Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Doomed

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Doomed
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/11/2016 19:56:46   
Occavatra

Doomed

Location: Castle Valtrith (Town) -> Symone -> Calamity Saga -> Caitiff -> Doomed
Level/Quest/Items required: Completion of Corruption
Release Date: June 11th, 2016

Objective: Caitiff has a Doom Amulet...
Objective completed: Your dragon is willing to sacrifice itself so that Falconreach can stay in the light. Can it be brought back from True Darkness?

Scaled Yes/No: Yes

Monsters
(1) Caitiff
(1) <Dragon> - Boss

NPCs
Caitiff

Rewards
Shadowheart Bracer
Uncorrupted Dragon Tooth

Dialogue
*A full moon is just ready to rise over Falconreach. Your dragon sleeps peacefully while a huge, thick black fog surrounds itself until it completely disappears into the shadows.*

Caitiff: Dragon...

*Your dragon's eyes squirm in discomfort upon hearing Caitiff's disturbing voice.*

Caitiff: Draaaaaaagon...
Caitiff: You are not a creature of Light. You are a being of power, a force of Doom that has rolled like a tide over your enemies.
Caitiff: You are the dragon of the Black Dragon Box,
Caitiff: Your very essence is the fuel of nightmares.
Caitiff: You could cover this world in fire and Darkness.

*Your dragon's eyes half-open sleepily, implying that it is starting to listen to Caitiff.*

Caitiff: Realize your power and join me in bringing darkness to this world.
Caitiff: Or watch as the world drowns with <Character> at the vortex.

*Loads the Baby Dragon armor.*

*Finally persuaded, your dragon wakes up and soars away from Falconreach and into the night. It soars toward Castle Valtrith and lands in a shattered crater-filled place where you previously fought Jaysun and Caitiff. Caitiff emerges from the fog to meet your dragon. At that moment, Valtrith's spirit begins to reemerge and fly toward it. Shocked at the sight of his spirit, your dragon flaps its wings in mid-air and breathes fire to block the spirit from reaching it. A struggle to escape the clutches of darkness begins.*

• Battle!
  • Heal
  • Run Away!

*Despite losing to your dragon, Caitiff remains afloat and resilient.*

Caitiff: You have raw power, dragon, but no focus.... You fight for transient things instead of the eternal Darkness.
    Caitiff: You are the key to Darkness finally winning.
    Caitiff: You can choose to be part of that victory or you can choose to die and know that your hero will follow.

*Your dragon frowns and partially covers itself with its wing, implying it has chosen the latter because your bond to it still exists.*

Caitiff: I have learned all I need from you, dragon. The test is done.
    Caitiff: Join me and the Darkness... ensure the Darkness wins, and I will allow one spot of light to live on in the waste of this world.

*Loads Caitiff.*

Caitiff: One spot to provide solace to your... soft, dark heart. One spot to provide heroes to rail against the Darkness.

• Battle!
  • Heal
  • Run Away!

*Upon a rematch's conclusion, your dragon hadn't gotten lucky this time. It is bruised and breathing heavily while Caitiff stares at it, satisfied with its victory. It tries to fight back again, but it is too injured to continue resisting.*

Caitiff: You can die now and your hero will follow or you can join me and I will spare your hero's life.

*Your dragon has surrendered and Caitiff sees its chance. Its Doom Amulet floats toward it and Caitiff's dark magic surrounds it, corrupting your dragon in the process and transforming it into another dark dracolich that is yet to be feared in the days to come.*

• Complete Quest

Next Up: Peril

< Message edited by Jay -- 6/25/2019 6:02:45 >
  • AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Doomed
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition