Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: up the npc limit

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> RE: up the npc limit
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/10/2016 18:21:18   
8x

@nowras
Fine, let me make a new guess then. Band aid fixes and not the proper solution. That's why nobody is replying to your suggestion.

< Message edited by 8x -- 7/10/2016 18:23:34 >
Epic  Post #: 26
7/10/2016 18:26:52   
Lord Machaar

quote:

I said it once and I say it again you are not a rank 80 to know what are high ranks going thru right now (rank 80 +) when u reach that rank am 200 % sure u will join our club.

You will understand what I'm talking about when you earn your ranks through PVP wins not NPCs (Where everybody Bots). Then you can know the difference.
I'll reach rank 80, and I'll keep adapting, because that's how you survive PVP in lower ranks, when you "poof" find yourself in a short period of a time as a high rank, you will start whining.

quote:

And how can we eradicate it? We can't so, a Band-Aid is the best option.

A band-aid in this case won't suffice. A total eradication of NPC botters which devs do know how to deal with. If they know how many players defeated Legendary Titan when it was first introduced, and even who did it first, I'm sure they can get more information about NPC wins versus other NPCs. Devs lack the courage to clean the game, hence why I told you before they are desperate for a playerbase (Removing captchas without another counter-measure). Cheaters, alts, hackers, you name it, they are welcomed as long as the game keeps a good playerbase. What is built on illegitimacy is illegitimate.
We are not talking about a class getting a band-aid, we are talking about cheaters compromising the game, if they tolerated their actions, it means devs are this much desperate for players.

If we are going to start rewarding cheaters after tolerating them, then we can gladly close the game. Either revamp the legendary system or delete it or close the game. One of the three. Enhancements, where people spent real $$$$$$$ (including me) got eradicated. You think when most players now got their ranks from botting, devs should hesitate to eradicate them?

< Message edited by Lord Machaar -- 7/14/2016 8:53:21 >
MQ Epic  Post #: 27
7/13/2016 15:41:46   
  WhiteTiger

Majestic Feline of AQ3D & ED

Please remember to stay on topic and use PMs for any off topic discussion.
AQW Epic  Post #: 28
7/14/2016 14:18:57   
Lord Machaar

Simple as 1 2 3... Let someone else do the calculation ;) and send me the screenshot of his response. It's funny that you still believe you had 92% win ratio from rank 15 to 25, and 79% from rank 25 to 33, you mixed a lie with a true fact = lie. You got a win ratio from mixing a fake win ratio with true one, and you continued with believing your lies. You didn't have 92% for 2 reasons:
- You don't have a screenshot that shows your win record was 1k wins 1.2k losses, to compare it with the 2.4k wins and 1.3k losses one.
- No one has 92% from rank 15 to 25, and goes down to 79% in rank 25-33 ;) or you want to share the "Shadow arts bug lie" here as well?

< Message edited by Lord Machaar -- 7/14/2016 14:22:43 >
MQ Epic  Post #: 29
7/14/2016 17:30:20   
Melissa4Bella
AmeSylph

This thread is being temporarily locked while cleanup is being done.
Alright, thread is cleaned up.

Multiple posts have been deleted and other unwanted consequences occured. So, in order to try to prevent this from happening again, let me make one thing very clear.
When an Archknight, Forum Moderator, Forum Administrator or Game Developer directs one person/several people/everybody to avoid talking about a certain discussion or to avoid going off topic, it is for the benefit of everybody to actually listen. There are reasons why directions by AE Staff are given, and they are usually pretty simple to understand and it's to avoid such things as what happened in this thread from occurring.

Please do not let some other player bait you into breaking the rules. The fallout from it always, always lands on more than one person with the results being your posts/threads being deletions, reminders, warnings or other unwanted consequences. Instead, report and ignore. Avoid the post or the thread the post is in if you feel that you absolutely cannot resist replying.
Simple enough? I hope so. Good luck!

< Message edited by Melissa4Bella -- 7/14/2016 18:06:18 >
AQ DF  Post #: 30
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> RE: up the npc limit
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition