Levels

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [AE Forum Resources] >> Forum Support and Suggestions >> Levels
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/8/2016 20:00:19   
nowras

Instead of having the title ''member'' for every single member even if he/she's new or old, there should be also, levels depending on the total number of posts you have written.

Level 1: 0-10 posts.

Level 2: 11-50 posts.

Level 3: 51-100 posts.

Level 4: 101-250 posts.

Level 5: 251-500 posts.

Level 6: 501-1,000 posts.

Level 7: 1,001-2,500 posts.

Level 8: 2,501-5,000 posts.

Level 9: 5,001 -10,000 posts.

Level 10: 10,001+ posts.
AQW Epic  Post #: 1
7/8/2016 20:11:47   
  Rickyb20
PockeyChew Master

Suggestions similar to this have been posted here before, and as much as I like the idea, this won't work because it'll just encourage people to spam in order to gain levels.
AQW  Post #: 2
7/9/2016 10:18:11   
nowras

Actually, no one would really spam. Well, only those with low IQ would spam and I'm pretty much sure that people with low IQ don't use the forums anyways.
This system is being used everywhere especially, by successful companies such as Google and SuperCell and since AE isn't as successful as them then it has to learn from them and try to follow their foot steps.
In fact, it will just encourage them to post more times and suggest their ideas on the forums more than before and this might be beneficial for AE as there might be simple ideas that would make their games way better.
AQW Epic  Post #: 3
7/18/2016 20:00:01   
T7388

A lot of people would spam random comments to get ranks, and with so many users on the boards it would create too much work for AKs and they'd have to create a minimum character limit to post, and even then people would find a way.

And as far as insulting peoples' IQ, that's a bit low in itself.

I'm not saying the function would be bad, it's a great idea and most people would love it, but it's unlikely to ever happen.

People suggest what they'd like to see, giving a reward for posts would only encourage spam or even unrelated topics just for the post count, as AKs tend to lock rather than delete most threads/items unless they feel the need to.

Have a nice one.
AQW  Post #: 4
7/20/2016 16:56:51   
flairtorc

I think this is a great idea, would give another, if frivolous, way of incentivizing people to post.

To the problem of people spam posting, you could just give people the ability to flag a post as spam, and if there are enough flags, it hides itself, and is deducted from your overall post total.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [AE Forum Resources] >> Forum Support and Suggestions >> Levels
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition