Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AQ3D= Question & Answer Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest 3D] >> AdventureQuest 3D General Discussion >> RE: =AQ3D= Question & Answer Thread
Page 18 of 30«<1617181920>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/13/2017 17:06:23   
Central

If this question is in any way against the rules on here then please delete, but I heard about the net neutrality thing and I was wondering, if net neutrality was gone would AQ3D still be playable without all the lag since it's on Steam and on Android and iOS? Thanks

< Message edited by Central -- 7/13/2017 19:14:18 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 426
7/13/2017 19:52:03   
LouisCyphere

If Net Neutrality was gone, we'll be lucky if we can even log-in to the game.

From the DN:
quote:

WHAT IT MEANS TO YOU
AQW (and our other web games) would start lagging because our delivery speeds would be restricted to whatever we could afford

What this means is that if Net Neutrality is gone, there would be massive lag or slow loading times for all AE games.

You want/need Net Neutrality, it's the reason we can play AQ3D and other games too.
If you're complaining about the lag, it's on your end. Switch to a better ISP (Internet Service Provider)

< Message edited by LouisCyphere -- 7/13/2017 19:57:03 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 427
7/14/2017 3:29:13   
Vypie

That's not what they said.
Your quote:
quote:

there would be massive lag or slow loading times for all AE games

Their quote:
quote:

AQW (and our other web games) would start lagging
(emphasis on "web games")

Most likely AQ3D would be affected in a different way, not even just from AE side "since it's on Steam and on Android and iOS".
But AQ3D would definitely take a hit as well. Since AE as a whole would suffer a lot, they could become unable to keep AQ3D running as they would like to.

< Message edited by Vypie -- 7/14/2017 3:40:10 >
Epic  Post #: 428
7/16/2017 12:37:47   
One Winged Angel1357

Has anyone sat down to test if the armor stat does anything? I was testing how much haste impacts GCD and as a side effect I was testing about a 300 armor difference and it didn't look like the damage range changed any. That said I was also burned so tracking damage was a little harder
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 429
7/19/2017 23:30:10   
Iron Volvametal

Been gone for a loooong time; just coming back to nab me that sweet Beta Berserker Set & probably go back to being hiatus.

I noticed that a lot of stuff has changed, namely my item stats; my Rapid Sash & Shadowed Boots no longer give Attack, so I'm weaker than before. My question is what items are now the highest in Attack stat? I want to run through this dungeon as fast as I can.
AQW  Post #: 430
7/20/2017 7:20:31   
Metakirby
Constructive & Helpful!

The best overall set right now would be the Scale Slayer set with any of the Drake Hunter Cloaks from Senna, or the matching cape, with the Crimson Staff as weapon.
There's some other items that can grant you more of certain stats, but they will usually lose more stats than gain, in comparison.
If you REALLY want slightly more attack, you can subsitute the Scale Slayer Helm with the Necrohen Hat, or the Brain Tick, but at the loss of a lot of more stats than what you gain.
AQW  Post #: 431
7/20/2017 8:10:41   
XeNON_54

IMO Attack stat is STILL the number one most important stat in the game.
Armor and Evasion is only really relevant when fighting bosses that could potentially one shot you(like Angered Valek and Abyss Warfiend).
Crit is barely noticeable with the removal of crit damage boost.
Health and Mana doesn't even matter since you can just restore them to full after every battle.

It's pretty much the Luck Enhancement of AQW.
Post #: 432
7/20/2017 10:15:54   
Metakirby
Constructive & Helpful!

So I just got Golden Boots and Golden Wristplates from a Common Greenguard Chest, does anyone know if they drop a full set, or if the other set pieces are dropped from other kinds of chests (Uncommons, Rares, Doomwood ones, Skulltower ones, etc.).
I saw 1 guy with a Golden version of the Warrior Armor, but I'm not sure if he had that from before.
AQW  Post #: 433
7/21/2017 13:56:01   
DRxCaLiber

Greetings! Can I ask for help?

I managed to link the wrong AQ3D account to my AQWorlds account. One of my accounts has been in beta testing and I am so careless to link a new AQ3D account, thus rendering my AQWorlds account unable to claim the AQ3D badges (and the Tech Demo Starsword). I know that it is permanent, but is there some workaround to this (like deleting the wrong AQ3D account)? I don't want my beta status to be put to waste. Please help. Thanks in advance.
DF  Post #: 434
7/22/2017 8:10:15   
LouisCyphere

@above:
You can go to customer support at portal.battleon.com. I think they can unbind accounts when it comes to accidentally verifying the wrong account.

Try this link.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 435
7/24/2017 20:37:52   
Iron Volvametal

Is there an updated list of this spreadsheet?
AQW  Post #: 436
7/25/2017 0:01:01   
  WhiteTiger

Majestic Feline of AQ3D & ED

@Iron Volvametal
I haven't gotten around to modifying the update script for that due a busy few weeks but I'll look into how major the changes need to be this week before finals and if they're not too big, I can get it updated this week.
AQW Epic  Post #: 437
7/25/2017 12:15:30   
Iron Volvametal

Cool, thanks.

So, I noticed that there's more Chest drops from dungeons. Are these pretty common to drop than the previous drops, because I've been seeing a lot of people with the Golden set.
AQW  Post #: 438
7/25/2017 13:12:16   
Metakirby
Constructive & Helpful!

They definitely seem more common than other items like the Traveller's pack (Months worth of keys and still haven't gotten it). I have gotten the Golden Wristplates (a couple times), Golden boosts, Golden helm and the Golden Plate Shoulders so far, for about a weeks worth of keys.

< Message edited by Metakirby -- 7/25/2017 13:13:55 >
AQW  Post #: 439
7/26/2017 1:25:24   
Iron Volvametal

So, I've noticed that Mage's Fireball has a faster cooldown, but also noticeably weaker. Any other changes to the classes I should know?

I used to use Mage a lot for soloing, but now it seems like the weakest class now.
AQW  Post #: 440
7/26/2017 5:57:20   
Metakirby
Constructive & Helpful!

quote:

CHANGES TO EXISTING CLASS SKILLS

Warrior:

Vorpal Strike - damage increased
Rending Cut - damage increased
Whirlwind - AoE range decreased

Mage:

Fireball - damage reduced, cast speed increased, mana cost reduced
Lightning Strike - mana cost increased
Magic Shockwave - AoE range decreased, cooldown time reduced

Rogue:

Poison Strike - damage increased, mana cost reduced
Spin Kick - damage increased
Stealth - duration increased

Guardian:

Healing Strike - damage increased

From the 06/15/2017 Patch notes.

Mage it still very good at soloing, mostly because you can run around and not really get hit, while attacking the enemy, I would even argue it's better, because the shorter cooldown means it's easier to use while on the run. It did affect it's burst damage slightly, but the overall damage hasn't changed.

Rogue is currently the best class for bosses, if you ask me. I don't have Guardian, so I don't know how the damage of that compares to Rogue.

< Message edited by Metakirby -- 7/26/2017 6:17:53 >
AQW  Post #: 441
7/27/2017 0:36:57   
Iron Volvametal

Is it still possible to find Warbrand codes? I like the Sword a lot & was wondering if there were any codes leftover from giveaways.

EDIT: [Trying to not double-post] When will Ashfall Part 3 come out? Was excited to reach Rank 10 Security for my free Bank slot, but apparently, we get the Slot when the next major update comes out, which I assume will be Ashfall 3. I was planning on farming some dungeon items & the new bank stuff once I had some extra space, but now I gotta wait even longer for the next update to do so.

< Message edited by Iron Volvametal -- 8/1/2017 21:42:47 >
AQW  Post #: 442
8/4/2017 9:33:40   
XeNON_54

Is it just me or is anyone else aware that Warcry can actually stack on itself.
I though it just refreshes the duration but looking at my stats screen it actually applies another 10% on top of the already present 10%.
Post #: 443
8/4/2017 15:30:04   
Vexx
Undead Lunatic

quote:

Is it just me or is anyone else aware that Warcry can actually stack on itself.
I though it just refreshes the duration but looking at my stats screen it actually applies another 10% on top of the already present 10%.

This is a known bug, it was fixed a couple of patches back but had to be reverted due to an issue that came up. Despite the numbers stacking in your stats page they are only visual so you'll only ever have the extra damage from a single Warcry buff.

quote:

When will Ashfall Part 3 come out? Was excited to reach Rank 10 Security for my free Bank slot, but apparently, we get the Slot when the next major update comes out, which I assume will be Ashfall 3. I was planning on farming some dungeon items & the new bank stuff once I had some extra space, but now I gotta wait even longer for the next update to do so.

We don't have an ETA yet, but when we do you'll see it first thing in the Design Notes.

< Message edited by Undead Lunatics -- 8/4/2017 15:32:23 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 444
8/6/2017 21:12:15   
Iron Volvametal

Seems like a dumb question, but will the Lion Knight's Sword & The Unholy Avenger be going rare once the game goes live? They look pretty cool for early weapons, & seeing how the wiki has some images of some cool, removed items from the game(Goldie Sword, Skull Duggery, Sworn Oath, Necromancer's Hood, etc), I'm worried they might remove them when I don't have them.

Also, will those items I previously mentioned(plus the others I didn't) return? I know that they brought back some old ones through Dungeon Chests, but I just wanted to know if they've talked about it.
AQW  Post #: 445
8/6/2017 23:42:30   
Vexx
Undead Lunatic

@Iron Volvametal
quote:

Seems like a dumb question, but will the Lion Knight's Sword & The Unholy Avenger be going rare once the game goes live? They look pretty cool for early weapons, & seeing how the wiki has some images of some cool, removed items from the game(Goldie Sword, Skull Duggery, Sworn Oath, Necromancer's Hood, etc), I'm worried they might remove them when I don't have them.

Most likely not, AE is trying to avoid an abundance of rares in AQ3D from what I understand. I can't really confirm that those two items won't become rare, but I think it's safe to say that at the very least it would be announced prior to becoming rare.

quote:

Also, will those items I previously mentioned(plus the others I didn't) return? I know that they brought back some old ones through Dungeon Chests, but I just wanted to know if they've talked about it.

Most if not all of them will return (minus the announced rares like Alpha Knight, etc obviously). Those items were added into the game in early phases when the game didn't have much content so the plan is for those items to eventually return once more suitable locations have been found for them. Ex. Necromancer Hood will probably be returning with the release of the Necromancer class.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 446
8/7/2017 0:29:45   
Iron Volvametal

Ok, that's good to know; guess I'll delete it for some extra space. Can't wait for the Necromancer Class, then.

Anyways, was there any word about "1-time-only" items like Brimston Cape, Gifted Armor, & Master Vault Keysword being made available elsewhere? I tweeted Alina about a response on this topic(which was about 4 months ago)a week ago & got no response. I like the Keysword, but if I could buy it back from Shroot's shop, it'd be great to free up some space.
AQW  Post #: 447
8/7/2017 2:12:42   
Vexx
Undead Lunatic

@Iron Volvametal
quote:

Ok, that's good to know; guess I'll delete it for some extra space. Can't wait for the Necromancer Class, then.

Anyways, was there any word about "1-time-only" items like Brimston Cape, Gifted Armor, & Master Vault Keysword being made available elsewhere? I tweeted Alina about a response on this topic(which was about 4 months ago)a week ago & got no response. I like the Keysword, but if I could buy it back from Shroot's shop, it'd be great to free up some space.

As far as I'm aware, at this time there's nothing in the works for making those "1-time-only" items re-obtainable/obtainable elsewhere. I'll be sure to forward your feedback though!
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 448
8/8/2017 18:03:43   
shocky377

Is the new DC items in the bank going rare?
AQW Epic  Post #: 449
8/15/2017 13:47:55   
Tymaret

Hey guys, got something that might be a dumb question. Trying to collect all the Beta Berserker gear, but don't have the space for all of it. I was wondering if I left it in crafting and didn't claim it, would it stay there after the crafting shop disappears? I'm assuming that stuff will become rare once the full game is released.
Post #: 450
Page:   <<   < prev  16 17 [18] 19 20   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest 3D] >> AdventureQuest 3D General Discussion >> RE: =AQ3D= Question & Answer Thread
Page 18 of 30«<1617181920>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition