Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Armor Of Awe Quest (Not Working)

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [AE Forum Resources] >> Forum Support and Suggestions >> Armor Of Awe Quest (Not Working)
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/14/2016 3:21:43   
Arnsxz

I just wanted to know if the quests on making the armor of awe is not working anymore? I bought the Armor of Awe pass and then when I will do quest it says that I need the Guardian of Awe pass? What will I do? Do it really need the Guardian pass even if I have the Armor pass? Is it a bug? Advance Thanks to those who read this and will comment!

< Message edited by Arnsxz -- 8/14/2016 3:32:01 >
Post #: 1
8/14/2016 14:55:40   
PyroPuppy
Adorable!

Hello Arnsxz, and welcome to the AE forums!

I'm terribly sorry you have troubles with the AoA quest, but this is not the right forum to post.
If you have a question regarding AQW, please us the AQW Q&A forum where the more experienced players will be able to help you.
On the other hand, the Forum Support forum is used for forum-related questions and issues.

As this thread does not belong to this forum, I ask you to remake it in the forum linked above while this thread will be locked.

PyroPuppy
AE Forum Moderator
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [AE Forum Resources] >> Forum Support and Suggestions >> Armor Of Awe Quest (Not Working)
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition