Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =DF= (Dis)Accomplishments

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: =DF= (Dis)Accomplishments
Page 4 of 8«<23456>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/26/2018 16:14:24   
Lordvladek97

ACC: Beat Crawler/Centaur duo using Deathknight
ACC: Legion Bracer
ACC: Peculiar Visor (switched from servant hallways to treasure hunter and got it right away)
ACC: Beat Extreme Mode Skweel at full health
DF AQW  Post #: 76
4/8/2018 15:06:22   
Kurtz96

ACC: Got my main to level 20 PVP

DIS: Only discovered you can get PVP trophies from book 3 Aeries yesterday. So much faster than the normal battle 5 people. I was so mad because I wasted so much time farming trophies the hard way.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 77
4/15/2018 19:50:09   
Lordvladek97

ACC: Elemental Unity Defender III

DIS: Sooo many more EUD levels to go... don't know how some of you guys do it. Really wish each upgrade wasn't so ridiculously pricey.
DF AQW  Post #: 78
4/16/2018 11:12:16   
BluuHorseOfficial

ACC: 3 Legion Bracers, yay!
DIS: Bag space, why not? Gotta sell two of ‘em... :(

For anyone who hates me now for the Legion Duo thing, don’t worry, this should help you :)

ACC: Maxed out all inn rewards, barring Ult. Staff, NP Soulblade (I don’t need it much, and I just farm them to sell them), Dragonoid sword and dagger (unnecessary), G. Hog Wings and Sentog Helm (because all they do is look good, but I’ll get them later)
ACC: Finally got Squirrel Tentacle, Void Chitin Band and Baby Chimera. :D
DIS: Did with DmK, and that’s really not accomplishing... D:
GOAL: Beat Primordials with BSW or RDL...

< Message edited by BluuHorseOfficial -- 4/16/2018 12:21:10 >
DF  Post #: 79
4/16/2018 20:44:31   
Lordvladek97

ACC: FINALLY beat the Primordials with BSW and now have my Baby Chimera:)
ACC: Have beaten everything in the Inn except the Huge Timetorn Matrix, which I'm waiting to get DmK for so I can stun everything
GOAL: Squirrel Tentacle... which means I have to beat Primordials again

@above I love your posts on the Inn of Time Guide! Didn't know it existed until now lol... good luck with beating the Primordials with BSW or RDL! I used 200 LUK/END 20 STR 200 - Protection Dragon - BoA shown - hero diet - 5 potions - shattered blade, and otherwise had the best gear
DF AQW  Post #: 80
4/16/2018 22:33:16   
BluuHorseOfficial

Lordvalek, thanks so much! I may be able to do it now that everyone else is able to do it, too. Also, yeah, it’s new and I don’t like advertising it, I only do it when necessary.

ACC: 990 Ghouliday war waves! Yes!!!
DIS: 1000 is so close I can taste it, but I have school now :(
GOAL: Getting my Def. Medal Necklace up to its final tier...
GOAL: Getting those lit Def. Medal purple wings to their max tier...
DF  Post #: 81
4/19/2018 13:22:33   
Rafiq von den Vielen

Acc: maxed Health potion mastery
Acc: maxed Mana potion mastery
Acc: 800 Ghoulidays! waves

Dis: I wanted to do some more and got distracted because my brother broke his arm. And I'm the only one available with a license. =_=
Post #: 82
4/19/2018 17:03:09   
Lordvladek97

ACC: Beat Primordials again using BSW- got my Squirrel Tentacle
ACC: Escelense Defender Blade (with 30% extra damage to elementals)
ACC: Pirate class maxed
GOAL: Max remaining classes I have yet to max (Frost Moglin, Technomancer, Togslayer)

I'm running out of stuff to do in this game... it's a cool feeling.
DF AQW  Post #: 83
4/20/2018 14:57:53   
Shadow X Ascendant

Mega ACC : Took Out "The Witness" During Sciudaehotep Challenge https://imgur.com/a/uDApPQD
DIS : It Revives with Full Health.......
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 84
4/21/2018 8:06:22   
BluuHorseOfficial

You. Have. A LOT. Of Patience, sir.

ACC: 2127 waves woo! What? Wow, I—does this make me... a warmonger?
DF  Post #: 85
4/21/2018 13:00:34   
  Starflame13

ACC: Defeated 100 war waves with 10 different classes in this war (DragonLord, Ascendant, Pyromancer, Icebound Revanent, Paladin, Dread Pirate, Evolved Pumpkin Lord, DeathKnight, CC Ninja, and Frost Moglin).

Don't think I'll take on the boss with all of those though xD
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 86
4/21/2018 23:16:44   
BluuHorseOfficial

ACC: Got Defender’s Ring to its 3rd most tier, but I don’t know if I will max it out this war. Purple wings for next war then!
DF  Post #: 87
4/24/2018 22:28:25   
Shadow X Ascendant

Beated Simulacrum of Uthuluc With Ascendant Chickencow Lord and No Pet Dragon https://imgur.com/VvsefnY
Beated Sciuridaehotep + Witness With Ascendant Chickencow Lord and Pet Dragon https://imgur.com/GwGUNom
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 88
4/24/2018 22:48:29   
Luckyjazzt

Lmao how did you take out the witness?

Profanity removed. Please do not use profanity, even in acronym form. For more information, see the Comprehensive Forum Rules > Posting Behavior. ~Karika

< Message edited by Karika -- 4/25/2018 9:12:54 >
DF  Post #: 89
4/25/2018 7:46:01   
BluuHorseOfficial

You don't need to take out the witness, it regenerates. Just focus on Sciuridaehotep and defeat it thrice.

ACC: Yes! Got my Eternal Locket!
DIS: Bank Space... Sold my third Bracer, too, because same stats...
DF  Post #: 90
4/26/2018 2:38:00   
Shiny_Underpants

^Something tells me that if the Legion Bracer is made into an artifact for Necromancer, the Eternal Locket won't be. I mean, it's already going to be an artifact for Epoch.

ACC: Maxed out the functional Inn equipment for my tertiary, with the exception of the Chimera, rendering it likely the most overpowered level 26 in the game. Clicky and Character ID
ACC: Turned the Ash Dragonblade in the guest spot into a usable character (courtesy of the 500 free DCs from the eleventh anniversary event). Useless as it is, I now possess probably the only account with six alts... Character ID

DIS: Can't train Ash's stats without an additional 250 DCs for the house item to do so. And the equipped weapon is seven levels lower...
DIS: It took weeks of sporadic farming very old quests to save up enough for Ash's Orb of Saving. That's... not a very constructive use of my time.
DIS: I now have to wait for Mogloween before even being able to attempt the challenges to get the Chimera on my tertiary.

< Message edited by Shiny_Underpants -- 4/26/2018 2:39:24 >
Post #: 91
4/26/2018 9:28:46   
BluuHorseOfficial

^well, until then, I guess I could wait. I can always get another one later lol.
DF  Post #: 92
4/26/2018 19:28:26   
Greyor_42

ACC: Finally hit Lvl 85 on my main, marking the first time I've ever actually been at the level cap in the 10 or so years I've been playing this game.
ACC: Got the ultimate Blinding Light of Destiny.
DIS: All five of my alts are still under level 20(with three of them being at level 1, as I haven't touched them yet)......
DF  Post #: 93
5/1/2018 19:42:12   
Shadow X Ascendant

ACC = Got The 3 TogStones and Tog Snow Globe House Itens
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 94
5/4/2018 10:05:48   
Rafiq von den Vielen

??? (probably Dis): After all these years I only now realized that Rose Golems drain your cooldowns... when I checked my battle and wondered why DK's skills weren't getting ready.

My reaction when I stared at a 512 turn cooldown: O_O
Post #: 95
5/16/2018 12:14:42   
Loftyz

ACC: Blinding Light -> Pristine Blinding Light
ACC: Ranked Necromancer and Deathknight up
ACC: Half the adult dragon skills

DIS: I was intending to log-on and just do Book 1-3, but got sidetracked..
DF AQW  Post #: 96
5/21/2018 19:34:26   
LordRuler

ACC: 2 Peculiar Visors in 11 runs!
ACC: Every DA armour unlocked and maxed! Not grabbing all DC armours though.
ACC: Maxed Doom and Destiny Weapons (Axes)!
GOAL: Get all the artifacts! (How many are there?)
GOAL: Hit 85! 22 levels to go...
GOAL: Finish Inn of Time (once I hit 85 and am geared, is there a guide somewhere?)
GOAL: 20 PvP
GOAL: Level my alts to 85 as well (I have DmKV1 so zzz)

(My questions)

- How many artifacts are there/what are they called?
- Is there a guide for Inn of Time anywhere?
Post #: 97
5/21/2018 19:43:30   
Shadow X Ascendant

@^ Artifacts = ShadowHeart Bracer (for Shadow Base), Peculiar Visor > Baltael's Aventail (Soulweaver), Gnarly Guitar of Doom (Mogloween)(Doomknight), Scrap Cloak (Base Classes), Frost Moglin's Knight (Scythe, Helm and Cape) (Frostvale)(Frost Moglin), Dragon's Rage / Patiente (DragonLord/ Evo. DragonLord)
Inn Guide = Bluu Horse is working on One with my help, He have Finished Dragon Challenges/ Nefarious Challenges, now he is at Otherwordly Challenges in Weird Duo, Then will Be "Big & Small" , "The Primordials", Then "Dream Duo", And "Togapocalypse"

< Message edited by Shadow X Ascendant -- 5/24/2018 0:26:57 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 98
5/22/2018 5:15:32   
BluuHorseOfficial

Yup! I'm working on the guide. Unfortunately... I'm kinda busy for this week and the next, but I'll get started with Big&Small soon. I've completed unto Weird Duo, though, so if you need something from those, well, here ya go!

But, to be fair, Shadow X Ascendant is definitely helping me out with it. If you want some help with the challenges that aren't on there, you may wanna PM him as he can help you out faster :D
DF  Post #: 99
5/22/2018 6:55:02   
LordRuler

@BluuHorseOfficial thanks! At the moment I'm focusing on leveling to 85 and grinding PVP badges in Book 3 Battlespire, but once I hit the cap I'll gear up and go to the inn for the challenges I can't already beat w/ DmKV1.
Post #: 100
Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: =DF= (Dis)Accomplishments
Page 4 of 8«<23456>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition