Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Legendary shop for rank 80+ players

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> RE: Legendary shop for rank 80+ players
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/27/2016 18:54:09   
Lord Machaar

^ We had this discussion 2 - 1,5 years ago, me, Ranloth and other individuals who cared about the game, before even BB make it to life and devs get so busy with it. The only solution it is to remove it and replace it with something that doesn't give too much of PVP advantage. That's what is logical, waiting for a revamp now is quite impossible with BB project going on.

You get the feeling now that some players deserve all that PVP advantage, you don't. In every other game, the only advantage given by paying money or playing hard is gaining special cosmetic items or shortening time to achieve X things, not earning permanent advantage versus new players.

The legendary system was good on the short term, when not too many players have reached rank 60. If the game was botting-proof, it would have maintained a few playerbase with maximum ranks. But since some individuals have found ways to bot NPCs (50k NPCs + who give creds/exp and those who give creds only), the playerbase with maximum ranks has become more dominant than the playerbase with minimum ranks. You never see in any game this inverted pyramidal graphic. It's always like this: http://puu.sh/pIlGL/998a680004.png
I'm not against buffing legendary mode, especially medical master and energy efficiency, because of some reasons mentioned by some individuals here, I'm against it because there many individuals who don't deserve them, hence giving them an advantage is called encouraging them to find more efficient botting ways and even more efficient escaping punishment ways.

< Message edited by Lord Machaar -- 6/27/2016 18:57:29 >
MQ Epic  Post #: 26
6/27/2016 19:40:33   
Lord Abdi

"YOU SHALL BE EXCITED when you REACH rank 80."

This game has no excitement, ok? The majority of the good players are gone. People used to visit places like Slayer and Central station. Those were chill spots for people to talk with friends as such. How can you feel excited being rank 80 or at least making it to that leave when all that play are noobs, botters, alters, etc. What's the joy in that kind of battle when they're delinquents with such little IQ. People bot now and days to get to where they're because they can't do it throughout pvp because they know had bad they're.

Instead of addressing the legendary ranks in a better way so both sided people can be happy where there is a good balance both in general and legendary modes, you're just seeing it one sided as how most pvp matches are for me and for some other players that knows how its like to be in this shoes. Ok, so legendary mode came out back in 2014 I think, early times. You been playing since and got a high rank. When a new or old player comes to play the game and reaches lvl 40 legendary mode and sets to face legendary players that are high rank when his rank is merely any useful to him/her, how do you think he would feel about that facing a high rank but to top it off, he has things like eternal protection and +6 cores to help him/her be more buff when he can do nothing of sort? That would be massively unfair now would it? Buffing high rankers they're too op. Suggesting this was a horrible idea from the start.

This is the last reply I'm gonna do on here, and so if you still carry little capacity to comprehend to this, then I don't know what to tell you other than the fact that you need help. Any kind of help.
Post #: 27
6/27/2016 20:55:02   
Lord Abdi

"YOU SHALL BE EXCITED when you REACH rank 80."

This game has no excitement, ok? The majority of the good players are gone. People used to visit places like Slayer and Central station. Those were chill spots for people to talk with friends as such. How can you feel excited being rank 80 or at least making it to that leave when all that play are noobs, botters, alters, etc. What's the joy in that kind of battle when they're delinquents with such little IQ. People bot now and days to get to where they're because they can't do it throughout pvp because they know had bad they're.

Instead of addressing the legendary ranks in a better way so both sided people can be happy where there is a good balance both in general and legendary modes, you're just seeing it one sided as how most pvp matches are for me and for some other players that knows how its like to be in this shoes. Ok, so legendary mode came out back in 2014 I think, early times. You been playing since and got a high rank. When a new or old player comes to play the game and reaches lvl 40 legendary mode and sets to face legendary players that are high rank when his rank is merely any useful to him/her, how do you think he would feel about that facing a high rank but to top it off, he has things like eternal protection and +6 cores to help him/her be more buff when he can do nothing of sort? That would be massively unfair now would it? Buffing high rankers they're too op. Suggesting this was a horrible idea from the start.

This is the last reply I'm gonna do on here, and so if you still carry little capacity to comprehend to this, then I don't know what to tell you other than the fact that you need help. Any kind of help.
Post #: 28
6/27/2016 22:17:12   
Greed Redemption

If they never remove ranks then I can see this being someone interesting although I'd like the shop to have instead of legendary war commander it'll be unlimited war commander core now that's something I'd fight to get. But the thing is I am very unsure if they'd bother making the shop a thing, things will be changing eventually and those hard earned ranks may just go away and probably give some kind of refund to the players who earned them. In the mean time I'll support a rank 80 shop but I don't want it giving anything to special like armor cores, op critical chance weapons, none of that, I'd say just have unlimited war commander, a few long swords, guns, bare knuckle aux, if that isn't already a thing I haven't seen what's in the rank 50 shop yet I'm only rank 24 almost 25. Anyway I support the shop is long as it goes with what I just requested because I can't really agree with much other things than this and in my opinion my rank 80 shop will be very good for people who want to be such high of a rank.
Epic  Post #: 29
6/28/2016 17:16:24   
nowras

quote:

Ok, so legendary mode came out back in 2014 I think, early times. You been playing since and got a high rank. When a new or old player comes to play the game and reaches lvl 40 legendary mode and sets to face legendary players that are high rank when his rank is merely any useful to him/her, how do you think he would feel about that facing a high rank but to top it off, he has things like eternal protection and +6 cores to help him/her be more buff when he can do nothing of sort? That would be massively unfair now would it? Buffing high rankers they're too op. Suggesting this was a horrible idea from the start.

Wow.. So, you actually, just care about those new players?!!??!? What about us.. WE WHO FOUGHT RANK 60+ PLAYERS WITH 6+ CORES WITH 0 UNDERDOG MODE AND WHEN WE TRY SO HARD TO WIN AND WIN IN THE END WE DON'T GET ANYTHING (more credits/EXP)!?!?!?! AND THEN AFTER WE REACH HIGH RANKS THIS GAME BRINGS UNDERDOG AND MAKES US WEAKER THAN RANK 49/39/59/29 PLAYERS.. THIS IS COMPLETELY UNFAIR. THEY EITHER SHOULD REMOVE LIKE 1K LOSSES FROM OUR RECORDS AND GIVE US LIKE 60K EXP WITH 300K CREDITS+ OR BUFF US BEFORE THOSE NEW PLAYERS REACH RANK 80. P.S: THEY MUST SUFFER LIKE US SO IT BECOMES FAIR.

Sorry for caps lock. Also, for those ''new players'' they can use the limited +6 cores until they reach rank 80 then they can buy a permanent one.

AQW Epic  Post #: 30
6/28/2016 18:03:05   
leahnrachel
Banned

Everybody is botting the minute they hit 40 , Not because they have low Iq, But because they have incredibly high IQ

They know if they 1v1 they will repeatedly face people 30+ ranks higher then them , 2v2 they will repeatedly get l37 partners against 2 40s quite often the highest rank not with the 37....

They know ranks have destroyed matchmaking as everyone said they would before they were implemented...

@nowras yes they should care about new players , high ranked players aren't important , The high ranks are getting easy mode at the minute the game they want , Notice how low the server numbers are, You high ranks are mostly the only ones playing....

Nobody else wants ranks..... Just the guys getting off on free wins...

yeah the new players can spend what is 2k each on the plus 6 cores for 30 battles , 8k creds every 30 battles and run out of money for anything real fast, While the high ranks who are already in seal clubbing free win mode, Get perma plus 6 cores, Seems legit.

I already cant play my 40s in 1v1 or 2v2 because their aren't enough people playing and I know (their both rank 5) in 1v1 ill be against rank 50+es and 2v2 will be even more of a matchmaking train wreck....

my alt hit l36 with 38 npc wins matchmaking is so bad in 1v1 and 2v2 I'm now l37 with 422 npc wins ...... if your trying to kill the game more then it alrdy is keep pushing to buff ranks/ weaken underdog.....If your trying to save the game push hard to remove ranks...

< Message edited by leahnrachel -- 6/28/2016 19:15:35 >
Post #: 31
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> RE: Legendary shop for rank 80+ players
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition