Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

War Bug?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> War Bug?
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/5/2016 17:33:52   
Lord Machaar

http://puu.sh/qr8BP/dc6e5910d1.jpg
When you have to fix a bug but bae is asking for some bucks.

On a serious note, I've yet come to mention how it is weird Legion is losing the war despite dealing more damage (34 - 46) than Exile (25 - 34). I hope they aren't fixing a war related bug, which will make Legion lose (snce there is only 100k inf left to finish the war). Where is AO at? Where are them prize codes at?

< Message edited by Lord Machaar -- 8/5/2016 17:37:05 >
MQ Epic  Post #: 1
8/5/2016 19:23:58   
NDB

Yeah, makes no sense. Yesterday, Legion was steadily pulling ahead since they were dealing at a higher rate. Not sure when and how Exile suddenly jumped 30k points higher today.
Epic  Post #: 2
8/5/2016 20:11:05   
nowras

If you see my rigged war post, you will understand everything. It wasn't rigged intentionally, it was a bug. They fixed it and I felt the difference. Now, legion won't win because it's fair.
AQW Epic  Post #: 3
8/5/2016 20:33:27   
Lord Machaar

It'd be fair if numbers were even, Legion adopted the right plan to win the war (Health, finisher then standard). So Legions pretty much did everything on their behalf to win the war, but since Exiles outnumber them, and also due to some var spenders, you can see that the war result is different than the expected.

It's pretty clear that the war now is pretty useless, I wanted to play in Naval Yard war since Legion will be defending, meaning they will control the result of the war if they adopt the right plan. But seeing that even playing intelligently, Legion loses the war, it means it's a dead case. We've now tested all possible scenarios in war, Exile defending (Leaving finisher till the end and destroying it in the right time), and now Legion defending (Despite destroying the finisher in the right time, legion lost, god knows what would happen if Legion destroyed the finisher in the wrong timing).

The only chance for Legion to win, is if Exiles are defending and they leave the finisher till the end. And even then, it's fifty fifty. There has been 7 wars in the last 6 months, Exiles were defending in 6 and Legion defending in 1. Exiles left the finisher till the end in 5 wars (Ended up losing 2, actually 3, if Alexey didn't spam bombs in frysteland), and when Exiles destroyed the finisher in the right timing, they won without problems despite Legions having a huge amount of rallies.
Now legion did the same thing, and destroyed the finisher objective in the right timing, the result should have been the same but is it? Legion lost the war despite adopting the best plan, meaning that there are far more Exiles out there, and the war system is meaningless now.

On top of this unfair system, there are bugs, such as Exile/Legion wins, influence not showing up correctly, drop rate baloneys and god knows what else. It only make this feature far worst.

I can see that the main reason why these wars are given for players, and it is certainly not for keeping players stick around for more time (I was false). The reason is to drain the last pennies from this broken system to fund BB. Why I say this, it's pretty clear, this system would have served a good cause which is maintaining a good playerbase till the devs return, but according to Charfade's latest post, it doesn't seem like they are coming back. Therefore the only reason behind introducing more and more wars is to pull some pennies, devs know that there are still some rich peeps who are willing to spend some bucks, and they couldn't resist, since it's ultimately against their policy to introduce bugged features. The war system is bugged from A to Z, yet you can still see it coming back, what would be the reason if it is not for $. I think the community was trolled a big time with the false hopes that were given by NW's announcement in the 19th of Febaruary.

< Message edited by Lord Machaar -- 8/5/2016 20:40:45 >
MQ Epic  Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> War Bug?
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition