Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AQ3D= Question & Answer Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest 3D] >> AdventureQuest 3D General Discussion >> RE: =AQ3D= Question & Answer Thread
Page 12 of 30«<1011121314>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/4/2017 9:10:38   
Sparhawk
AQW Game Moderator

Some of my items were unequipped after the 1.4 update. Just re-equip them.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 276
4/4/2017 11:24:50   
LambO

Does the Soulborne Axe seriously drop from Skull tower rare chests?

When I tried to farm for it last time, when people said it has returned, I used over 120+ keys farming for it, not 1 axe. (About a month or so ago I farmed for it I think...) So, after all the time, is there actually proof is has returned & drops or was it a lie? xD
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 277
4/4/2017 21:03:25   
Vexx
Undead Lunatic

quote:

Does the Soulborne Axe seriously drop from Skull tower rare chests?

When I tried to farm for it last time, when people said it has returned, I used over 120+ keys farming for it, not 1 axe. (About a month or so ago I farmed for it I think...) So, after all the time, is there actually proof is has returned & drops or was it a lie? xD

It does indeed drop from rare chests.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 278
4/5/2017 5:02:46   
Roaros

Did the Chests go away?

I have spent several keys in skullshatter tower, been through every map, and there are no chests. what gives??

I was looking at the AE calanders, and I dont see that Clock-y looking cape on the chronomancer outfit. Does it come with the Chronomancer weapon and armor or not? If not, I dont think Im going to buy that Calandar...

Merged your double post. //D.U.M

< Message edited by DragonUltraMaster -- 4/5/2017 8:27:34 >
Post #: 279
4/5/2017 8:26:43   
  DragonUltraMaster
I am Moglin!

You get the full Chronomancer set when you order the 2017 calendar. (Armor, weapon, cape, gloves, shoes, belt and shoulder plates) and the "clocky" cape is the cape.

About the chests in the dungeon (I assume you mean the ShadowSkull Tower), They do still appear. not very often, but I can confirm that they do appear very rearly. I got 3 or 4 chests (3 common, 1 uncommon) when using about 6-7 keys.

//D.U.M
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 280
4/5/2017 20:19:06   
LambO

Anyone here, like a tester, who can get in contact with AE staff? (Artix, Cysero, etc)

Be able to ask if they can put the Soulborne Axe in Gaz's shop and sell it for 15k gold like it used to be or if not gold, a DC version, let's say 1,000 DC.
I just do not have the time to farm a very rare chance of finding a rare chest that doesn't have a 100% drop rate which is annoying. A rare chance to find a chest (Very hard to come by, 120+ runs & I've had around 4) with a rare chance of getting the soulborne axe, it's just horrible.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 281
4/5/2017 20:20:21   
Zippleclopper

So what are the best items that are currently available? Is it still the items from the Shadowskull Tower? I've got a few of those items and my stats are around 500-ish while I have seen people with over 700 points on several stats, so I am curious what items are they using. The last time I have played is before the level 16 update, so I am not sure what are the new items released.

Also, are private dungeons exactly the same as public dungeons? What I mean is are the monsters still as strong as they are in the public one, or are they weaker?
Post #: 282
4/5/2017 20:47:47   
Vexx
Undead Lunatic

quote:

Anyone here, like a tester, who can get in contact with AE staff? (Artix, Cysero, etc)

Be able to ask if they can put the Soulborne Axe in Gaz's shop and sell it for 15k gold like it used to be or if not gold, a DC version, let's say 1,000 DC.
I just do not have the time to farm a very rare chance of finding a rare chest that doesn't have a 100% drop rate which is annoying. A rare chance to find a chest (Very hard to come by, 120+ runs & I've had around 4) with a rare chance of getting the soulborne axe, it's just horrible.

Your best bet would be to post in the Feedback thread, sorry!

quote:

So what are the best items that are currently available? Is it still the items from the Shadowskull Tower? I've got a few of those items and my stats are around 500-ish while I have seen people with over 700 points on several stats, so I am curious what items are they using. The last time I have played is before the level 16 update, so I am not sure what are the new items released.

Also, are private dungeons exactly the same as public dungeons? What I mean is are the monsters still as strong as they are in the public one, or are they weaker?

A good mix of the Skulltower items and the items in Ashfall would be the best currently. Private dungeons are identical to public dungeons.

< Message edited by Undead Lunatics -- 4/5/2017 20:49:41 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 283
4/5/2017 21:36:24   
  WhiteTiger

Majestic Feline of AQ3D & ED

@Zippleclopper
Some items with the highest stats are:

Belts
  • Shadowed Plate Belt: +77 Health/Defense
  • Shadowed Blood Belt: +102 Mana
  • Alpha Knight Belt II: +54 Attack

Boots
  • Shadowed Plate Boots: +77 Health/Defense
  • Shadowed Blood Boots: +102 Mana
  • Shadowed Boots: +26 Attack

Capes
  • Drake Hunter Flame/Sky/Gold Cloak: +140 Health/+56 Attack/+85 Defense
  • The Scale Slayer Companion: +140 Mana/+56 Attack/+85 Defense

Gloves
  • Shadowed Plate Gloves: +77 Health/Defense
  • Shadowed Blood Gloves: +102 Mana
  • Shadowed Gloves: +77 Attack

Helms
  • Alpha Knight Helm II: +91 Health
  • Shadowed Blood Helm: +102 Mana
  • Necrohen Hat: +102 Attack
  • Guardian Dragon Helmet II/Guardian Helm II: +102 Defense

Shoulders
  • Shadowed Plate Shoulders: +77 Health
  • Shadowed Blood Shoulders: +102 Mana
  • Scale Slayer Shoulders: +56 Attack
  • Guardian Dragon Shoulder II: +88 Defense

Weapon
  • The Scale Slayer: +166 Health/+331 Attack
  • Lava Lamp Mace: +221 Mana
  • Shadowed Nightlocke War Axe: +64 Defense

You can also check out this website I made to sort and compare items based on their stats.
  • AQW Epic  Post #: 284
    4/5/2017 22:31:02   
    Iron Volvametal

^ Can you edit the list to include non-Guardian/Alpha Knight items?
    AQW  Post #: 285
    4/5/2017 22:45:42   
      WhiteTiger

^ You should probably visit this website, sort the items based on the stat you want and see if the other stats match what you want since I only listed the items with the highest stat in each category without taking into account the other stats.
    AQW Epic  Post #: 286
    4/6/2017 11:29:56   
    Zippleclopper

Thanks for the answers. I guess I know what I will be getting now. However I have a few more questions as well as a few problems.

1) What is the fastest way to get Gold currently? Before this release, I have no Gold shortage as most of the crafted items don't really cost anything. However now it seems like crafting requires buying of items from shops, which costs quite a lot. I just crafted a few items and most of my gold are gone already.

2) Is there an ETA for Alpha Pirate/other backer rewards? Is it sometime during July of this summer?(I think I saw it stated on a recent design notes but I am not exactly sure)

Now some questions for the game itself:

3) What is the average population of the game currently? At Steam, the average population is less than 200, which is very low. Is it because a lot of the players are playing on the mobile platform/I am one of the 'few' people who plays on Steam? Or is the player base currently generally low?

4) Does the game has an icon on PC? Mine is just white with nothing on it.

< Message edited by Zippleclopper -- 4/6/2017 12:47:45 >
    Post #: 287
    4/6/2017 21:47:03   
    KARDAS DRAGON

Is there a place to suggest player weapons for AQ3D?
    Post #: 288
    4/6/2017 22:30:33   
      WhiteTiger

@Zippleclopper
    1. I prefer the Shadowskull Tower dungeon, warrior class is great for getting through the groups of enemies and you get crafting item drops that you can sell.

2. This is what Undead Lunatics had to say about backer rewards:
    quote:

ORIGINAL: Undead Lunatics

A few things are not yet available but will be made available to anyone with the required badges as soon as the rewards are finished. These rewards are: the $10 Kickstarter title, the $25 Founder & Guardian titles, the $50 Epic Founder title & special in-game nameplate, the $60 Alpha Pirate class, the $120 Paladin/Necromancer/Ninja/DragonSlayer class early access & the Legendary Founder title, and finally all the stuff $500 and up is still in the works with a release ETA of shortly after launch.

3. I heard from the grapevine that the playerbase is pretty evenly split between PC and mobile, but I have no idea where that came from. There's probably less players on right now due to the lack of content but after the Ashfall release, Steam reported 457 players at 7:21PM on February 27 (roughly an hour after Artix's tweet at 6:01PM saying Ashfall is live).

4. Yes (at least on mac, but I assume it would on windows as well), it looks like this. I remember having issues with blank icons on windows sometimes but there's a way you can reset it or manually set the icon to any image, a quick google search will probably help you with that.

@KARDAS DRAGON
    I'm not sure whether they're accepting weapon suggestions, but it would go in the suggestions thread.
    AQW Epic  Post #: 289
    4/7/2017 4:27:36   
    Iron Volvametal

Just wanted to let you know, Rapid Sash also gives +54 Attack, being tied with Alpha Knight Belt ll.

Is there a confirmed spawn rate for Rare Chests spawning in dungeons? I've recently read about the 3 items only found in Rare Chests in 3 zones(Greenguard, Doomwood, Skull Tower) & was considering trying to get them, but then I also read they just have a 1% chance of even dropping from them, so that might put me off...

That Axe does look sweet, though...
    AQW  Post #: 290
    4/7/2017 20:42:47   
    LambO

The spawn rate of the rare chest? Seems it will not spawn for me. I'm using keys after keys to get the soulborne, yet 50+ runs or so, still not seen 1 single rare chest.

I know it's a rare chest, but seriously...
    AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 291
    4/9/2017 8:04:24   
    XeNON_54

@WhiteTiger
    So wait...
    A LVL 12 Belt is actually BETTER than a LVL15 Belt?
    Balancing in this game is so messed up. They nerf a really good set just to make the newer ones seem better by making the old set weaker than lower level equipment.
    Why can't they just buff the new set instead of nerfing the pre-existing ones instead?

#MAKESHADOWEDSETGREATAGAIN
    Post #: 292
    4/9/2017 12:47:06   
      WhiteTiger

@XeNON_54
    Well, it depends on what you would consider as "better". The Alpha Knight Belt II has the most attack out of any belt, but it only has +135 stats in total (+126 for Rapid Sash). The Shadowed Belt has less attack but +154 stats in total, so while it's not better if you're purely going for attack and disregarding every other stat, it's better if you just want higher stats overall.
    AQW Epic  Post #: 293
    4/10/2017 9:46:46   
    XeNON_54

The thing is though is that a higher attack can end fights sooner.
    The faster a fight ends the more monsters you can fight in a given time.

I am NOT online 24/7 so time is VERY precious to me.

In terms of stat importance ATK>DEF>HP>MANA>BONUS.
    Post #: 294
    4/11/2017 2:39:30   
    TimeKiller

Does anyone know if the dragonlord class will be added eventually like the guardian class for those who have DAs in DF. Also how do I access the guardian class I was a guardian in AQ.
    DF AQW Epic  Post #: 295
    4/11/2017 2:50:29   
    Iron Volvametal

1. We don't know.

2. AQ3D Guardians are different than AQ Guardians; if you want Guardian in AQ3D, you have to buy it for now.
    AQW  Post #: 296
    4/25/2017 10:30:41   
    XeNON_54

Do you still use up keys if you go in a private dungeon or does it only get used in a public dungeon?
    Post #: 297
    4/25/2017 13:46:54   
      WhiteTiger

@XeNON_54 Yes, it still costs 1 dungeon key to enter a private dungeon.
    AQW Epic  Post #: 298
    5/1/2017 17:04:54   
    trophy435

Anyone know if Alpha Points from AlphaKnights04-06 are still being considered for those who played the "prehistoric" AQ3D (the one where the level cap was 2 or 3; I think it was called AdventureQuest: Legend of Lore)?

< Message edited by trophy435 -- 5/1/2017 17:09:28 >
    DF AQW  Post #: 299
    5/2/2017 6:46:50   
    HeroKae

If you had an account in Legends of Lore you could get the alpha knight armor too. There is no reward for old alpha points.
    AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 300
    Page:   <<   < prev  10 11 [12] 13 14   next >   >>
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest 3D] >> AdventureQuest 3D General Discussion >> RE: =AQ3D= Question & Answer Thread
    Page 12 of 30«<1011121314>»
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition