Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Is MechQuest being updated?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> MechQuest General Discussion >> RE: Is MechQuest being updated?
Page 4 of 4<1234
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/23/2017 21:28:36   
Aicilespear

I'm a long-term DF player but I just started out on MQ and looking at the thread.

I kinda want to debunk the fact that flash games are dying, cause I know DF certainly didn't.

I guess it takes a staff or two to keep something alive, cause lbr, Tomix and Verly were an amazing duo of staffs on DF.

MQ, seems to me, is just meeting the short end of the stick. I really hope it can be revived somehow.
DF  Post #: 76
2/25/2017 19:23:06   
Plank

@Aicilespear

My hope which I still cling onto desperately is that one day Mechquest can be slightly updated so that seasonal shops and events would all be available 24/7 (Since I think Ash intended to make them release on a seasonal automatic system, however that's broken since the Christmas event has been there since 2015). That's a LOT of content and making nearly most of the missing content in the game available for everyone who still wants to play (or maybe a person who's interested in starting) would be great.

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 77
3/2/2017 23:37:21   
Neliux

This game still has the best combat system AE has ever produced, in my honest opinion.

Shame what happened to it.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 78
3/3/2017 21:34:15   
EnderAlphaOmega

Man i wish i actually had the skills to help with MQ, i loved to play this game so much its a shame to see it just sit here with no updates,but sadly i'm only a basic coder still getting the hang of things.
Post #: 79
3/3/2017 22:11:25   
Jet Silver

I think the final nail in the coffin was Ash leaving. Wasn't he like the last guy coding for it or something?

I wonder how Mae's doing now
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 80
3/4/2017 23:41:24   
  Loremaster Maya
Lab Lore Recorder

Maegwyn is doing well -- busy with work and family and real life. Thank you for thinking of her!
Post #: 81
3/7/2017 8:32:34   
Roxas45

Good to hear that shes fine :)
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 82
4/9/2017 1:33:36   
lordkaho
Creative!

I think the inherent root of the problem is that mech games aren't that popular to begin with nowadays. Look at what happened with Titanfall 2.

Also, MQ's death wasn't sudden. I remember it lagging behind updates as far back as 5 years ago. I don't know if AQW is to blame for all this, or if it merely delayed the inevitable for AE as a whole.
DF MQ  Post #: 83
12/15/2017 2:04:22   
XapApp

^That's a good point. We haven't had a good/popular mecha anime in recent times as well. When MechQuest released, Code Geass and Gundam were really popular which I think contributed a lot to it's growth.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 84
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 3 [4]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> MechQuest General Discussion >> RE: Is MechQuest being updated?
Page 4 of 4<1234
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition