Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Epic Duel's Future Suggestion!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Epic Duel's Future Suggestion!
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/5/2016 17:11:20   
EpIc12121

Greetings to you all.

I'm an old-school player, been playing since very early Gamma.

I must say my play through of this game has been exceptionally awesome, with all the amazing content (updates, wars) and must say.. gears too!

The Developers / Programmers have done so much for us all, as we understand.

I have one Suggestion that could change this entire games concept / strategy and enhance the behaviour thrown at us 24/7 PvP).

1. Since we have 750 hp minimum, mixed with such Overpowered skills such as Plasma Cannon, Overload, Stun , Multi which is basically 2 hit K.O either being a Tank or not.. due to the fact that it all improves with Dex/Support it's basically death without having actual fun in the battle Raise HP (20,000).

2. Since we have very limited supply of "Energy" (650 minimum) and being taken at such a fast speed ( Lacking of Skills , Moves and Build Variety) Why not Raise Energy to (20,000).

3. Most Important one: Keeping the SAME COST of each and every single skill which is about 100 - 690 ish, Giving the chance for the player/players to use this skill and not having these opponents from stealing it. say 620+ to about 50. which causes much stress for the user, therefore they just re-logg which I know many people do.

4. Re-think bringing back Passive skills. I believe that with these passives, it would obviously give us more encouragement to keep playing and fun for us people in Battle. Since it gives that little bit of energy/HP for our skill while it's on cool-down. Let's think, with the current skills now (Battery Backup, Static Charge). Using those advanced skills just to be taken next move. Although being said I think EMP grenades are fine just stay at a low stealing rate.

As i've been studying this game for so long and know whats best:

I believe bringing all these features out: (Maybe in the Next Phase or Year) Hopefully before it dies would bring back alot of Players, Fun, Variety, Build Making/Changing and obviously better attitude towards others.

What do you think?

Moved to ED Suggestions, removed extra blank lines. ~WhiteTiger

< Message edited by WhiteTiger -- 7/5/2016 18:58:12 >
Post #: 1
7/6/2016 4:11:38   
bluerain28

For the future: >>> Must be playable on Android phones. :D
AQW Epic  Post #: 2
7/6/2016 5:03:30   
leahnrachel
Banned

What they need to do is remove levels and ranks, Since they have repeatedly proven they haven't a clue what their doing when it comes to matchmaking balance....

Someone not trained in balance would know 40 levels with only 300 people playing is heavily pushing your luck to balance with only 300 people playing , to then add another 100 ranks is foolish at best incompetent at worst...... Think about this 40 levels 100 ranks - 300 people at best playing its usually 10o-200 .

300 people - 140 tiers of level - madness . Someone not trained would know you cannot have so many levels with such a playerbase population , Its impossible to balance.
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Epic Duel's Future Suggestion!
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition