Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AQ3D= Question & Answer Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest 3D] >> AdventureQuest 3D General Discussion >> RE: =AQ3D= Question & Answer Thread
Page 22 of 30«<2021222324>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/22/2017 18:57:21   
Metakirby
Constructive & Helpful!

From what I can gather from google searches and feint memories, the drop is apparently Midas Curse, a previously rare, now almost impossible to obtain item. It's just another variant on those small swords with skulls you see all around, like Darkest Night, Doom Ripper, Wicked Joke etc.
AQW  Post #: 526
10/22/2017 19:00:06   
Iron Volvametal

If that was the drop, what was the supposed monster/not-monster that dropped it?
AQW  Post #: 527
10/22/2017 19:16:37   
Metakirby
Constructive & Helpful!

It was the Drooster all along, according to all the sources I found.
AQW  Post #: 528
10/23/2017 9:26:57   
Iron Volvametal

I remember Cysero leaking a Kickstarter Scythe a few months back; I remember the scythe requiring a massive grind to get, like 1mil gold, several hundred stacks of crafting materials from several dungeons, & a lot of inventory space.

What came of it?
AQW  Post #: 529
10/23/2017 14:38:38   
Fallen Crest

I think you mean Diov's scythe (Kickstarter Weapon Designer)?

He asked for a separate one-bladed scythe that he later asked to release to everyone in a huge grind-filled crafting session. Diov then proceeded to pick the hardest items for his scythe (hardest items at the time). Many were mistaken that this was official. Cysero later tweeted that they will try to implement backers weapons in the game if they like, but only once they are all finished and given out, and in the future when they have time.
AQW  Post #: 530
11/2/2017 15:59:24   
Iron Volvametal

Is anyone else having issues logging into AQ3D on Mobile?

I can't sign in on Android S8, I just get an infinite loading spiral.
AQW  Post #: 531
11/5/2017 10:19:52   
XeNON_54

When are we getting new emotes?
I'm getting tired of using all the old ones.
Post #: 532
11/8/2017 22:24:18   
Hana!

quote:

Is anyone else having issues logging into AQ3D on Mobile?

I can't sign in on Android S8, I just get an infinite loading spiral.

Hey!

After some digging when I was also having this problem, I figured out that sometimes a server will act up. Blue Dragon either went down or was just having problems for me the other day.

You can clear your cache from the login screen, and switch servers from the character selection screen. If you get this issue again, doing one or both of these will likely fix the problem for you.
AQW  Post #: 533
11/9/2017 13:04:08   
vulkan

Hey there.

Just meant to ask something. I played AQ3D in its alpha, and even got the email telling me about getting the armor.
However, due to real life problems and an utterly awful computer, i was never able to actually play it properly beyond wandering to a few places.
I managed to play again lately, and i wondered. Is it still possible to get the Alpha Knight stuff?

If so, how do you link it? I cant really find any option to link my account to my Artix entertainment account. (does this place even have those anymore?)
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 534
11/9/2017 13:14:35   
Iron Volvametal

Melodia in Yulgars should give you access to Alpha Knight, I think.
AQW  Post #: 535
11/9/2017 16:53:05   
Hana!

quote:

Hey there.

Just meant to ask something. I played AQ3D in its alpha, and even got the email telling me about getting the armor.
However, due to real life problems and an utterly awful computer, i was never able to actually play it properly beyond wandering to a few places.
I managed to play again lately, and i wondered. Is it still possible to get the Alpha Knight stuff?

If so, how do you link it? I cant really find any option to link my account to my Artix entertainment account. (does this place even have those anymore?)

Q. How do I link my AQWorlds account or Artix (AE/Master) Account with my AQ3D account?
Once you create your AQ3D account, there is an option to link your AQWorlds and/or Artix (AE/Master) Account. This was for Alpha/Pre-Beta/Closed Beta, but you can still link to your accounts if you like, which would help us confirm account ownership if we ever needed to. Just enter your account name and password!

Taken from the AQ3D FAQ.

If you go to your account page on the AQ3D website, there is an option towards the bottom (on mobile) of the page to link both an AQW account as well an AE master account.

And as long as the collection is bound to your character/account, you should be able to find what you're looking for from Melodia in Yulgar's Inn. She offers shops for seasonal and exclusive items if you have access to them.
AQW  Post #: 536
11/9/2017 18:18:41   
vulkan

Hm, thanks for the advice, but it still doesnt seem to be working. Collections still come up blank and the sanctuary only gives beta. (I should complain to Yulgar about his staff.)

Is there a way to tell if you are a alpha tester of AQ3D that isnt in game? Like a notification in your AE homepage?

< Message edited by vulkan -- 11/9/2017 18:22:06 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 537
11/9/2017 18:28:45   
Svihelen

Can't play the game on PC. Whenever I try to boot it through steam an icon appears on my tray but no game shows up. I have uninstalled it and reinstalled and nothing happened. Flash is updated to my knowledge. I have no idea what is going on.
Post #: 538
11/11/2017 0:34:01   
Hana!

quote:

Hm, thanks for the advice, but it still doesnt seem to be working. Collections still come up blank and the sanctuary only gives beta. (I should complain to Yulgar about his staff.)

Is there a way to tell if you are a alpha tester of AQ3D that isnt in game? Like a notification in your AE homepage?

You should have an AQ3D character page that will display all badges you've earned, including Kickstarter and testing rewards. I'll link it below; all you have to do is put in your character name and your badges show up. If there is a mistake, you can always try reaching out to support and seeing if they can do anything for you.

https://game.aq3d.com/account/Character

quote:

Can't play the game on PC. Whenever I try to boot it through steam an icon appears on my tray but no game shows up. I have uninstalled it and reinstalled and nothing happened. Flash is updated to my knowledge. I have no idea what is going on.

Only thing I can find to help you is that some people were having problems using the AQ3D shortcut via Steam. If you use a shortcut, try going through your Steam library and giving it some time. If you are going through your Steam library, maybe try a shortcut. I would also try verifying game cache/integrity. Right-click the game in your library, go to Properties, then Local Files, then verify and try running after that finishes.
AQW  Post #: 539
11/11/2017 10:39:16   
XeNON_54

Treevenge in Shadowguard is now impossible to kill with the new changes. He now has more range attacks.
Anyone got any new cheese tactics to kill him?
Post #: 540
11/11/2017 17:33:20   
Hana!

quote:

Treevenge in Shadowguard is now impossible to kill with the new changes. He now has more range attacks.
Anyone got any new cheese tactics to kill him?

If you can't bug him out anymore with ranged attacks, it's likely not possible unless you have a large group. If the respawn timer is any higher than 3 seconds in that zone, any party you bring would probably get wiped, too, as long as he's able to attack the party.

He has more HP and a lot more Attack than Ancient Evil. I wonder what the point is of even trying to kill Treevenge as you only get the upgraded Shadowguard Blade after many kills and it's not as good as other weapons currently available.
AQW  Post #: 541
11/12/2017 9:36:50   
XeNON_54

quote:

what the point is of even trying to kill Treevenge

Possible future Nulgath item.
Post #: 542
11/12/2017 20:19:12   
Dog food

What do you gain per lvl up? atk, hp etc?
Post #: 543
11/13/2017 2:48:06   
Hana!

quote:

What do you gain per lvl up? atk, hp etc?

It seems every stat goes up as you level. There's a base stat increase each time you level up and your gear adds on to the base amount. At level 18 without any gear, I'm looking at over 400 Attack and there's no way a level 1 starts out with that.
AQW  Post #: 544
11/15/2017 0:34:16   
DannyK93

What is the list of rare items I can get? I already have Traveler's pack, Soulborne Axe.
Post #: 545
11/15/2017 0:56:31   
Iron Volvametal

Doom Ripper from Rare Doomwood Dungeons if you don't have it.

A Frogzard Ate My Head is a very low drop(I think 1/5,000) from the Mother Frogzard from that Greenguard Challenge book.

Necrohen Hat from the 1% spawn Dark Necrohencer at the end of the SkullTower Dungeon.

Red Dragon Plate from Valek in Upper Firefields is a very low drop.

Golden set from Greenguard Chests, Night Guard set from Doomwood Chests, & Oroku set from Skulltower Chests.

Wicked Joke sword from the rare Stoic Gargoyle in Doomwood Cliffs.
AQW  Post #: 546
11/16/2017 2:39:41   
Nightmare AQW

Been trying to use a certain character name for a long time, since day 1 its been saying it was taken. But looking up the character page it actually is not. Its not offensive either so not sure why its not letting me choose it... Any way to contact them about this?

DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 547
11/16/2017 9:46:53   
Horogami

What is the drop rate for the unholy dagger from Lord Anemis? I literally almost completed the last shadowslayer quest from the fangs I've gotten from him (312 rn). I don't think even the grind for the red dragon plate was this bad lol.
Post #: 548
11/16/2017 12:53:37   
Vexx
Undead Lunatic

quote:

Been trying to use a certain character name for a long time, since day 1 its been saying it was taken. But looking up the character page it actually is not. Its not offensive either so not sure why its not letting me choose it... Any way to contact them about this?

@Nightmare AQW

I recommend contacting the support team at https://game.aq3d.com/account/Help/.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 549
11/17/2017 0:58:15   
Nightmare AQW

Thanks. Emailed them
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 550
Page:   <<   < prev  20 21 [22] 23 24   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest 3D] >> AdventureQuest 3D General Discussion >> RE: =AQ3D= Question & Answer Thread
Page 22 of 30«<2021222324>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition