Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

What to do after war?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> What to do after war?
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/7/2016 11:48:33   
Sesura

I say what would you think players would do after war? I know that not only me have realized that most ED players have been seasonal players. Seasonal as I say means that they just log on to ED for a specific time. E.g. only on wars; gifting events; power hours.

I was pondering if could we still have something to get busy with after war? Like a new competition or something? Please do not lose hope on the game. I know many players say ED is dead already but not all of them, there are still people who believe in you guys can make things happen again or even BETTER!

PS: Really miss the days where we, the players, are really excited every friday for a new release which always surprise us! I know you guys won't let us down, surprise us again! :D

< Message edited by Sesura -- 6/7/2016 19:27:35 >
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
6/7/2016 17:02:18   
  Exploding Penguin

I really miss those old days too where I was excited for almost all of the weekly or bi-weekly updates. Right now the devs are still focused on bugfixing and feature-adding to bio beasts to optimize its gamplay experience so we will have to do without those for a while longer. How much longer is a time I can't give you since I don't know the projected schedule the devs have for BB's development, but I can say with certainty that its popularity is going according to plan for the devs which is good.

I like the points you brought up so I am going to say that simply weekly updates would solve the problem
Epic  Post #: 2
6/7/2016 20:52:24   
Altador987

Same, I don't even bother checking design notes anymore it's gotten pretty bad. but i haven't lost hope in the game, not yet anyway there's still so much that could be done
AQW Epic  Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> What to do after war?
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition