Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AQ3D= Question & Answer Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest 3D] >> AdventureQuest 3D General Discussion >> RE: =AQ3D= Question & Answer Thread
Page 20 of 30«<1819202122>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/16/2017 1:45:58   
Vexx
Undead Lunatic

@shocky377
quote:

Is there a way to know if items are going permanently rare? The new TLAPD items for example, when these events pop up i dont know if i have to get them right now or i can wait till next time. Thanks

It's usually mentioned in the Design Notes or through the dev's twitters. Generally though rares are being avoided as much as possible so aside from things like the Alpha/Beta/Kickstarter rewards, everything is returning. The TLaPD stuff is coming back every year.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 476
9/17/2017 6:11:22   
Roxas45

Hey. Just installed the game on my phone and started playing. I'm already at the caves where you have to get the troll captain his stuff back.
But... I seem to be majorly underlevelled for the area.
Im mostly doing the main quest line only for now...
So... Is there a guide somewhere for new players? Where to go, how to proceed and so on and so forth?

Also, are there any bonuses for people who verified Guardian, Dragonlord, and Starship Pilot status? Even with AQW you get classes and weapons and so on. Just asking.

Storyline. Is this a new game overall or does it follow the AQW and/or DF and/or AQ games?

Any tips and suggestions for new players? I'm kinda a veteran DF, MQ and AQW player, and I prefer playing it on the mobile than on browser.

Thank you! :D
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 477
9/17/2017 8:32:41   
Qeltar

I am new and have many of the same questions as Roxas. I don't have any history with Artix games in the past though.

This game looks cool and I like being here near the beginning. But I'm not really sure what there is to do. All I have been able to find so far is a lot of pretty simple "go here and kill/do this" quests. I actually want to buy the Guardian package both for the goodies and to support the game, but I don't find myself drawn in yet.

Is there a roadmap of planned future features/content?

Thanks!
Post #: 478
9/17/2017 9:33:41   
RKC

will aq3d go with subscription like legends in aqw?
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 479
9/17/2017 12:49:26   
  WhiteTiger

Majestic Feline of AQ3D & ED

@Roxas45
quote:

So... Is there a guide somewhere for new players? Where to go, how to proceed and so on and so forth?

Not that I know of, but going down the regions in the travel menu (Intro -> Greenguard -> Doomwood -> Ashfall) should take you through the main storyline. You should make sure you're crafting items as you go along so you can improve your stats, when I first started I didn't realize that I needed to do that until pretty late and I was wondering why I felt so weak. If you find your level is too low for the area you're in and you've completed the quests from all the previous areas, there's also dungeons in previous areas.

quote:

Also, are there any bonuses for people who verified Guardian, Dragonlord, and Starship Pilot status? Even with AQW you get classes and weapons and so on. Just asking.

No, and the FAQ says there won't be any in the future.
quote:

Storyline. Is this a new game overall or does it follow the AQW and/or DF and/or AQ games?

From the FAQ: "Nope! AQ3D is its own game, just as AQWorlds wasn’t tied directly to the AQ Classic timeline. You might see Drakath or encounter the Queen of All Monsters and her minions, or see Dragons and Zards, but they might take very different forms in AQ3D, and won’t be tied in any way to AQWorlds or any other game."

quote:

Any tips and suggestions for new players? I'm kinda a veteran DF, MQ and AQW player, and I prefer playing it on the mobile than on browser.

Keep crafting items, do the dungeons as you progress, make some friends to help you with boss fights and harder areas, and when you get to a higher level, go to the Bank and complete the quests to get a free Bank Vault to allow you to store more items in the Bank.

@Qeltar
Right now, the future releases that are planned include revamping the current classes, introducing new classes starting with DragonSlayer, and Ashfall Part 3. Other things that will be coming eventually are PvP, pets, houses, guilds, even more new classes, and trade/auction house.

@RKC
No, there will just be the 2 Guardian packages and Dragon Crystals.

< Message edited by WhiteTiger -- 9/17/2017 18:08:13 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 480
9/18/2017 8:47:57   
XeNON_54

quote:

No, and the FAQ says there won't be any in the future.

Actually there was back when AQ3D first started BEFORE Kickstarter even was a thing.
You needed to have Upgraded in at least one of the previous games(AQ Guardian, DF Dragonlord, MQ Star Captain, AQW Legend) to be able to login during the Alpha test stage.
Nowadays it just does nothing since Alpha Testing is already over.
Post #: 481
9/18/2017 19:09:50   
Jacobfarrow1

Alright, I've got a question about the upcoming Beta Berserker Class that I've heard about. A friend of mine told me that you needed to have the full armor set that is obtained from Cysero to unlock the class, while I've also heard that the Open Beta Note is what gives the class.
Could anyone provide some clarification?

Thanks.
AQW Epic  Post #: 482
9/18/2017 23:42:35   
Vexx
Undead Lunatic

quote:

Alright, I've got a question about the upcoming Beta Berserker Class that I've heard about. A friend of mine told me that you needed to have the full armor set that is obtained from Cysero to unlock the class, while I've also heard that the Open Beta Note is what gives the class.

Thanks.

As far as I'm aware there are no plans for a Beta Berserker Class in AdventureQuest 3D.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 483
9/20/2017 18:03:18   
Iron Volvametal

Where is everyone getting these Frogzard on their heads & someone had a purple version of Doom Ripper/Dark Knight that I've never seen.

Also, does that Drooster in Battleon actually drop something or was that some kind of community troll thing? There's not enough sufficient data on the wiki for these items.
AQW  Post #: 484
9/21/2017 7:43:14   
HeroKae

The Frogzard helmet is called A Frogzard Ate my Head and is a very rare (0.02%) drop from Mammazard. The purple sword is called Wicked Joke and it is a drop from Stoic Gargoyle in Bone Cliffs. I dont know anyone that got Midas Curse from Drooster, but since they keep adding rare drops in the game that may be true.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 485
9/21/2017 9:11:37   
Sir Todd

I just did the Hall of Secrets quest but I don't see anything else in the Guardian Tower after that. How do I get the Quality Ingredients quest? Fortes isn't giving it.

EDIT: *Sigh* I'm a dummy, just realised it's the first quest he gives. This is why I shouldn't be playing at midnight

< Message edited by Sir Todd -- 9/21/2017 9:13:11 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 486
9/21/2017 9:17:22   
bruextian
How We Roll Winner
Aug14

quote:

quote:

Thanks.

Answer:

quote:

You will be able to bring those to my forge and craft your own Beta Berserker armor and weapon cosmetics. We plan on adding more dungeons and more craftables which will become permanent parts of the game but the BETA BERSERKER ITEMS WILL BE GOING RARE. You will only be able to earn the Beta Berserker gear until AQ3D goes live on Friday, October 13th. Anyone who isn't taking part in the AQ3D Open Beta will miss out.

PLEASE NOTE: These are cosmetics ONLY. They won't have stats and this is NOT a class. Also note that this has nothing to do with the Open Beta reward in Sanctuary that players will receive upon the game's official launch.

Source: Lets Talk About Stats
AQW Epic  Post #: 487
9/24/2017 15:17:33   
atyx

Im not sure where to post this so im gonna try here.

In the last few weeks the game is constantly popping up description boxes for abilities, potions, everything. (and no I'm not long pressing). Its really annoying and honestly has destroyed the experience of the game.

Galaxy S8

local://upfiles/505297/1300EBC016BC41B686BAEB82770E425F.gif

Please do not use image tags, as they are considered spam. ~Gingkage

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by Gingkage -- 9/24/2017 20:29:35 >
Post #: 488
9/24/2017 19:02:04   
Vexx
Undead Lunatic

@atyx
quote:

Im not sure where to post this so im gonna try here.

In the last few weeks the game is constantly popping up description boxes for abilities, potions, everything. (and no I'm not long pressing). Its really annoying and honestly has destroyed the experience of the game.

Galaxy S8

Thanks, that definitely seems to be a bug. I've forwarded your information to the devs. :)
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 489
9/24/2017 19:20:48   
atyx

Many thanks Vexx. I really hated to have my first post here be a complaint :(
Post #: 490
9/25/2017 10:06:28   
Zippleclopper

So I was doing a run in the Random Adventure and then I believe I lost connection to the game for some reason(not sure if it is my Internet) and when I tried to log back in, the game crashed.

I closed the game and relaunched it and tried to log in and it just got stuck at Loading Spells 0% and crashed again. I tried it again several times and the same thing happened. Seems like I couldn't log back in at all as of now.

A pop out called Oops! with the details "The game crashed. The crash report folder named "2017-09-25_(whatever the time is when the crash happened)" next to game executable. It would great if you send it to the developers of the game!" appeared whenever the crash occurred.

I tried to clear the cache to see if it fixes anything, but whenever an action is taken after the login screen is done loading, the game just freezes and stop responding so I couldn't do it.

I am playing the game on Steam at PC.

Has anyone experienced the same problem and knows a fix for this?

EDIT: Submitted a bug report, but I will just leave this here now to see if anyone knows how to fix this problem.

EDIT2: Seems like the problem has been fixed.

< Message edited by Zippleclopper -- 9/26/2017 0:31:09 >
Post #: 491
9/28/2017 20:01:47   
Iron Volvametal

Have the Dungeon chests been fixed or are they still gone?
AQW  Post #: 492
9/28/2017 21:36:29   
chisagen

@Iron:
The dungeon chests have been fixed with the latest patch and we got 250 dungeon keys as a bonus!
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 493
9/29/2017 7:45:37   
HeroKae

Some people are reporting that there are also new locations for chests in the Shadowskull Tower.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 494
10/2/2017 19:29:15   
Szoku

Are there verification bonuses for registering other AE games? (I.e AQW StarLord class)

~Level 25 Runehawk SC Verified~
quote:

they come from me! i used the power of "the almighty mouse and keyboard" and created newbs!!(<insert booming voice here>)

-mt on where our characters come from-
DF MQ  Post #: 495
10/2/2017 19:48:44   
Vexx
Undead Lunatic

@Szoku
quote:

Are there verification bonuses for registering other AE games? (I.e AQW StarLord class)

Not currently. It is not known whether or not there will be in the future.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 496
10/5/2017 19:32:14   
  Digital X

Beep Beep! ArchKnight AQ / ED

Trying to buy the Guardianship Upgrade, but in game it asks to add funds to my Steam Wallet. Can I not just pay via Paypal as I normally do?

I also cannot equip the Alpha Knight Armor. I see cosmetic only but the equip is greyed out.

< Message edited by Digital X -- 10/5/2017 19:47:07 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 497
10/5/2017 20:08:05   
oishii
fish

quote:

Trying to buy the Guardianship Upgrade, but in game it asks to add funds to my Steam Wallet. Can I not just pay via Paypal as I normally do?

I also cannot equip the Alpha Knight Armor. I see cosmetic only but the equip is greyed out.

If purchasing an upgrade via Steam, then you may only use your Steam Wallet. If you wish to use Paypal, you can upgrade through the AQ3D website :)

Items that are flagged as "Cosmetic" are only equippable as Costume and not regular Equip.
Post #: 498
10/6/2017 9:21:01   
  Digital X

Beep Beep! ArchKnight AQ / ED

Ok thanks, I'll upgrade through the website instead. I have an upgrade in all games so why not this one too.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 499
10/13/2017 19:21:14   
DiscoZombie

Currently, what is the best armor and weapons, not counting Alpha and backer stuff?

I know it used to be the Shadowed gear, but that has changed.
Post #: 500
Page:   <<   < prev  18 19 [20] 21 22   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest 3D] >> AdventureQuest 3D General Discussion >> RE: =AQ3D= Question & Answer Thread
Page 20 of 30«<1819202122>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition