Sorceress of Order
New Forum Account Creation
Hello, and welcome to the Artix Entertainment forums! Artix Entertainment is the publisher of Dungeon Punks, created by Hyper Awesome Entertainment.
You can read the message board Forum without registering, and read all the topics, including the Help and Q&A threads. If you'd like to post messages, though, you'll need a BattleOn Forums Account.
Steps to create a BattleOn Forums account:
1) Create an Artix Account at www.Artix.com.
2) Register your Forums Account here
3) On the registration page, enter your Artix Account name and password and click OK.
You should see a message that states "Account Validated. Click OK to Continue." Please click OK. If you are under 13 years of age, you will see the message "You do not meet the age requirement to post messages on the Forum."
4) Read and agree to the Forum Agreement by checking the box that states "I agree to the FORUM AGREEMENT"
5) Click OK
6) Choose your forum name, enter your email, and select your forum preferences
7) Choose a password and confirm it (please make sure it is different from any passwords you use on your game accounts or for your email addresses.)
8) Choose whether to save your login as a cookie on your browser.
9) Click Ok
If you've followed all the above steps correctly, you will receive the message:
You have successfully registered, and an e-mail has been sent to you to confirm your e-mail address. Please check your e-mail now and read the confirmation letter.
Note: Due to possible spam settings, this authorization email may be blocked or put in your spam box.
If you are using Hotmail, Yahoo Mail, AOL, or any other type of mail with spamfilters, please watch for this email in your spam box or lower your spam settings to let this through.
If you picked an email or name that is not already registered, you will be prompted to choose a new name or email.
Your email confirmation should reach you after 5-10 minutes. Please click the first confirmation link to activate your Forums account registration. If the link does not work or has expired, please click the second link and enter your Forums email and the activation ID number.
10) Once you have successfully confirmed your email address, you can login and explore the Forums!
There is usually a waiting period of 3-5 days to post so you can read over the Rules, get used to how the Forums work, and search Forums posts to see if your question or issue has already been posted/answered. You will also receive an email with your Forums Account login information.
If you try to login before your email has been confirmed, you will receive the message: Your account has not been activated. You need to find the registration confirmation e-mail sent to you when you registered and then follow the instructions to activate your account.
< Message edited by Alina -- 8/24/2016 14:09:48 >