Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Rare npc fight

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Rare npc fight
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/24/2016 5:21:21   
Cyber Dream

Here's a suggestion to kind of get players to pvp more. How about adding in a couple of npcs that has a chance to show up in a pvp that grants GREAT rewards if you beat them? Something like a 1 percent chance to fight titan and you get 100 arcade tokens if you beat him.
AQW Epic  Post #: 1
7/24/2016 11:09:07   
8x

Yes, something like the old infernal war, to delude the win ratios even further. Where is Lord Machaar? NPCs in PvP battles, he's going to love this.
Epic  Post #: 2
7/24/2016 16:41:56   
nowras

Haha! Then Machaar would suggest removing NPCs as they already exist in battles to prevent botting. I'll actually agree with him, though.
AQW Epic  Post #: 3
7/24/2016 16:52:21   
8x

It's my fault for not putting my post inside the "sarcasm brackets"... ---> [sarcasm][/sarcasm]
Epic  Post #: 4
7/24/2016 17:25:08   
Cyber Dream

Ok i'll go into greater depth. This is an example of what I mean. Lets use Titan as an example. We won't be using the current titan we have now, nor the legendary version. a NEW STRONGER VERSION of Titan will be made and put into the pvp system, he will have a low chance to appear and will be nearly unbeatable. If beaten, you will be granted high tiered rewards. Now idk how this would effect our pvp ratios becuase last time I checked, npc battles didn't count losses.
AQW Epic  Post #: 5
7/24/2016 17:49:25   
Satafou

If people can hardly beat legendary titan with a specifically made build to defeat him, how on earth are they meant to defeat an even stronger version with a PVP build?
Post #: 6
7/24/2016 17:58:34   
8x

NPC battles don't count losses, but they do count wins. Anyways, in this case, the losses would also be counted.

The one thing that stands out is "Titan and put into the PvP system". The second you put NPCs into the PvP, it is no longer PvP and you might as well turn ED into AQ. They made this mistake with the old infernal war, the 2v2 win ratios of some players improved immensely (they were deluded). And from that point on, both 1v1 and 2v2 win records had been deluded by the NPC wins. It's a freaking PvP game.
Epic  Post #: 7
7/24/2016 18:54:13   
nowras

quote:

It's my fault for not putting my post inside the "sarcasm brackets"... ---> [sarcasm][/sarcasm]

Off topic: Lol, I knew that but, I wanted to be serious to ruin it

quote:

It's a freaking PvP game.

People loved it when it was 50% PvP and 50% PvE. So, why not?
AQW Epic  Post #: 8
7/24/2016 23:37:31   
Cyber Dream

quote:

people can hardly beat legendary titan with a specifically made build to defeat him, how on earth are they meant to defeat an even stronger version with a PVP build?

Exactly, so since the npc will rarley get beaten while at the same time having a small chance to appear in a pvp battle then why are we discussing ratios? This is what will make the feature exciting, special, and unique.

Sidenote: NPC battles have their own w/l bracket.

< Message edited by Cyber Dream -- 7/24/2016 23:48:56 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 9
7/25/2016 7:05:47   
Satafou

It's not of a case that it will "rarely get beaten" it's the case of that it will be utterly impossible to defeat a stronger version of legendary titan with a normal PVP build.
Post #: 10
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Rare npc fight
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition