- You could try doing Heston's two sets of quests in Livingstone Alcove
- As of right now, they're only cosmetic.
- This is from personal experience, but if you're farming as a group, use Warrior. If you're farming solo, use Mage. For the best damage output for Mage (on one monster at a time), use Fireball and then Lightning right after Fireball hits, and then you can follow up with either continously using your auto attack, or another Fireball. If the enemy gets close, then use Magic Shockwave.
- The level cap is 15.
- I've only ever been getting crafting materials as monster drops as well, so I doubt there are any in the game that drop equipment right now.
- Not sure about this one. I think it used to be 30 during Alpha but I'm not sure what it is now.
- If you already got all the items you need from the craft shops associated with those craft materials, by all means get rid of them. The extra gold you get from selling them might help you with getting better items, plus it'll probably save you some inventory space.
- Which dungeon are you trying to do?
@ernitis: Can't answer your first two questions, but as for the third question, Harmless Zed Sword is gray.
< Message edited by Rickyb20 -- 10/26/2016 18:09:20 >