/2016 16:32:05   
Lord Machaar

@8x
It's sad to see that devs are incapable of defending their own game. In fact, the code prize fiasco came to confirm all the allegations that were thrown at them.
That will happen when you hibernate for a long time and concentrate on another project.

It's sad to see that even the last feature of the game is getting abused by cheaters (alters and botters) and devs can't do any single thing about it, more worst, the game is getting attacked by serious stuff while devs do what about it? They calm the situation by confirming the allegations and splitting the war prize.

I've talked with Charfade more than once about the criteria they are using to pick staff members. It's clear that OP was running after a position there, after he was declined, you can clearly see he couldn't keep his hypocrisy for a long time.

What can we do? Devs tend to apply things when they are sent to them an uncivilized way, and I'm here talking about all the hate tweets on twitter which made devs alter their decision. They highly dismiss any civilized approach to them on forums. This game is driving me literally crazy, for 7 years, I yet discover new things each and everytime.

@Bane
Once again, bring proofs, screenshots. Drop chance is manipulated? Create an exile account, take screenshots and prove your point. Making lies to soothe yourself is not the best way to deal with life. You lose, you have to accept it and work better in order to win next time. As easy as that. That's what successful people in their lives do.

It's easy to hate on the game (notably war system) when A) you don't understand it B) Think everyone is cheating/rigging things when you can't achieve anything without doing that yourself. Sad to tell you but, you actually can achieve stuff without cheating.

< Message edited by Lord Machaar -- 6/7/2016 16:44:11 >
MQ Epic  Post #: 6
6/7/2016 18:02:06   
shadow.bane

@lord machaar if u haven't noticed I am legion means the winning side, I ain't making lies I saw abnormality and reported it and not only me who saw it also @dabombexpert saw the same thing legion got 100 k influence out of nowhere, whether its losing side or winning side. I reported it with the link I provided in my above post ur welcome to see it then another someone reported the same thing. so that proves it's not only me who saw it.
I said nothing about war drops chance is the same thing for both sides but when x side have lets say 5 million influence and then 5.1 million in a matter of second there is something wrong here do the math.
AQW Epic  Post #: 7
6/7/2016 18:14:09   
Lord Machaar

He is not talking about the same thing you are talking about. You reported an "alleged" bug that happened on June 2nd, legion earned 100k inf according to you but still remained in a 2nd place, we didn't bypass exile. Although, in the same bug you reported, numerous players have given different reasons to explain why that would have happened.
The "alleged" bug (Or actually way to rig the war) that was reported by your friend, was reported on June 5th, since he didn't play the whole war, he logged in the last 2 days to do 5k influence, and expected to win the war (You can ask him or check his twitter). The "bug" he reported in the last 2 days of war made legion lead the war. Then, after losing, he started making up lies to soothe himself, his guest artist friend made sure he will treat him well as well. In the first reply, I explained how legions managed to bypass exiles so fast. He didn't actually play to feel the time, so 5 hours felt like 5 seconds to him. I played until legion bypassed exile and I know how much that took and how that happened, because I understand how the war works, and this is not the first time it happened.

< Message edited by Lord Machaar -- 6/7/2016 18:16:05 >
MQ Epic  Post #: 8
6/7/2016 18:21:14   
shadow.bane

@lord machaar but me and @dabombexpert are talking about the same "alleged" bug according to u which happened twice then not once if one was reported in June 2nd and one in 5th hence it made legion lead or not it still jumping 100 k influence out of no where.
P.S : u never see exile jumping 100 k in a matter of seconds, only legions does at this war, that's what makes it look odd to me.

< Message edited by shadow.bane -- 6/7/2016 18:22:55 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 9
6/7/2016 20:06:01   
Lord Machaar

It is still not the same exact bug that happened at the same exact second when you blinked.

The bug you reported was answered by both players and staff members. You don't have a proof, you can't be the only player between 300 to notice that serious glitch. When the number is in millions, you can't decide the difference with in seconds. If you wish to defend your bug and believe what you saw, I won't change that. No one is forcing anyone to believe anything.

The bug (If we allow ourselves to call it actually a bug) he reported is different and happened when exile were attacking the finisher objective. He literally played at the last second of the war, when the finisher objective was at its lowest health dealing serious damage. I personally can deal 6k influence alone in one war rally (30 super bombs x (166 - 222 Damage with an average of 180)). Low level accounts who can do far more battles & obtain more super drops, hence dealing more damage. Just 10 active and powerful players (Alts or legit) can deal 60k damage with on war rally while the finisher objective is attacked, and I can confirm to you that more than 10 players participated in that (Including alts and botters who can do crazy amount of damage, the game is filled those, not my mistake, accusing the devs of rigging the war because of that is not correct). It is simple math really. He doesn't understand how the war works, he chilled the whole war and expected exile to win because well, legion cheated according to his allegations. Now don't tell me exiles didn't alt, because then, that would be pretty funny.

< Message edited by Lord Machaar -- 6/7/2016 20:46:37 >
MQ Epic  Post #: 10
6/7/2016 21:48:15   
shadow.bane

lol exile and legions do alt no one said otherwise , anw me and da bomb reported the same thing but u comprehend based on how the report has been made , I said blinked as a figure speech fyi , and both things took seconds and same thing happened to me as happened to bomb in a sec 100 k influence got to legions score same thing as happened with bomb , but the problem here is that the individual posting about this BUG or whatever u want to call and based on how u look at me or at bomb u made ur allegations , it's in both report that legions climbed 100 k ! can u elaborate what u saw different in both reports ?
AQW Epic  Post #: 11
6/7/2016 22:43:36   
Lord Machaar

I already explained the difference. I would advise you to read my replies again. One happened at a time when legion had no chance to come back (yours), and one happened at a time when legion had a chance to come back.

He clearly reported a bug saying the influence jumped 100k inf in favor of legion, making them go first. I once again tell you, I played when legion bypassed exile, and it wasn't 5 seconds. Time flies for someone who didn't play the game and kept watching the war bar while doing other stuff. Me on the other hand, I played during that time. When do you feel time the most? While at work or chilling at home joking with your buddies and your guest artist bro?. He added a little bit of exaggeration to that and voilą. From 5 hours it went down to 5 seconds.

quote:

how u look at me or at bomb u made ur allegations

The same response will be given to anyone making such allegations about the game. You didn't see me commenting on your bug because I may or may not played on the same instance you blinked. On the other hand however, your friend gave the exact moment when that happened, and I played at the exact moment when said event happened. It didn't, and it would be absurd if your friend, on isolation from other players, managed to be the only one to notice that. All eyes were on the war bar at the end of the war, it is near impossible no one else had witnessed it.

< Message edited by Lord Machaar -- 6/7/2016 22:50:40 >
MQ Epic  Post #: 12
6/8/2016 7:25:05   
shadow.bane

okay you be my guest I was sitting with ifte and . RED . near the war memorial and they saw the same thing but I don't think both have a forums to report about it but they were clear when I asked them you guys saw that , in both cases it's jumping 100 k idk what bomb been doing but there must be a reason for his report.
AQW Epic  Post #: 13
6/8/2016 9:46:13   
Lord Machaar

quote:

Any anomalies you are seeing are caused by the infrequent pings the client uses to fetch server data. The longer the time between your system pings the larger the jumps in scores become. End of discussion thank you moving on.

-OWA http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=22141183
If you still don't understand how pings work. PM me.

War bar contains numbers in millions, it is difficult to decide the difference in numbers within seconds or after you blink. If the exile war bar says 4 612 548 influence, and legion one says 4 488 642 influence, you will probably assume the difference is 200k because you seen the number 6 and 4. While it isn't, it's only 124k. By the time you blinked, legion may have reached 4 502 015 influence, now you saw the number 6 and 5, and suddenly it's only 100k influence after you blinked. Add little bit of exaggeration to that and you have got a bug.

Ifte and Red do have twitter accounts. If they had actually seen it, they would have reported it. But they didn't, even when I spoke with red, he didn't mention this in his arguments. In the end they are just exile players sympathizing with you.

Your friend's report was detailed, with a mathematical reasoning. If you still wish to think otherwise, that's your choice.
MQ Epic  Post #: 14
6/8/2016 11:26:04   
shadow.bane

preventing a ban so ill pm u xD
AQW Epic  Post #: 15
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Problem with war system and The Shortage of players Nowadays
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition