Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AQ3D= Question & Answer Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest 3D] >> AdventureQuest 3D General Discussion >> RE: =AQ3D= Question & Answer Thread
Page 5 of 30«<34567>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/24/2016 9:55:00   
Vexx
Undead Lunatic

quote:

So on my Chara page said I got "founder" loyatly bage, but I did not fund $20 on kickstart? How is this possible?

@Jrr Kein

That badge is also given if you redeemed one of the various promo codes that rewarded either of the capes or the Warbrand items.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 101
10/24/2016 17:04:20   
DiscoZombie

What in the name of Lore is an Epic Dungeon?

Though there is probably info about this elsewhere, i am incapable of finding it. I ave seen mentions of them, but no actual explanation taht i can find, anywhere. If this has already been answered, I apologise, but as i said i havent been able to find anything. Also apologies if my typing seems harsh or disgruntled, i have just been trying to find the info for a while and the information update today brought the feelings to the surface.
Post #: 102
10/24/2016 17:24:29   
Draxx

This post may contain spoilers related to aq worlds story line.

In the past few days i've been having a blast playing aq worlds and catching up on about 4 years of content. Currently playing "The Span" story line where:

spoiler:

Galanoth created the AQW world by mixing up the sand of 3 hourglasses. Long story... Anyway, the sand represented the time of MechQuest, DragonFable and my beloved AdventureQuest, mixing them up created AQ worlds.

Now that we've got that story out of the way...How did we get AQ3D time line?

I have to point out I didn't read much of AQ3D design notes, maybe this was explained but I hope not .
I find it quite interesting or maybe I'm just too easy to please.

< Message edited by Draxx -- 10/24/2016 17:29:28 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 103
10/24/2016 17:35:06   
ShadowMoon

about the same way we got a battle gems timeline
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 104
10/24/2016 18:16:02   
Arachnid

quote:

Silly question. But. Uh. How would I go about replacing the base Guardian Blade I discarded to make inventory space for a higher level weapon so i can make Guardian Blade II?

Trying to craft it from Fortes in the tower just pops up with an "Item is ineligble for crafting" error message.

I had the same issue earlier. I fixed it by doing the quests in the guardian tower and getting that first guardian blade from them.
AQW  Post #: 105
10/24/2016 19:00:47   
DiscoZombie

Though there is probably info about this elsewhere, i am incapable of finding it. I ave seen mentions of them, but no actual explanation taht i can find, anywhere. If this has already been answered, I apologise, but as i said i havent been able to find anything. Also apologies if my typing seems harsh or disgruntled, i have just been trying to find the info for a while and the information update today brought the feelings to the surface.
Post #: 106
10/24/2016 19:11:58   
Vexx
Undead Lunatic

quote:

@DiscoZombie

An epic dungeon is going to be the "hard mode" version of a dungeon. It hasn't been all worked out yet but essentially it could include features like increased number of players in the dungeon, a set amount of lives, traps, etc.

AQ DF AQW  Post #: 107
10/25/2016 2:11:28   
naruto0896

Will Alpha Knights/Founders ever receive an increase in bag space?
AQW  Post #: 108
10/25/2016 5:23:27   
Vypie

Epic version is essentially a hard-mode/high level version of an existing dungeon.
The original version may be low level and have weaker rewards, but the epic version will be intended for higher level players, with special rewards.
Epic  Post #: 109
10/26/2016 1:28:35   
ShaneGrey

I've been seeing a ton of people confused with the Mogloween update, which is completely understandable considering it just came out today but that's why I will answer a few questions as to how and where to obtain these items.

First off, Thadeus Glume is not the only Mogloween NPC who allows you to craft stuff. But, if you read what he has to say he says something along the lines of "follow the pumpkin trail to find his mansion" which is located behind the apothecary and librarium. When you enter the mansion there's a talking cauldron whom goes by the name Myx.

Thadeus offers the following items to craft:

Noble's Hat
Noble's Waistcoat
Noble's Gloves
Noble's Belt
Noble's Boots

All of these can be crafted from the basic Mogloween materials such as the stale candy and faded pattern's which are loot drops from the town tricksters that are constantly spawning in Battelon.

Myx (the talking cauldron) on the other hand has some craftables which may be a bit harder than the noble gear. Myx also offers a few quests which require you to run the four dungeons or should i say wings of the mansion. The four dungeons are named the following; West wing, East Wing, North Wing, and South Wing which all have different bosses at the end that have loot drops containing super sour candy.

Myx's craft list contains:
Witch Staff
Witch Hat
Witch Robe
Witch Cape
Witch Gloves
Witch Belt
Witch Shoes
Spooky Witch Hat
Spooky Witch Robe
Spooky Witch Cape
Pumpkin Sword
Pumpkin Lord Helm
Pumpkin Lord Armor
Pumpkin Lord Vines
Pumpkin Lord Shoulders
Pumpkin Lord Gloves
Pumpkin Lord Belt
Pumpkin Lord Boots
Smashing Pumpkin
Spooky Witch Shoes

All of the above items can be crafted from the loots that dungeon monsters drop such as Salty Taffy and Super Sour Candy aside from the pumpkin items. Pumpkin crafts can be made witch Pumpkin Seeds and Intact Pumpkins.

Pumpkin Seeds and Intact Pumpkins can be acquired by completing quests for Myx.

If you have any questions feel free to ask here or Whisper me In-Game my username is as always, ShaneGrey.

Post #: 110
10/26/2016 4:21:59   
Iron Volvametal

Android user here, justngot to Lvl8. A lot of questions in mind:

- Where is the best place for me to go now? I just competed Livingstone Caverns' Quests, so I thought I'd try Doomwood, but got easily defeated by the monsters there.

- Do armors do anything or are they the only cosmetic piece of equipment in the game? I don't see any Stats on them.

- Which Class is considered the best to use right now? I started out with Warrior, but switched to Rogue & feel like I'm doing better.

- What is the current level cap? Will we keep our levels in the full game?

- Do enemies drop any equipment? I've defeated a lot of the same type of enemies & have only gotten crafting materials(which is getting really annoying) up until the Mogloween Event where I got Lvl1 items from the enemies there.

- Is there a Bag Space limit? I don't see a number & sometimes will get told there's no more room for Item A, bit I'm able to pick up Item B with no problem(not having Item A or B in my Inventory prior to attempting to pick them up).

- Should I get rid of old Crafting Materials from previous zones? I just feel like I'm holding onto these Cave Sneevil Dust & Trolluks Cloth for nothing.

- How do you progress through a dungeon successfully? Every time I go in with a group, we take out an enemy, move up, engage the next few ones, but then get surrounded because the enemy/enemies we defeated respawns too quick for us & the dungeons usually have narrow passages with aggressive AI, resulting in a team wipe because we couldn't get any rest.
AQW  Post #: 111
10/26/2016 7:14:37   
Vypie

Pumpkin Seeds and Intact Pumpkins drop from the hardmode version of the south wing, the SPECTRAL south wing. That is a high level dungeon located up the stairs on the opposide (right) ride.

The monsters drop the pumpkin seeds, and the final boss drops the Intact pumpkins.
Epic  Post #: 112
10/26/2016 15:47:48   
vander

How long will Mogloween go on for? I want to have enough time to craft all the pumpkin gear
AQ  Post #: 113
10/26/2016 17:15:34   
oishii
fish

it should be available for two weeks and will most likely still be accessible for another week after Battleon has reverted.
Post #: 114
10/26/2016 17:42:50   
ernitis

Is the crown of twigs perma rare? Also, where can I find that second version of the Brutalhorn? Did it get removed?

One last question: Is the Harmless Zed Sword epic or is it like the Bridge Keepers Chop Chop (vendor trash/gray)?
Post #: 115
10/26/2016 18:08:14   
  Rickyb20
PockeyChew Master

@Iron Volvametal:

- You could try doing Heston's two sets of quests in Livingstone Alcove

- As of right now, they're only cosmetic.

- This is from personal experience, but if you're farming as a group, use Warrior. If you're farming solo, use Mage. For the best damage output for Mage (on one monster at a time), use Fireball and then Lightning right after Fireball hits, and then you can follow up with either continously using your auto attack, or another Fireball. If the enemy gets close, then use Magic Shockwave.

- The level cap is 15.

- I've only ever been getting crafting materials as monster drops as well, so I doubt there are any in the game that drop equipment right now.

- Not sure about this one. I think it used to be 30 during Alpha but I'm not sure what it is now.

- If you already got all the items you need from the craft shops associated with those craft materials, by all means get rid of them. The extra gold you get from selling them might help you with getting better items, plus it'll probably save you some inventory space.

- Which dungeon are you trying to do?

@ernitis: Can't answer your first two questions, but as for the third question, Harmless Zed Sword is gray.

< Message edited by Rickyb20 -- 10/26/2016 18:09:20 >
AQW  Post #: 116
10/26/2016 18:21:25   
Iron Volvametal

Thanks for the replies. I figured out what I was doing wrong in the dungeons & am now able to run through them with ease. I didn't realize the dungeon quests are randomized(Defeat all enemies, find the X, etc), so I tried clearing all the enemies when I should've been activating a lever.

The only thing I'm having trouble with are enemies that deal +300dmg with every hit, like those giant Beetles. Potions I find don't seem to help that much...
AQW  Post #: 117
10/26/2016 21:53:36   
Zentarik

Has the Kickstarter Guardian Shop open yet? And if it is, is there currently a way to gain access to it?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 118
10/27/2016 1:55:13   
naruto0896

1.) Will Alpha Knights,Founders or even Beta testers ever receive an increase in bag space or is it solely exclusive to those who backed the project and bought the Guardian class?
2.) Will the Guardian class be available in the future?
AQW  Post #: 119
10/27/2016 5:30:15   
cenarius345

Yes, he's standing right outside the Guardian tower.

Guardian will be available to those who pay for it, just like it always has been. As for bag space, I imagine it'll be purchasable just like in every other AE game, but I doubt it will be a reward for Beta testers. As far as I'm aware, all of the planned rewards have been given out already short of the more involved things like the Paladin class, etc.

Merged double-post. Please do not double-post, it is considered spam and only clutters the page. Next time use the button to add in any additional information to your post. For more information, please read the =AE= Comprehensive Forum Rules > Posting Behavior. ~Rickyb20

< Message edited by Rickyb20 -- 10/31/2016 16:21:49 >

"It's said that love is the most powerful force in the universe.
I am attempting to harness that power to create weapons of mass destruction."
AQ DF  Post #: 120
10/27/2016 5:36:38   
Ninjaty

1: The starting amount of inventory space has already been increased for everyone once before. It used to be 20 (I believe) and was increased to 30 on 5/2/2016.
2: The Guardian Class has been available for months now. In case you meant whether or not it will be going rare, it's not leaving.

As has been mentioned above, Guardian Alister has been standing outside the Guardian Tower for months, providing access to all Guardian-related shops. With the Guardian Tower now open, the same shops can be accessed from Guardian Fortes, who is found in the Guardian Armory.

Merged double-post. Please do not double-post, it is considered spam and only clutters the page. Next time use the button to add in any additional information to your post. For more information, please read the =AE= Comprehensive Forum Rules > Posting Behavior. ~Rickyb20

< Message edited by Rickyb20 -- 10/31/2016 16:22:37 >
Post #: 121
10/27/2016 17:51:47   
Vexx
Undead Lunatic

quote:

Will Alpha Knights/Founders ever receive an increase in bag space?

@naruto0896

It's not something we currently have planned.

quote:

Is the crown of twigs perma rare? Also, where can I find that second version of the Brutalhorn? Did it get removed?

One last question: Is the Harmless Zed Sword epic or is it like the Bridge Keepers Chop Chop (vendor trash/gray)?

@ernitis

No, the Crown of Twigs is a seasonal rare. The alternate versions of the Brutalhorn and Zed Sword were just vendor trash we swapped the originals with when the wipe happened between Pre-Beta and Closed Beta as we changed the way both were obtained, just like the Bridge Keeper's Chop Chop.

AQ DF AQW  Post #: 122
10/27/2016 20:22:25   
hibi55

I had completely forgot about the fact that I had kickedstarted AQ3D, when I went to kickstarter I found the survey and filled it out but its been 24 hours and i still don't have any guardian access. How long does it usually take?
AQ  Post #: 123
10/27/2016 22:17:04   
ShaneGrey

Did you fill out the survey with the correct login? If not suggest you contact support. Here's the link to the site to their email form:
http://account.aq3d.com/Help/
Post #: 124
10/27/2016 23:09:33   
hibi55

Just double checked the email it works, copy pasted from the survey and logged in with it. still no guardian access

< Message edited by hibi55 -- 10/27/2016 23:42:41 >
AQ  Post #: 125
Page:   <<   < prev  3 4 [5] 6 7   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest 3D] >> AdventureQuest 3D General Discussion >> RE: =AQ3D= Question & Answer Thread
Page 5 of 30«<34567>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition