Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AQ3D= Question & Answer Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest 3D] >> AdventureQuest 3D General Discussion >> RE: =AQ3D= Question & Answer Thread
Page 14 of 30«<1213141516>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/2/2017 16:05:14   
Promotheus

Don't know if this is the right place to post but do you guys have any ideal places on farming for gold/xp? I'm currently level 8 and interested in getting both to craft some high tier gear lol
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 326
6/2/2017 23:44:31   
LoliFebri

@Promotheus

Livingstone Alcove and Barrow Drop
Post #: 327
6/5/2017 20:58:46   
RKC

When will the invasion event end?
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 328
6/5/2017 21:13:39   
  WhiteTiger

Majestic Feline of AQ3D & ED

RKC:

Tomorrow (Tuesday, June 6).
AQW Epic  Post #: 329
6/5/2017 21:18:22   
RKC

Oh no I cant make it on time to get dark defender. :( still rank 19 and no one is farming
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 330
6/5/2017 21:32:07   
  WhiteTiger

Majestic Feline of AQ3D & ED

RKC:

None of the items are going rare, so you'll be able to get everything whenever the event returns in the future.
AQW Epic  Post #: 331
6/5/2017 22:08:36   
Iron Volvametal

Just being cautious, but if I craft something & don't accept it, will I lose it after a certain amount of time?

I've crafted quite a few items, but I don't have the space for them now, so they're just kinda in limbo until I decide when to bring them into my inventory in the crafting menu.

Also, is there a limit to how many items you can have in the Crafting menu before you can't craft? Or can you have as many items crafted as possible?

< Message edited by Iron Volvametal -- 6/5/2017 22:10:40 >
AQW  Post #: 332
6/6/2017 1:46:27   
LouisCyphere

@Iron:
You can still claim the item that you crafted.
Not sure if there's a limit but I'm guessing you can craft as many items as possible.

I crafted about 10 items in the Shadowskull tower and left them overnight and I can still claim them.

< Message edited by LouisCyphere -- 6/6/2017 1:48:04 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 333
6/6/2017 3:27:20   
Metakirby
Constructive & Helpful!

@Iron Volvametal
I have multiple items in my crafting list since the Mogloween event, they are still there to this day.

I also have litterally all the Defender items in there, including Dark Defender, along with some of the Dage event items, the previously mentioned Mogloween items, a couple Ashfall items, some stuff from Livingstone cavern, Doomwood and Bonecliffs. I doubt there is a limit, but if there is, it's so high, it barely matters.
AQW  Post #: 334
6/7/2017 6:11:32   
*Nova*

What's the name of this reverse wielded dagger?
DF MQ  Post #: 335
6/7/2017 6:31:34   
Vypie

Worm Slicer. You craft it from Senna at dragonslayer's camp.
http://aq-3d.wikidot.com/worm-slicer
Epic  Post #: 336
6/7/2017 9:19:22   
*Nova*

@Vypie
I don't see Dragon Stalker Craft Shop. Unless I'm missing something... but this is all I see from Senna.

< Message edited by *Nova* -- 6/7/2017 9:21:03 >
DF MQ  Post #: 337
6/7/2017 13:16:34   
Vypie

Have you completed the quests from the last questing zone in Ashfall? It unlocks the shop.
Epic  Post #: 338
6/8/2017 8:18:16   
XeNON_54

Are the Bonuses from items Additive or Multiplicative to the Base Stats?
Also can we know what our Base Crit Chance(without bonuses) are at lvl 17?
Post #: 339
6/9/2017 15:43:05   
dbukalski

is there something new to do with the new battleon?
Post #: 340
6/9/2017 17:57:19   
  DragonUltraMaster
I am Moglin!

If you haven't been there yet, there is a new tiny quest chain you can do, starting with Twilly.
There's new NPCs walking around the town, some are just there but some gives you a new quest and froot shop.

You can smash trees too, but it doesn't seem to do very much *Just wanted to include it :P*

//D.U.M
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 341
6/9/2017 19:31:59   
mds2006

What's this "note" Cysero mentioned on his twitter, saying "Between B and Y" or something, that may have something to do with the 0.001% drop?
https://twitter.com/Cysero/status/873293971925200896
Is it an in-game item?
I searched a tiny bit in the AQ3D wiki, but didn't anything about it.
Post #: 342
6/9/2017 19:54:09   
  DragonUltraMaster
I am Moglin!

mds2006, Above:
Not much is really known about it yet.
You can read here what others has already commented about it *Well, it doesn't answer your question, but you might find it intresting*

//D.U.M
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 343
6/9/2017 20:10:51   
dbukalski

im farming valek using opportunity to test out dps of the classes skills. when i first started with the skill it was doing one big hit(like 1.5x damage) and 4x small hits

now its started doing 4x BIGGER hits and 4x smaller hits. and when i say bigger hits i mean the bigger hits are doing like 3x damage

which means whirlwind started doing four big hits x 300% dps and 4 little hits this cant be right. thats way more damage than this skill has done before and way more than any other skill

also the big hits are orange numbers which ive never seen even crit hits are just white numbers.

1) am i hitting valeks weak spot?
2) is rogues debuff and a warriors buff combining? i didnt see any warriors activating damage buff

even if other players were causing the damage increase how did whirlwind start doing 4x big hits and 4x small hits?

< Message edited by Shadowhunt -- 6/10/2017 10:42:33 >
Post #: 344
6/9/2017 20:56:32   
LoliFebri

Whirlwind's cause of DPS inflation: low health

Apparently warrior class's crit chance/power raises when receiving certain amount of damage and/or low health percentage. (Please correct me if I'm wrong)
Post #: 345
6/9/2017 22:32:17   
dbukalski

yes it does go up in damage as warrior takes damage. but i was at full life. there were so many players farming valek he dies in a few seconds.

also the 4x big hits popping up on screen are fake. i can tell because my mage aoe does same damage to dricken chickens and the mage aoe is 3x dps of his normal attacks. which is around 300 damage

theres no way whirlwind is doing 4x 250 + 4x 45 damage which is what im seeing on the screen.

the thing is earlier in the day i was seeing numbers closer to reality. 120 ish big hit and 4x 45 which puts it in line with the mage aoe.

now hes hitting drickens for 1200 damage all numbers added up theres no way. it does verify whatever this is has nothing to do with valek dragon

i thought he might have weak spot or multiple hitboxes because of his size

i figured it out. its not 4x little hits + big hit

the big number is the total of the 4x little hits

vorpal strike says it dazes for 3 seconds. what does daze do? i was using on boss and he didnt freeze. so either daze doesnt freeze. or it doesnt work on bosses

if it doesnt work on bosses its useless. i dont need to freeze trash mobs with a non aoe

Please do not double post. If you have anything more ti add to your post, please use the Edit button in the right corner. Thank you! Posts merged //D.U.M

< Message edited by DragonUltraMaster -- 6/10/2017 6:24:15 >
Post #: 346
6/10/2017 6:15:52   
LouisCyphere

To add, there's no "weak spots" or "multiple hit boxes" in the game because when a monster didn't load properly, you will only see a blue flame in place of the monster's model and that flame is the one that you're attacking.

It slows the movement speed of the monster.
Some monsters (especially bosses) are immune to it.
The visual cue is that the monster would usually "walk" instead of running.

Merged double posts from a thread merge. Not sure if it was originally a double post. //D.U.M

< Message edited by DragonUltraMaster -- 6/10/2017 6:22:21 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 347
6/10/2017 7:30:32   
Metakirby
Constructive & Helpful!

Are private dungeons supposed to spawn chests all the time?

I have been doing a lot of private runs of the Shadowskull dungeon over the last couple days and I have noticed that every time a room with chests have popped up, there has always been a chest on both chest spots, no excpetions.
I have found maybe 6-7 Rare Chests with only 20 keys, or so, that seems ridiculously high.

quote:

PRIVATE / PARTY DUNGEON
Entering a Private or Party Dungeon will lock the Dungeon to yourself and your Party members only.
You may invite other players to join your Party while inside a Private / Party Dungeon.
Only players who are in your Party may enter your Private / Party Dungeon.
Private / Party Dungeons still follow the size limit rule of the Dungeon, so if your Party size is larger than the Dungeon size, the remaining players will have to leave the Party or join a different Dungeon.
Leaving or getting kicked from a Party while in a Private / Party Dungeon will teleport you out of the Dungeon.

Taken from the 03/04/2017, Patch Notes..

Nothing is mentioned about this.
It's a good way to farm potions, no doubt, but do those Rare Items still drop from Rare Chests under these circumstances?

I'm just assuming these items like the Traveler's Pack and Soulborne Axe are somewhat rare drops from the Chest, because I believe I have also found one in a public dungeon, but it didn't drop the Axe.
AQW  Post #: 348
6/10/2017 7:42:59   
LoliFebri

@Metakirby
I think AE would fix the spawn rate of chests in Party dungeons, eventually.

spoiler:

Saying this "kind" of thing breaks my heart the most, if you know what I mean.
Post #: 349
6/10/2017 7:52:13   
LouisCyphere

So, when can we link AQ3D character pages to our Forum accounts?

< Message edited by Shadowhunt -- 6/10/2017 10:42:46 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 350
Page:   <<   < prev  12 13 [14] 15 16   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest 3D] >> AdventureQuest 3D General Discussion >> RE: =AQ3D= Question & Answer Thread
Page 14 of 30«<1213141516>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition