Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =DF= (Dis)Accomplishments

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: =DF= (Dis)Accomplishments
Page 5 of 5<12345
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/22/2018 6:55:02   
LordRuler

@BluuHorseOfficial thanks! At the moment I'm focusing on leveling to 85 and grinding PVP badges in Book 3 Battlespire, but once I hit the cap I'll gear up and go to the inn for the challenges I can't already beat w/ DmKV1.
Post #: 101
5/27/2018 5:16:35   
SilverSoul

Acc: Beat both Big and Small and the Primordial challenges on my level 80 secondary! (Not sure if anyone else won Primordials pre-85)
Dis: Weird Duo refuses to go down :(
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 102
5/27/2018 5:27:21   
BluuHorseOfficial

@above, Try one of these :)
DF  Post #: 103
5/27/2018 16:56:26   
SilverSoul

@above Yeah I've been attempting with Erosion's strategy but I keep consistently not getting heals for 3+ turns in a row

EDIT -- ACC: Took down the Duo with Paladin cheese strats! As a bonus, my weapon healed me on the last hit, giving me a HPPK! Chimera at level 80, time to figure out the scaling.

< Message edited by SilverSoul -- 5/27/2018 18:26:52 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 104
6/2/2018 17:28:34   
Fire alandry

Acc: Finally, after years upon years of playing DF, I reached the top! Lvl 85!
My last missions:
Goal: lvl 20 pvp (currently 12)
Goal: lvl 1000 tog-invasion (currently 200)
And, of course..
Goal: lvl 85 Inn equipment.

Dis: after so many challanges and quests and farming and boss-slaying with the OP BSW, I'm not sure I want FW anymore..
Dis: Farming DC via Ballyhoo is annoying.
DF  Post #: 105
6/14/2018 5:06:14   
Shiny_Underpants

ACC: Level 85
ACC: Necro Paragon Soulblade IV
ACC: Elite Axe, Knife, and Wand of the Sunken Rose III, non-DMK. It took a while. Would've finished sooner, but the axe dropped last.
ACC: Maxed character with Inn equipment (44 All resist).
ACC: Having so many good weapons means the Scythe of Elementals isn't really beneficial. So I spent my DCs on the SWoT Visage, and do not regret it!
ACC: Vanilla Ice Katana level 80 (dropped first try while I was hunting for Easter Eggs-- I didn't even mean to farm it...)
ACC: Can beat most bosses, and many equal level PVP opponents by only hitting the attack button, using default PVP build (no weapon specials).

DIS: Destiny and Doom are somewhat lacking from my arsenal.
DIS: Everything is so easy now. Except the things that aren't. They're still tricky.
DIS: Cannot beat Ash at PVP, still, though I can come close with VIK and RNG shining upon me. Maybe I should've held on to some DCs for Hamstergeddon...
DF MQ  Post #: 106
6/16/2018 2:44:34   
Shadow X Ascendant

ACC : Reached LV 90

GOAL : Complete the 1000 Tog Invasion (Stopped at 405)
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 107
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 3 4 [5]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: =DF= (Dis)Accomplishments
Page 5 of 5<12345
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition