Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

The bomb drop percentage to low in battles

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> The bomb drop percentage to low in battles
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/27/2016 4:31:00   
Greed Redemption

I don't know about you but I'm not a fan of wasting credits on war commanders, in past wars I remember the drop rate was higher it feels like it's been lowered and I don't really think it's right to have the rate dropped so much in 1v1. I've done 10 battles and won each of them yet only got one bomb. I don't understand, why is it so low? I think the percentage should be higher or war commanders should be cheaper. I don't know if alignments have anything to do with the percentage but I'll just put it out there that I'm Exile.
Should the drop rate increase? At least for 1v1, I'm pretty sure it's much higher in 2v2 so I don't think it needs to be changed for 2v2. I don't know about jugg because that modes dead for my level 40.

< Message edited by Greed Redemption -- 6/30/2016 8:53:43 >
Epic  Post #: 1
6/27/2016 7:44:20   
nowras

The drop rate isn't low.

I did 150 wins for 3 days in a row and every time I had an average of 2200 influence so, this means you get 2200/150= 14.66 influence per a win which means you can do 11 wins till you get just 1 super bomb.
AQW Epic  Post #: 2
6/27/2016 11:59:04   
Cyber Dream

The bomb drop percentage is pretty low IMO. I think that each battle should count towards wars. It's highly upsetting and takes a lot of inspiration away to have 1 bomb drop in 10 or more battles.
AQW Epic  Post #: 3
6/27/2016 13:49:12   
Greed Redemption

I have to agree with you cyber. The bomb percent needs a rise in my opinion it should be every 1-5 battles = 1 bomb and every 10 won battles = super bomb. If we remove the war commanders since no one seems to be making profit from them then we can have a bomb every win.
Not everyone will do 150 wins for three days in a row, I think many players have actually gone lazy because of the low rate and refuse to battle so much just to achieve 5k unless they go with war commanders which wouldn't really profit anything since you're spending 2k per WC and only winning 10k credits IMO makes no sense. Thus, the drop rate is low.
Profit for the players is indeed important, it makes extreme sense to profit from a war than to lose profit in credits if you get where i'm going with this.

< Message edited by Greed Redemption -- 6/27/2016 13:53:38 >
Epic  Post #: 4
6/28/2016 19:21:03   
leahnrachel
Banned

look at the influence boards no one care about the war, Ive dropped like 5 bombs in the last 5 days still on the overall board with only 17k influence lmfao......
Post #: 5
6/29/2016 2:36:49   
Cyber Dream

If the bombs had a higher drop rate then people would participate.
AQW Epic  Post #: 6
6/29/2016 2:53:43   
leahnrachel
Banned

No they wouldn't it would still be the same war with a higher drop %.
Post #: 7
6/29/2016 11:06:32   
Lord Machaar

quote:

The drop rate isn't low.

I did 150 wins for 3 days in a row and every time I had an average of 2200 influence so, this means you get 2200/150= 14.66 influence per a win which means you can do 11 wins till you get just 1 super bomb.

Do you still confirm this, after you got 7 normal bombs within 73 wins lol?
MQ Epic  Post #: 8
6/29/2016 11:33:11   
Cyber Dream

Just another example of an unnecessary change. The war drops and influence was perfectly fine before they changed it, even though they already know the game is done for they could at least change this back to how it was.
AQW Epic  Post #: 9
6/29/2016 22:07:15   
Greed Redemption

Cyber I agree I also believe that more people would participate if the bomb drop percent was higher and not this low it makes players more lazy and not wanting to bother try playin with it being so low. It is to low and it has to be rised back up just like you said it was very unnecessary change and not much players like this.
Epic  Post #: 10
6/30/2016 2:37:43   
leahnrachel
Banned

Why do you make up phoney excuses why people aren't playing

I just did 4 games in a row 2v2

team 1

level 37
rank 22 level 40

team 2
rank 12 40
rank 46 40

all 4 games

This is happening day in day out far to often , One team not only had a 3 level advantage but also a 36 rank advantage , my 37 didn't stand a chance of being able to handle the damage they could do to me , Or repel it , game was over before it started

That's why no ones playing.
Post #: 11
6/30/2016 8:48:20   
Greed Redemption

It's not even a phoney excuse people don't play war because they don't find it attractive enough to participate in the event, this thread has nothing to do with 2v2 100%. We are talking about the drop rate for bombs, which you should ignore since all your post lately have been mostly negative and disrespected. If you don't think it's the drop rate than write another forum of what your idea is about players not playing. Like I said, the bomb drop rates are ridiculously low and just not right to the players at all. It needs to be higher. Ranks and levels don't have anything to really do about this drop rate thread at all like I don't understand why your bringing up another broken thing in the wrong thread.

< Message edited by Greed Redemption -- 6/30/2016 8:51:33 >
Epic  Post #: 12
7/1/2016 13:02:59   
nowras

quote:

Do you still confirm this, after you got 7 normal bombs within 73 wins lol?
Lel, I actually, no longer confirm that. >.>
AQW Epic  Post #: 13
7/2/2016 2:58:07   
leahnrachel
Banned

So if they do make this change , And theres still only 100-300 people logging in , And 99% of the 36es - low rank 40s are mostly only npcing, What will be your new reason for no one getting involved in the war?
Post #: 14
7/2/2016 10:33:51   
Greed Redemption

Most are actually pvping, as you can see people still fight in war obviously so this change would more than likely have other players that don't like playing to much have a chance to have more bombs for influence a day. The average player plays 10-20 battles a day, below average do like a battle to no battles a day. The drop rates low and not every player is willing to do more then 20 battles a day. The war is not fun so that's exactly why players don't participate and the drop rate being low has a little to do with it. If you have a player that only does 10 battles and gets one bomb, you think the player is going to be ok with that, no not at all and it makes you have to waste credits on the war commanders which shouldn't be a core, we should be getting a bomb "per" win not every few battles, war commander core should not even excist. Players won't play much in war because of this and I don't see why you think it's an excuse for something. Not 99% are npcing as if you went through every player that's active and asked that to them, seriously don't make false statements if you don't have the proof. If they fix the bomb drop rate more will play I know a few people that wouldn't mind it and want it so I'm pretty sure this would fix some of the problems up. If NO one gets involved in war then that'd mean the game is 100% dead and no one plays the game anymore because that'd be the only other reason people aren't getting involved.
Epic  Post #: 15
7/2/2016 15:52:02   
Stonehawk

It's just not worth wasting so much time getting bombs for not-so-important rewards. They make it harder but never make rewards better. That's why I didn't participate in the last 5 wars maybe. I'm trying this one but almost giving up. Not everyone can win easily, and even for those who win a lot it still takes a lot of time to get a single drop.

If they make drops rate lower to make people play for some more time, it really doesn't make the game funnier. That's my advice.

< Message edited by Stonehawk -- 7/2/2016 15:53:13 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 16
7/4/2016 12:44:03   
Greed Redemption

I agree stone hawk and by the way all our support is going I believe the developers need to make the drop rate higher indeed. I win a lot when I play but getting no bomb for a while feels less achieveing in my opinion.
Epic  Post #: 17
7/4/2016 13:10:52   
Lord Machaar

The drop rate for Exiles should be lower, since Exiles have been the defending side for the past 6 wars now. Legions have been attacking. The current war system favourites the defending side.

Legion has been attacking for the past 6 wars since they lost all the 6 regions in War Cycle 1.0 (Due to Pay2Win and other reasons), hence why legions are now obliged to be the attackers and use these 3 objectives to take down the main objective of Exiles.

1) The health objective deals more/equal damage than exiles (34 - 46) when its HP is higher than 75%. (Meaning it's only viable in its first 25% HP).
2) The finisher objective deals more/equal damage than exiles (34 - 46) when the main objective's HP is lower than 25%.
3) The standard objective deals 25 - 34 damage, and is used for almost 50% of the war period by legions.

Now let's give an example to make this clearer. A war where the main objective has 12 million HP. Health objective = 4 million HP. Finisher objective = 4 million HP. Standard objective = 4 million HP.

1) Exiles deal 34 - 46 damage in the whole period of war (12 million HP).

2) Legions deal 34 - 46 damage or higher (same as exiles or higher) in 2 situations:
- At the first 25% HP Of the health's objective (25% of 4 million is 1 million). Exiles always start attacking it first making it fall rapidly.
- When the main objective's health is lower than 25% (25% of the main objective's health is 3 million).
1 million HP (Where legions deal more damage with the health objective) + 3 million HP (Where the main objective + finisher objective are still alive) = 4 million HP.
Meaning that a war where the main objective has 12 million HP, Legions will be dealing higher damage than exiles in only 4 million HP (25% of the war time). And this is the best case scenario where the Finisher objective is left till the end.

Exiles deal higher damage than legions in 75% of the war time, while legions deal an equal or higher damage in 25% of the war time. With that being said, the drop rate should be doubled in legion side. But is that the case? Totally not. I've done 130 wins in 1vs1 today and got 3k influence. Using the standard objective. With few commanders. Irony. (Screenshots 1 2)
Now with the main objective's Health going down (In the example shown above it's 12 million), but in overlord facility it is only 6 million, meaning that the period where legions deal more is way shorter.

With that being said, it is too late now to fix the situation or tweak anything since Legion will be the defending side in Naval Yard (Where they won last time). This could have been fixed way before when I suggested it to be fixed (In central station war and in fortune city war)
It could be a great thing though if Assassin Order makes some prize codes for us since the war is rigged.
This can be fixed in other wars where Legion is in the attacking side.

< Message edited by Lord Machaar -- 7/4/2016 15:07:55 >
MQ Epic  Post #: 18
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> The bomb drop percentage to low in battles
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition