Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AQ3D= Question & Answer Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest 3D] >> AdventureQuest 3D General Discussion >> RE: =AQ3D= Question & Answer Thread
Page 23 of 30«<2122232425>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/17/2017 10:44:17   
Hana!

quote:

What is the drop rate for the unholy dagger from Lord Anemis? I literally almost completed the last shadowslayer quest from the fangs I've gotten from him (312 rn). I don't think even the grind for the red dragon plate was this bad lol.

I can't find the drop rate anywhere, but I doubt it's lower than Red Dragon Plate. I got several Unholy Vampire Daggers in under 100 kills. My Aberrant Lycan Glaive, on the other hand, took about 200-300 kills for mine to drop.
AQW  Post #: 551
11/21/2017 12:55:19   
DeathSpank

Hey guys need some help. Picked this game up because I work longgggg hours away from home and it’s great to keep up with on mobile. Problem is, when it updates I’m screwed because it takes hours and hours before I’m able to play after an update. Can’t we still play when update is “minor fixes”? Or someway to force the update? I really want to come back to AE games but this is second day in a row I can’t even play at work because of some update.....I just wanna play....I’m on IOS and have tried uninstalling and reinstalling btw.
Post #: 552
11/21/2017 15:02:14   
Hana!

quote:

Hey guys need some help. Picked this game up because I work longgggg hours away from home and it’s great to keep up with on mobile. Problem is, when it updates I’m screwed because it takes hours and hours before I’m able to play after an update. Can’t we still play when update is “minor fixes”? Or someway to force the update? I really want to come back to AE games but this is second day in a row I can’t even play at work because of some update.....I just wanna play....I’m on IOS and have tried uninstalling and reinstalling btw.

First, I'll say it just isn't possible to run a game and connect to the game server if you're not on the most up to date version. No developer that I've ever seen would allow that for their game.

I'm unsure what the problem is that you're describing. Is it that you don't have a way to download updates when you're at home or work? Updates are released on each platform at the same time so you shouldn't have to wait for patches to come to iOS. But there'd be no way to be able to play without updating if there is an update available.
AQW  Post #: 553
11/21/2017 16:22:11   
FaceLover

Quick and fast, Can you get the chronomancer in aqw3d if you buy the infinite key for 6000 AC's in aqw? i cant seem to find anything leading to this question, maybe its just a stupid question, i dont know
Post #: 554
11/21/2017 17:12:12   
Dog food

Best way to farm gold? - level 18
Post #: 555
11/21/2017 18:03:31   
DeathSpank

http://i68.tinypic.com/14039d.jpg

And still no update in App Store. This is what I was referring to by not being able to play because it takes forever to get update. Maybe patch things all at once so there aren’t changes everyday preventing some of us from playing? I dunno but just started yesterday and could only play for about an hour before an update that took 10 hours to show up and now again today.....

Please do not directly embed images as it is considered spam. Use link tags instead. ~Karika

< Message edited by Karika -- 11/21/2017 18:24:29 >
Post #: 556
11/21/2017 19:09:57   
  WhiteTiger

Majestic Feline of AQ3D & ED

@DeathSpank
What app version are you currently on?

< Message edited by WhiteTiger -- 11/21/2017 19:10:14 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 557
11/22/2017 7:27:00   
XeNON_54

quote:

Quick and fast, Can you get the chronomancer in aqw3d if you buy the infinite key for 6000 AC's in aqw? i cant seem to find anything leading to this question, maybe its just a stupid question, i dont know

You can only get the Chronomancer items if you buy the calendar in Heromart. The Key in AQW will only get you a class in AQW.
Post #: 558
11/23/2017 5:26:54   
Hana!

quote:

quote:

You can only get the Chronomancer items if you buy the calendar in Heromart. The Key in AQW will only get you a class in AQW.

More specifically, the 2017 calendar. The 2018 calendar was just recently posted and will get you a different set from Chronomancer. Here's a link:

https://www.heromart.com/products/2017-year-of-adventure-calendar

quote:

Best way to farm gold? - level 18

Either farming Steelfang in Magma Falls or doing the Battleon Bank dungeon. Those are the two most reliable ways I've found to getting gold.
AQW  Post #: 559
11/28/2017 20:38:52   
Apeiron

When is beta berserker leaving? Also, what is the best way for a noob to get gems?
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 560
11/28/2017 21:17:15   
overdead

Beta Berserker leaves when the game goes live. They haven't set a date for it yet. For gems, just grind random adventures.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 561
11/29/2017 12:49:39   
Apeiron

^ Thanks Overdead for the fast reply
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 562
11/30/2017 12:51:07   
DeathSpank

Where do you get the dragon scale armor and cape? The book that sends you to firezilla says it has it but I only keep getting helmet pieces that I already have five of.....
Post #: 563
11/30/2017 16:25:22   
Metakirby
Constructive & Helpful!

Engraged Valek drops Blade Fragments (used for both weapon and cape), Shoulder Fragments and Armor Fragments.
Don't know how easy/hard it will be to find a group to run that dungeon nowadays, so good luck with it.
AQW  Post #: 564
12/1/2017 7:52:12   
XeNON_54

Firezilla drops Helm frags.
Drak-imperor drops Boot and Glove frags.
Burning Man drops Belt frags.
Metakirby already said the rest.

You can only fight Drak-imp and Burning Man SOLO but there is a trick on how to fighting them with or without potions.
Post #: 565
12/1/2017 12:03:27   
DeathSpank

Yeah those are done just not sure why firezilla book advertises wrong thing? And yeah can’t find a group for Valek totally disappointing. Is there an AE discord or line chat group or any large active groups for aq3d out there?
Post #: 566
12/3/2017 0:24:50   
Hana!

quote:

Yeah those are done just not sure why firezilla book advertises wrong thing? And yeah can’t find a group for Valek totally disappointing. Is there an AE discord or line chat group or any large active groups for aq3d out there?

There are "clans/guilds" in an unofficial capacity, but from my experience, many of them would be willing to help you form a group and get farming. I had needed my set well after that content was released and I found a group to do it. I doubt advertising is allowed here, but there are quite a few communities I know of.

Removed link to Discord as per forum rules. ~Peachii

< Message edited by Peachii -- 12/3/2017 4:34:50 >
AQW  Post #: 567
12/9/2017 10:29:19   
Chaosweaver Amon
Friendly!

I apologize in advance if this is the incorrect place to ask this.

I can't seem to figure out how to connect my Artix/Portal Account to my AQ3D account. I tried logging into the portal site with my AQ3D login anyway, but that didn't seem to work either. This means I can't spend any Artix Points or redeem any codes for it. Is there some other method I'm missing?
DF  Post #: 568
12/9/2017 20:21:52   
Vexx
Undead Lunatic

quote:

I apologize in advance if this is the incorrect place to ask this.

I can't seem to figure out how to connect my Artix/Portal Account to my AQ3D account. I tried logging into the portal site with my AQ3D login anyway, but that didn't seem to work either. This means I can't spend any Artix Points or redeem any codes for it. Is there some other method I'm missing?

@Chaosweaver Amon

Perfect place to ask!

Unlike the other AE titles that allow you to link your account through the Artix account page, you can currently only link your AQ3D account to your AE account through the account page of AQ3D.com. Upon logging in you should see a link on the right side for linking your AQW account and another for linking your AE account.

< Message edited by Vexx -- 12/9/2017 20:23:13 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 569
12/9/2017 21:51:10   
Chaosweaver Amon
Friendly!

@Vexx: No such link appears to be available for me... this is what my screen looks like once logged in. No other links appear on the sidebar apart from the ones shown; the page is only scrolled down because I wanted to hide my account email.
DF  Post #: 570
12/9/2017 22:21:22   
Vexx
Undead Lunatic

quote:

@Vexx: No such link appears to be available for me... this is what my screen looks like once logged in. No other links appear on the sidebar apart from the ones shown; the page is only scrolled down because I wanted to hide my account email.

@Chaosweaver Amon

Hmm, seems like your AQ3D account may have already been linked to an AE account then, unless I'm forgetting something. As you can see here on my freshly made alt account there's an option to link an AE account, and that option is removed on my main account which has already been linked to an account. I recommend contacting the AQ3D Help Team to see if they can assist you in unlinking the account or something.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 571
12/10/2017 12:02:53   
Chaosweaver Amon
Friendly!

That’s odd...it isn’t linked to my main portal account. I must have linked it to another one? Thank you so much for your help!
DF  Post #: 572
12/11/2017 8:17:34   
exgsuntzu

Hello,

i just started with the App.
ive played AdventureQuest for about a decade and before i delve in the game to deep i have to ask, is it baicly a reworked version of AQ on your Phone.
or is it a totally new experience? or can i relive old sagas once again?

AQ  Post #: 573
12/11/2017 11:19:08   
One Winged Angel1357

Come at it as a new adventure. There will be some references to sagas from past games but they will be new stories
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 574
12/15/2017 0:08:42   
sweetladyamy

1. What engine is this based in? Unity?
2. All I see are pink polygons, and my character is invisible. What's with this?
Post #: 575
Page:   <<   < prev  21 22 [23] 24 25   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest 3D] >> AdventureQuest 3D General Discussion >> RE: =AQ3D= Question & Answer Thread
Page 23 of 30«<2122232425>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition