Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AQW= Storyline Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds General Discussion >> RE: =AQW= Storyline Discussion Thread
Page 9 of 9«<56789
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/2/2017 18:10:57   
Frigus

With all the Queen of Monsters and Chaos Lords and millions of other storyline complaints, I thought it would be a good idea to discuss what the community thinks is the best storyline so far.

< Message edited by Shadowhunt -- 7/2/2017 20:54:38 >
Post #: 201
7/2/2017 18:35:57   
Apeiron

Dage's backstory (only because it features Nulgath).
I wanted to say the 13 chaos lords/Drakath storyline was the best but yeah, aqw is not df.

< Message edited by Apeiron -- 7/2/2017 18:36:27 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 202
7/2/2017 18:54:40   
Beshin Adin

I'd actuakky say that Book of Monsters: The Destroyer was one of the best in AQW history. Take away any mechanucal complaints, and it really gave the feel of an urgent crisis
AQ AQW  Post #: 203
7/2/2017 19:54:55   
Code Red

I would have to say Doom Wood was a pretty great story have not played through it in a long time but it was really cool seeing the order of paladins and the introduction of paladin slayer.
AQW  Post #: 204
7/2/2017 19:55:26   
zanathos

My personal favorite has and probably forever will be J6's Hyperium saga. With enjoyable inspired puzzles, utilization of unique game mechanics, and surprisingly deep lore into the backstory of j6. Not to mentions oodles of cool non-rare bounty hunter gear.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 205
7/2/2017 20:53:09   
LyRein

Return of the Devs: Artix

Reason:
I loved the simplicity and fantastical feel of it - bad guy summons monster, hero has to kill it, talking trees giving you small dialogue you can read for fun, horrible puns from Artix along the way and a sword drop from one of the boss monsters as a reward and a finale where you summon your own giant (your pet if you have one) monster and duel the bad guy and his giant monster.

Felt like I was playing a classic RPG adventure.

< Message edited by Shadowhunt -- 7/2/2017 20:54:48 >
Post #: 206
7/2/2017 20:55:21   
Shadowhunt

Merged Storyline Discussion Thread and Best AQW Storyline thread.

Shadowhunt
ArchKnight, AQWorlds General Discussion
AQ AQW  Post #: 207
7/3/2017 9:06:40   
Paulus Xiphos

Top 3 in my Opinion:
1: Chaos Finale- the rightful conclusion of the long 13 Lords of Chaos, a war across Lore, hero becomes god-like, Swordhaven ihas an internal struggle, Shadowfall rises again to fight Drakath. Only problem: Drakath should have been killed for all the things he's done to Lore

2: Doomwood- I prefer Arc 1, a nostalgic return to Doomwood from DF, the Order of the Paladins, an adventure across Doomwood, beginning of BloD's advent to players.

3: Thundeforge- Introduction of the Darkblood race, pursuing Lionfang and fighting the Golden (now Chaos) Onslaught
AQW  Post #: 208
7/5/2017 15:34:49   
Loftyz

My top 3

/fearhouse
Archives of Time
Paradox Portal

They are all the kinds of events where you travel to different places/worlds/times/timelines, and basically go sightseeing through AE lore, along with an amazing story. Hero's Heart Day 2016 as well, and Quibble Through Time, although the latter had a garbage story that should have been replaced with an actual story, like an impending threat, or a Villain who had stolen all the items (The Collector?).

It annoys me that these kinds of "travel through spacetime" events are always so good, but that's only because AE lore is good. And they never use that lore properly, or string out stories over many years with no intention of concluding them. A good story needs an timely conclusion, before everyone just forgets about it, or the story direction changes.
DF AQW  Post #: 209
7/8/2017 0:45:55   
Paulus Xiphos

So why does the Fotia hate Dage?
AQW  Post #: 210
7/8/2017 8:52:56   
Shadowhunt

I believe it's because Scorn was Dage's wife, but something happened to make her hate him and all of her followers do as well now. I don't think the story has been fully completed so we don't know what happened, but it's been a while and I may have just forgotten.
AQ AQW  Post #: 211
7/8/2017 23:29:35   
paskyfer007

Just finished Reshaper storyline.
I have strong feeling that the developer will forget about Kolyaban, like they forget that Khasaanda still out there, promising that she will help defeat Chaos with Chaos.
Post #: 212
7/9/2017 8:35:41   
teravor

I really hope not- Sure, her story was rushed, but she still has a lot of potential.
AQ MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 213
7/9/2017 22:45:00   
zanathos

@paskyfer007: ummm, Khassandra was killed by Drakath in the 13 Lords of Chaos finale
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 214
3/18/2019 11:19:50   
Lues

There's something that still confuses me
Mysterious Stranger, the one that gives challenges, stated that there is no 'single' Mysterious Stranger
But in Ebondungeon, in 'A' Mysterious Stranger's quest, stated that ' I am a mere extension of my Master's will. When he arrives in your world, the very sky will grow dark from all the power he requires'
And in Battledoom's opening cutscene, when the Mysterious Stranger appears, the very sky did grew dark.
So, this Battledoom's MS is, well, the master of all MS?
AQW  Post #: 215
4/26/2019 19:39:33   
lords voken

here to hoping the next saga is better than this one. the chaos lords was a pretty good one.
AQ MQ AQW  Post #: 216
Page:   <<   < prev  5 6 7 8 [9]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds General Discussion >> RE: =AQW= Storyline Discussion Thread
Page 9 of 9«<56789
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition